rainbowxromance
miracle______

• Mood:

Kyumin-ish fic! slight angst ^_^v

Title: Do you know why the rain comes?
Author: Maki [rainbowxromance]
Raiting: er..Pg [for angst?]
Pairing: Kinda twisted up. [involved: Kyuhyun, Sungmin, Donghae]
Sumary: Sungmin only wants Kyuhyun to see him, and has only one escape where it can happen.
Disclaimer: If I owned them, we'd all be in a giant cuddle-fest at this moment ^_^
AN: just a tiny bit of angst provided. wanted to give it a shot. ^_^
enjoy~and comment <333 no pre-read..i'll do that tomorrow..im tiyad and lazy XD' ALSO -> Kinda inspired ish by idea of lyrics "Over the Rainbow" by the trax kinda..kinda not..b/c i thought of it after..and i want to edit. but its 2am and im sleepy ToT

Sungmin felt so small in the world, in this world that had been made for him, a band of twelve other men. He sat next to the window that afternoon, the whether outside so dreary and not brightening his mood any. It was days like these he wondered why he continued, if his life was so wonderful then why did he seem so upset at times? He couldn't find an answer. He sighed and looked up, his face set in an almost instinct like pout, across the room he spotted Kyuhyun leaning over Donghae who was curled up in a ball. He couldn't tell what words were shared between them, but any words he became jealous of, he couldn't help but watch with envy.

Sungmin turned away with wide tearful eyes as he watched Kyuhyun pull Donghae into his arms and hold him, hold him the way he wanted to be held. He couldn't stand watching Kyuhyun pressing kisses to the others forehead and forced his gaze on the raindrops on the windowsill, trailing down with no idea where they'd end up. So much like his own fate, so much like many of their fates, whose would meet with whose?

Sungmin must've fallen asleep there next to the window, head pressed against the frame for he felt himself being lightly shaken from his slumber. He felt a pair of arms around him, he wished to not know who the other was, he figured it was Kangin, or Eeteuk coming to make sure he was alright. He was quite surprised however when Kyuhyun's voice sounded. "Sungminnie..your eyes are wet with tears..quite like the windows are wet with rain.." he murmered. Sungmin just blinked up at the other, he couldn't help but feel the others words were so poetic. "Why?" Kyuhyun asked. Sungmin stared up at the other, a surge of courage impowering him to reveal himself. "I saw you with Donghae, I always see you, you just never see me..I want you to see me like I see you Kyuhyun..I.." he stopped, Kyuhyun put a finger to his lips. "Im sorry Sungmin." he murmered and before another word was spoken Kyuhyun pressed his lips to Sungmin's. It was that simple, a beautiful scene of a small boy's petite frame curled up next to the window as the other boy leaned down and pressed his lips to the others. Their silloutes seemed to draw a picture as the rays of sunlight poured into the home, which had emptied.

Sungmin wrapped his arms around Kyuhyun who held him in return. "Sungmin.." He sighed softly "SUNGMIN!" Sungmin was shaken from his dream and he looked up. Heechul grinned down at the younger boy, as well as Donghae, and Kyuhyun with his arms wrapped around his Donghae's waist. They watched him from above "Eeteuk says he wants help from you making dinner.." Sungmin just nodded and turned back to his dreary window scene that played before him. Closing his eyes for one last taste of that dream, the dream he had every night, it haunted him in every form possible. The dream where Kyuhyun was his, where the sun overcame the rain clouds, where as Kyuhyun admited his returned feelings everyone else disapeered. Where only Sungmin mattered. A dream. Sungmin was trapped and tortured by his dreams, the only place Kyuhyun could ever truly be his. For now, he had to keep living his wonderful life, where he felt so small, small like the raindrops upon the windowsill, were his fate was undecided. He could only hope, someday the rain would bring him closer to Kyuhyun, with this thought Sungmin wiped his eyes and sat up "Im Coming Hyung!"

Extra: Over the rainbow by The Trax
[sorta inspired..sorta not..im confused this sleepy >.<]]

Rain why dont you fall?
Who will erase all your sadness?
Because I'm praying for it to be soothed.

It's like I have known you all my life.

I watched over you from behind
until the sunrise, and then I was shoved away
Walking under the rain,
did you believe it was me?

When the rain falls down, thinking of me, will you get stronger?
I'm leaving, there will be trace of me Over The Rainbow

Sorry...

Since my birth I have been mean.
Before I disappeared from this world,
in the past I longed to be a better person.
From plain earth I became mean;
You'll become mean, too,
but I'll follow you like I always did

When the rain falls down, thinking of me, will you get stronger?
I'm leaving, there will be trace of me Over The Rainbow

I'm praying for the rain to fall down
I'm praying to become rain
I'm praying to become rain

"I'm sorry, even if you leave me I'll be waiting for you."

Rain why dont you fall?
Who will erase all your sadness?
Because I'm praying for it to be soothed
And for me to become rain

Tags: ot3: other
Subscribe

• Friendly Competition

Title: Friendly Competition Characters: Zhou Mi, SISTAR's Hyorin, Kyuhyun, Heechul Pairing: Kyuhyun/Zhou Mi; Kyuhyun/Hyorin; Kyuhyun/Zhou…

• Stay Classy (Kyuline fic)

Title: Stay Classy Pairing: Kyuline (BROtp) Genre: Crack, College!au, Comedy Rating: PG-13 (swearing/alcohol/general BROTP debauchery) Summary:…

• Initiation Ch6:  In Which We Learn About Sungmin

Title: Initiation Ch6:  In Which We Learn About Sungmin Rating:  NC-17 Characters: Super Junior, with SHINee & SNSD in supporting roles & other…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 12 comments

• Friendly Competition

Title: Friendly Competition Characters: Zhou Mi, SISTAR's Hyorin, Kyuhyun, Heechul Pairing: Kyuhyun/Zhou Mi; Kyuhyun/Hyorin; Kyuhyun/Zhou…

• Stay Classy (Kyuline fic)

Title: Stay Classy Pairing: Kyuline (BROtp) Genre: Crack, College!au, Comedy Rating: PG-13 (swearing/alcohol/general BROTP debauchery) Summary:…

• Initiation Ch6:  In Which We Learn About Sungmin

Title: Initiation Ch6:  In Which We Learn About Sungmin Rating:  NC-17 Characters: Super Junior, with SHINee & SNSD in supporting roles & other…