keysmashing my way into history! (chuchama) wrote in miracle______,
keysmashing my way into history!
chuchama
miracle______

The Bore Part 2

Title: The Bore
Rating: I have no idea...not suitable for children of small ages? Teen? (Maybe)Will go up?
Summary: You know that guy who sits in class and actually listens? That guy who sits at lunch and actually eats? That guy who rarely talks to anyone and is basically a social outcast? Yeah, that's Kibum, and he bugs Shindong to no end because of this.
Pairing: Shinbum, Kangteuk, SiChul, Jaeho(though, dominance-wise, it's YunJae), KRY threesome+fickle!Sungmin.
Warnings: High school AU and the author has let her imagination run free on this story, so beware.
A/N: Let's see...I wanna get three more votes in suju_rating so I can get stamped...I'm currently in love with the remake of Haengbok...I love BoA because she's really fun to write in this story and she really does call Heechul 'unni'...I kinda want a beta reader but don't know if anyone wants the job...and that's pretty much my life in a nutshell. Enjoy.

Part 1 Part 2

Actually, this is considered stalking
Tags: pairing: eeteuk/kangin, pairing: heechul/siwon, pairing: shindong/kibum, with: dbsg
Subscribe

• Dead Seoul - Chapter 15

Title: Cold and Damp II [Dead Seoul] Pairings: Hanchul, Kyumin, Kangteuk, (One Sided) Eunhae Genre: Zombie!AU Rating: PG15 Warnings: mentions…

• fic: Horoyoi Cola-Sour 3%

Title: Horoyoi Cola-Sour 3% Pairing: Kangin/Leeteuk Rating: G Word Count: 1130 Summary: Youngwoon is trying to sleep but it's difficult when…

• [001] freefall

Title: Freefall Rating: PG-13 Pairings: Leeteuk/Kangin Disclaimer: I don't own SJ. Never will. Summary: Ten thousand feet in the air, Kangin…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 0 comments