?

No account? Create an account

04 July 2007 @ 03:44 am

Title: Untitled for now
Pairing(s): KangTeuk, TeukMin
Summary: Kangins the leader of Seouls most feared gang. Eeteuks his boyfriend who's tired of being ignored so he persuades Kangin to get him a new pet...
A/N: Seriously just don't ask...I blame Jet Li's Unleashed and Seven swords, the media controls everything... including my fic ideas. 

--------------------xxx--------------------

“Your always too busy! When are you actually gunna have time for me?!” a small handful of men stood outside the door of their boss’ bedroom waiting patiently for the argument to finish.

“You knew when you got involved with me that I wouldn’t have the time to just lounge around, I have a job to think about!” another voice argued back

“Having people beat up for money is not a job!”

“We’ll talk about this when I get back” the second voice was straining to stay calm.

“What am I supposed to do until then?” the first voice was still filled with anger “Sit here on my own until you get back?”

“I’ll bring you something back I promise”

“Oh and that makes it better does it?”

“I’ll bring you back a pet or something”

“What like a dog? If you haven’t noticed I can’t exactly talk to a dog!”

“Well what do you want me to bring you?” there was a few seconds of silence and the men standing outside the door listened intently trying to hear any signs that the first voice hadn’t killed their boss.

“YOU WANT ME TO GET YOU WHAT?!” complete and utter shock could be heard in the boss’ voice.

“It’s either that or I leave you for good!”

“No way! I am not getting you your own-”

“Fine then I go” the voice was stern. A sigh.

“Okay, okay! Any specific type you want?” both voices had quietened down after that, discussing something that was deemed important.

A few seconds later Kangin walked out of the room with a disapproving look on his face.

“You just hope no one reports it missing” he turned around to face his boyfriend.

“It’s not like I’m going to leave the house with it” the other boy leant against the door frame. “How stupid do you think I am?”

“I don’t think your stupid at all Eeteuk” Kangin wrapped his arms around the other boy. “Now I need to get going, especially if I’m going to get you your gift”

“See you later then” Eeteuk walked back into the bedroom not bothering to see his boyfriend off nor to give him a goodbye kiss.

Kangin sighed he knew Eeteuk was still angry with him for not spending anytime with him, but Kangin had told him before they’d gotten together he’d probably be too busy but did he listen? No. And now Kangin had to get him a “pet” to make it up to him.

“Fucking spoilt brat” Kangin whispered his under breath. He walked off down the corridor and disappeared out the door.

Eeteuk watched from the bedroom window as his lover got into the car and drove off. He sighed and walked back to the bed and turned on the T.V.

---------------------------------------------------------------
yay for chaptered fics! why do I always post my fics at like 4 in the morning? hmmm... Anyways, yea like i said just don't ask about where I came up with the idea cause I have no idea but if i dont get it out it'll kill what little brain cells i have (if any).

kool its my second post withing the same day =D...well not reli but shhh! close enuff. two posts in two days is good for me =]

Current Location: still on the computer
Current Mood: tired
Current Music: Jang Woo Hyuk - Mr Jackson

thenummyone: Cutie!hyukthenummyone on July 4th, 2007 03:02 am (UTC)
Tee hee don't worry I think most of us come up with stuff at about that time XDD.

Buahaha Minnie is gonna be Teukie's pet *luff luff* oh noes, is Teukie gonna abandon Kangin?? D=.

I love gangfics... /random

Can't wait for your next chapter~~
naimunaimu on July 4th, 2007 03:09 am (UTC)
how interesting!! <3 continuuuuuuuuuuuue!
keysmashing my way into history!: shindong and dounuts; my true loves.chuchama on July 4th, 2007 04:08 am (UTC)
Interesting and fun. And Kangin the mob boss is whipped. I wonder what Eeteuk wants...?
prettyovernight on July 4th, 2007 04:32 am (UTC)
haha i can picture teuk demanding "BRING ME BACK A PINK BOY. OTHERWISE, WE. ARE. THROUGH. YOU HEAR ME, KIM YOUNGOON?! AISH."

Dayablessedangel13 on July 5th, 2007 06:06 am (UTC)
Totally true. ^-^ <3333
Alice: [suju] Kangin POUTjungsoo on July 4th, 2007 06:20 am (UTC)
XDD omg I want the next chapter now !
Hehe Kangin big boss is perfect 8D
enchanted1312 on July 4th, 2007 11:35 am (UTC)
uhuh, i sensed trouble brewing. and that pet was his sex pet, was it? lol, i dun know but it was interesting intro. ^.^
suju_arisuju_ari on July 4th, 2007 12:29 pm (UTC)
NEXT CHAPPIE!!! WANTED!! XDDDD

sooo cute... :3
Dayablessedangel13 on July 5th, 2007 06:07 am (UTC)
Too bad Kangin doesn't pay any attention to Eeteuk...

Hahahhahahahah....he has to get him a pet now. ^-^ I really can't wait for the next part. :DDDDD

<33333333
the kitty kitty cat -rawr-: Yeh Sung sexypoetanarchy on July 8th, 2007 07:22 pm (UTC)
sadfasdf

AHHH

MOREEEEE
x_suicidetree_x: love killsx_suicidetree_x on July 8th, 2007 07:34 pm (UTC)
you shall get more soon =]
the kitty kitty cat -rawr-: your =/= you'repoetanarchy on July 8th, 2007 07:37 pm (UTC)
How soon is soon?
x_suicidetree_x: killed innocencex_suicidetree_x on July 8th, 2007 07:41 pm (UTC)
hopefully by tomorrow =]
the kitty kitty cat -rawr-: akira is specialpoetanarchy on July 8th, 2007 07:50 pm (UTC)
*HOPES*
angel_ehronangel_ehron on July 10th, 2007 04:39 am (UTC)
WOW!!! This story sounds really interesting. I can't wait to read more!! XD <3
kichul1106kichul1106 on March 12th, 2008 02:54 am (UTC)
this is an awesome story!!!! i love it!!!! XD
lovely_tatsuha on October 9th, 2008 02:45 pm (UTC)
ok...

that was good ^_^

i am reading to the end
kikouri (샤오뤼) (최종 아름답습니다.)kikouri on May 7th, 2010 11:40 pm (UTC)
Wow..... this is old.... hm, r u gonna continue it?
luvs it so far
x_suicidetree_x: Sungminx_suicidetree_x on May 8th, 2010 12:00 am (UTC)
As a way to try and improve my writing I've actually taken some time out to re-write it and hopefully make it better ^^

The update might not come soon but it will be up hopefully in a couple of months :)