?

No account? Create an account

03 July 2007 @ 05:43 pm
Random Behind Pairings  
hello eveyone. it is i again bringing with me some random behind pairings. what i did was put some names on little pieces of paper, and pick them out of a empty tissue box. and these are the pairings that happened^^
Title: Random Behind Pairings
Author: me^^
Rating: pg-13 to R
Warnings: i would put the pairings here, but i want them to be a surprise^^
Author's Note: have fun with these, cause they sure was fun to write^^

Kangin/Choongjae
As a hyung and a person, I look up to him. But as a lover, I look down on him (they don't call me Kangin for nothing). And even though he is older than me, that don’t mean anything in the bedroom. And for a quiet person in life, he sure does get loud. But nothing can deter the fact that I’m in love with Park Choongjae, and he is in love with me.

Junsu/Ryeowook
The main reason why I go over suju house is not to play with Hyukjae. Hell, he's even lucky if I look at him. Nor is it to hang with the others. They lucky if I even say hi. No, the real reason why I go over suju's house is to eat cherries. How I eat them, well, I don't hear Ryeowook complaining. And when I get my lips on him, I don't hear nothing else but moaning with my name in there somewhere^^

Yehsung/Hyukjae
I don't know why Yehsung loves coffee so much. What does it have that I don't? I mean I can dance way better than it could and I can somewhat sing. I’ve been on shows with the best of the best and I’m friends with Junsu. So I’ll ask again, what does it have that I don't?

"A reason to get you jealous^^ plus, it wakes me in the morning so I can be alert for when we sneak off^^"

At times I could learn to love coffee. Even if it might seem like competition, I know who Yehsung comes to at night and who's bed he's sleeping in^^

Eeteuk/Kyuhyun
As the youngest, you would expect him to be innocence. Yea right. Kyuhyun is bout as innocence as a whore (which he is). Out of 13 members, he slept with 8, and I refuse to be number 9. But the way he says "hyung," making it the sexiest word, ever, and the way his body moves like water at home, and we can't forget the way his lips taste every time he forces a kiss out of me, I might be willing to become number 9. But I’ll tell you one thing; there will never be a number 10 or more if I succumb to his devious ways.

Andy/Kyuhyun
When I got a call from suju saying how much of a slut he is, I didn't want to believe it. But when you got a lap full of Kyuhyun grinding into you like no tomorrow, you seem to not care if he's a slut or not, just that he finishes what he started^^

Double kang (kangin/kangta)
Yay for SMtown! And yay for suju! And thank you god for creating a man like Kangin. He’s a man's man. And he lives up to his name. Especially when he grabs me, down me somewhere with a hard surface, and rams into me like a long lost lover. And his kisses, oh, his kisses, let me tell you, it's enough to leave a man breathless. So if anyone ask who I’m with, I say loud and pound "I’m with kangin and I love the way he fucks me^^"

Andy/Ryeowook
I know of another who loves cherries half as much as I do! So he is now the best hyung ever! And, he gives me tickets to every Shinhwa event. And he even takes me out to dinner afterward. He is the best hyung ever! Plus, when we kiss, he tastes like cherries, and even when we have sex he uses cherry flavored lube and condoms. How could I have been so blessed with this hyung of mine? To hell with kiwis, he's my cherry prince^^

Keita (from w-inds.)/Shiwon
We’re tall, handsome, and famous. So it'd only makes sense that we would date while I was in Korea. And it also makes sense that wherever we go; everyone swoons (girls and boys alike). So why is it that when I want to see were he lives, he always says no, like he's ashamed of me. He always told me that that was not the case, but how can I believe that when I’m pretty damn good looking. So one day, after some sexual coaxing, he decided to take me to where he lives (since I am his senpai, or hyung over here), and I regret it to this day. When I got there, the spacey kid, the Chinese looking kid, and the pink one were playing games quite loudly until the "appa" came in and beat them all up ("umma's sleeping, dammit" it said). Then, as if that wasn't enough, the real Chinese one and the girly man were in the kitchen, it seems, arguing over something (and I faintly heard some Chinese, since it didn't sound like Korean). Then there was a three group. One was eating cherries, one was drinking coffee, and one was whoring himself to the fat one (pleasantly plump my ass). And last, but not least, the emo quiet kid was reading a book on the couch. After that day, I wondered to myself "when the hell did Shiwon have time to study Japanese in these conditions?"

Se7en/Donhae
In spite of all the min7en going around on this "live journal," I’m here to tell everyone that that is not true. Changmin wouldn't be able to even see Se7en since Teukie hyung practically got him tied to a bed 24/7. And Se7en wouldn't be able to see the brat anyways since I’m with him. And if he even thinks of min7en being a possibility, I shall call the aliens to do some major anal probing of the bad kind. Hae7en, the anti min7en (even thinking it has got me fired up, I think I’ll go over Se7en's house and have a nightcap with him^^)

i have more pairings, but they didn't have anything to do with suju;_; but if requested, i shall post it here (and only here)

dedicated to all those who read my other stories. thanks to you, i was encouraged to write this piece^^

Current Location: philly
Current Mood: content
Current Music: H.O.T. We Are The Future

Brow[Nhi]boycottbananas on July 3rd, 2007 10:17 pm (UTC)
hahah, i liked the keita/shiwon one. xD had fun guessing who everyone is. :PPP

who are the other pairings about?
kenshinjunkie03kenshinjunkie03 on July 3rd, 2007 10:53 pm (UTC)
i have a lot of different ones. i could name eveyone i got in my tissue box, but that would take up too much space^^;;
(Deleted comment)
kenshinjunkie03kenshinjunkie03 on July 3rd, 2007 11:42 pm (UTC)
i am here to help ship ryeowook/cherries. for some reason, i love this pairing almost as much as i love yehffee^^ but thank you for your kind words. it makes me want to keep writing, because these pairings are from a set of 21 or 22, probably more and i randomly pick them from the box^^
Dayablessedangel13 on July 4th, 2007 12:17 am (UTC)
I loved the Keita/Shiwon, Se7en/Donghae, Andy/Kyuhyun and Eeteuk/Kyuhyun. ^^ <333333333 That was soooo great. ^^
kenshinjunkie03kenshinjunkie03 on July 4th, 2007 01:42 am (UTC)
thanks! i have more and i'm writing more. maybe i'll post them all sometime soon (probably tomorrow^^)
匠 (Takumi): Hyukkie Heartkieta_seraphim on July 4th, 2007 12:56 am (UTC)
I say I loved the double Kang, keita/Shiwon and the YehHyuk!

I loved them all but those were the ones that really stuck out.

The YehHyuk was very funny. Hyukkie is jealous of an inatimate object that is coffee.
kenshinjunkie03kenshinjunkie03 on July 4th, 2007 01:44 am (UTC)
everyone seems to like the keita/shiwon, but so do i, since i love w-inds. and i thank you for taking time out to read my stuff. as a fan of yours, it's makes me happy^^
enchanted1312 on July 4th, 2007 01:04 am (UTC)
omg, the pairings surprised me and it was totally graet that you managed to put Shinhwa, 7 and other guys.

haha, and i loved the last part, it was almost so real. and yea hae7en could be a possiblity, hahaa.

the pairings were all loved! *wink*
kenshinjunkie03kenshinjunkie03 on July 4th, 2007 01:46 am (UTC)
like i said, i have a tissue box with names in it, and i just pick the names out and work with it. and i'm glad that you like it. and maybe i could sip hae7en right after slut!kyuhyun and ryeowook/cherries^^
prettyovernight on July 4th, 2007 04:34 am (UTC)
kang/kang... o_____O
woah. hawt♥
kenshinjunkie03kenshinjunkie03 on July 5th, 2007 01:46 am (UTC)
yup. i suggested this pairing a lil while ago cause i thought "why is there double hj and ys when there could be a double kang?" when i picked this pairing out of the hat, i was so happy^^
overlysmittenoverlysmitten on July 4th, 2007 06:28 am (UTC)
LMAO. I love slut!kyu XD
Keita/Shiwon was definitely my favourite. =) Leeteuk/Kyu was a close second.
Gah. Such random pairings, but I loved it!! ♥
kenshinjunkie03kenshinjunkie03 on July 5th, 2007 01:48 am (UTC)
i love slut!kyu, too^^ i think i'll start shipping that off after i help with ryeowook/cherries and yehffee. and i like the keita/shiwon, too. it's basically suju through the eyes of a japanese man^^