keysmashing my way into history! (chuchama) wrote in miracle______,
keysmashing my way into history!
chuchama
miracle______

Apology.

Title: Pink Makes You Feel Better
Summary: A few KyuMin drabbles clumped together.
A/N: Basically, I wanted to apologize to the mods because I was being quite stupid earlier, then I just deleted the post without apologizing THERE because I didn't want to cause anymore trouble, so...Sorry.  I probably came off as a snotty know-it-all who thought she could be a total smartass and not suffer any consequences and then rub it in your faces by kind of stating the weak purpose of the drabble as a disguise for spam.  Really, truly, I'm sorry and I didn't mean anything by it, it was just a moment of stupidity.  So yeah, I hope that at least explains my actions.

Kyuhyun was depressed, at first, that he couldn't participate in any of the things that his bandmates had been doing recently.  He felt like he was letting them all down.

He would have been really depressed, watching the Haengbok on TV for the first time, had Sungmin not been in the hospital bed with him, curled up against his chest.  Sungmin tended to make everything better.

---

Sungmin wanted to give Kyuhyun a hug.  But he couldn't, because Kyuhyun was in the hospital.  So Sungmin asked Eeteuk if they could go visit him.  "I'm really sorry," Eeteuk told him, looking truly apologetic, "But we can't go.  Maybe next week, okay?" Sungmin pouted.  He didn't want to go next week.  He wanted to give Kyuhyun a hug today.

So, making up his mind, Sungmin snuck out the apartment and downtown to the hospital.  It took him two and a half hours and a month's worth of saved up pocket change.  The look on Kyuhyun's face when Sungmin ran through the door and tackled him as gently as possible was worth all the effort.

- - -

"I miss you."

"I know."

"I hope you heal super fast."

"The doctors already said I'm healing faster than they expected."

"That's because I send you my love every week."

"I know.  You only tell me this every week."

"So I hope you heal super super fast."

"Okay."

"And--"

"I hope you decide to get off the phone soon so I can go to sleep." Yehsung growled, slightly muffled because he had put a pillow over his face, "Because I have to get up in the morning, unlike you."

Sungmin paused for a second.  "And I love you, Kyuhyun."

"I know, hyung.  I love you too."

- - -

"I don't think I'm supposed to have chocolate, hyung." Kyuhyun said to Sungmin.  Sungmin smiled and stuffed another chocolate into Kyuhyun's mouth.  "Well, a little variety never hurt anybody.  Besides, you missed Ryeowook's birthday party.  We have to do something to make up for that."

Kyuhyun sighed and allowed another store bought chocolate to be shoved into his mouth.  "Yes, hyung."

- - -

"I'm being released tomorrow."

Sungmin dropped the balloon, the bouquet of flowers, and the teddy bear that he had brought with him.  "...Really?"

Kyuhyun smiled, scratching his head a little, "Yeah.  I mean, I'll probably be on bed rest and that means I'll have to live at home with my parents for a little while, but after that I'll move back in and eventually be able to continue group activities and, you know...it'll be like old times."

Sungmin bounced in place, giggling.  "Oh that's so great!  Oh my--we have to get all the other members here and we'll have to celebrate your last full day in the hospital!"

Kyuhyun frowned, "Is...that normal?" Sungmin pulled out his cell phone and nodded, even though he didn't actually know himself if it was normal.  Kyuhyun shrugged and decided that none of them were really that normal anyway.

"...I'm really happy you're getting out the hospital tomorrow." Sungmin whispered to him as he typed in Eeteuk's number.  "I'm really happy too." Kyuhyun whispered back.

-end-
Tags: pairing: sungmin/kyuhyun
Subscribe

• Lost

Title: Lost Pairing: Heechul/Kyuhyun Word Count: 461 Rating: G Theme: 050. Lost Heechul/Kyuhyun Summary: Kyuhyun's on his way to Hankyung's when he…

• Listen : Whispers (Chapter 12)

Title: Listen : Whispers Chapter: [12/?] Characters: Kyuhyun, Heechul, Yesung, Siwon, Donghae, Hangeng, Eunhyuk other SJ members might join in soon…

• Kyuhyun's Love Stories SERIES

Title: Andante Author: imaginarybulb Pairing(s): Kyuhyun/Jungsu Rating: NC-17 Summary: Someday, I will slowly, slowly forget…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 20 comments

• Lost

Title: Lost Pairing: Heechul/Kyuhyun Word Count: 461 Rating: G Theme: 050. Lost Heechul/Kyuhyun Summary: Kyuhyun's on his way to Hankyung's when he…

• Listen : Whispers (Chapter 12)

Title: Listen : Whispers Chapter: [12/?] Characters: Kyuhyun, Heechul, Yesung, Siwon, Donghae, Hangeng, Eunhyuk other SJ members might join in soon…

• Kyuhyun's Love Stories SERIES

Title: Andante Author: imaginarybulb Pairing(s): Kyuhyun/Jungsu Rating: NC-17 Summary: Someday, I will slowly, slowly forget…