Dan (angeldan27) wrote in miracle______,
Dan
angeldan27
miracle______

Fic: SleepTight

Title: Sleep Tight
Length: One-Shot
Author: Dan (angeldan27, azuresiren, frozen_flame)
Rating: PG
Genre: Yaoi, Fluff
Summary: There's a mysterious guy who kept on sleeping beside Sungmin...

This has always been my favorite hangout in this house, the porch right outside the backdoor. It has a hammock hanging from the balusters. I’ve loved lying on it since the first time the boys and I moved in here. Sometimes I would sleep out here in the evening… and wake up to a great morning the next day. It’s relaxation to the nth level.

One night… I… I couldn’t sleep. I tried everything except pills… I just couldn’t sleep. So I went outside, here to this very spot, and lay on the hammock. And in mere minutes I went into a very deep sleep… without realizing it. And I dreamt… that someone walked out the door and layed down beside me on the hammock. That person had put his arms around me and slept like a baby… I never had a chance to see who it was. I didn’t have the courage to turn, even in my dream, coz I was so scared that when that person realizes that I knew who he was… and would just go and leave me there. I didn’t want that to happen… coz it felt so good. It felt so right. Lying there. Eyes closed, but wide awake. Feeling those mighty arms around me, I felt protected… in more ways than one. And I loved it.

When I woke up the next morning… I ran inside the house… I have the greatest feeling that it wasn’t a dream…

“Did anyone of you go out last night? I mean, did anyone of go went out on the porch to sleep there last night?” I asked everyone in the room…

“What are you talking about, Sungmin hyung?” Kyuhyun asked me.

“Uhmmm… I know it makes no sense… but I… I just have to know who went to the porch last night,” I snapped at him.

“Well, I didn’t,” Ryukie answered.

“Me neither,” said Yehsung.

“Me too,” Eeteuk hyung replied.

“So… none of you…?” I asked again. “Wait, where are the others?”

“Uhmm… Heechul-sshi and Kibum-ah have filming for Rainbow Romance… Siwon-sshi and Hankyungie too… Kangin-sshi…”

“Arasso… arasso… it’s fine now…” I answered.

That night… it happened again… I couldn’t sleep so I went outside to the porch. The hammock was still there. I waited for that stranger to come… yeah I did. I wanted HIM to come and embrace me again. But no one did… and I fell asleep, to wake up, some hours later, at dawn, to find the same arms holding me. I was so thankful, and I fell asleep again… with a wide smile on my face.

That same thing happened again… on the fifth night that I lay there on the hammock… I waited… again. And this time, he came when I was awake. I think he thought that I was already asleep.

“Sleep tight,” he whispered in my ear. “I’ll just be here to hold you.”

I waited. Until he was asleep… I took a deep breath… and with a steady hand, I gently took off his arms from me. I turned… and I saw his face… Siwon… he was smiling. His face was very relaxed. Very calm. Very serene. He was sleeping like a baby… and the dimple on his left cheek was showing. I planted a gentle kiss on it. And his smile got even wider. I quickly withdrew. I didn’t want to wake him up. But he didn’t, and courage welled inside me. I kissed him again. This time on the lips. I looked at his face, he was still asleep. I closed my eyes and kissed him time again. And he kissed back. I was surprised so I moved away. But I didn’t realize it that his arms were now around my neck, pinning me to him. I opened my eyes to see him smiling at me. I smiled back.

And he pulled me even closer,

until our lips met...
Tags: pairing: sungmin/siwon
Subscribe

• Balance

Title: Balance Rating: PG Pairing: main character Kyuhyun Warnings: references to gambling and forced labor Word count: 413 Summary:…

• Somewhere in the Jungle

title: somewhere in the jungle author: skullchi pairing: changmin/victoria/kyuhyun length: words 2,338 rating: g summary: never let me go polyamory…

• Love & Roll [1/?]

title: Love & Roll pairing: kyuwook rating: PG genre: romance summary: “Do you want to ask me out?” Ryeowook whispered against Kyuhyun’s ear,…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 20 comments

• Balance

Title: Balance Rating: PG Pairing: main character Kyuhyun Warnings: references to gambling and forced labor Word count: 413 Summary:…

• Somewhere in the Jungle

title: somewhere in the jungle author: skullchi pairing: changmin/victoria/kyuhyun length: words 2,338 rating: g summary: never let me go polyamory…

• Love & Roll [1/?]

title: Love & Roll pairing: kyuwook rating: PG genre: romance summary: “Do you want to ask me out?” Ryeowook whispered against Kyuhyun’s ear,…