n-n (rainbowxromance) wrote in miracle______,
n-n
rainbowxromance
miracle______

KangTeuk fic

Title: "Don't tell Hyung.."
Pairing: KangTeuk..Many other mentioned.
FOR: smilex3hehe
Author: Maki
Rating: Oh..I dunno..pg-13, light R?
Summary: Eeteuk has some trouble as the oldest with responsiblity of setting and example and confides in Heechul.
prompt: "Kangin..we cant do this anymore.."
"Teuk..you say that everytime.." kangin replied smiling, but his smile faded at the look the other gave him, and perhaps he realized the other meant it now more then ever.
A/N: I was meaning to make this more angsty..but it turned out with a happy ending -_-' darn you happyness! i want the angst! *clings to the angst* XDD haha. LEAVE COMMENTS AND <3 XDD ps. lame title i know XD'' but i suck at them

"Kangin..we can't do this anymore.." a panting Eeteuk said as he sat up, covering his bare torso.
"Teuk..you say that everytime.." kangin replied smiling, but his smile faded at the look the other gave him, and perhaps he realized the other meant it now more then ever. Eeteuk pulled back and looked away, not wanting to meet the others eyes because he knew that Kangin was staring at him hard.

"Its easy enough to love you Kangin, whats hard is that I have to pretend I don't.." Eeteuk said covering his face with his hands his tears falling again. Kangin moved foward, concern etched into his features as he moved foward to take the other into his arms and hold him as he sobbed. Eeteuk wanted to be able to always come home to these strong arms around him, but a slam outside their bedroom woke him from his fantasy and he pushed Kangin away. "We can't Kangin..we just can't.." he said through his tears and fled from the room, opening the door and across the hall to the bathroom, slamming the door and locking it behind him. As he ran he didn't see two figures knelt down outside their door with wide eyes, turning to look back into the bedroom to see a very destressed Kangin with his head in his hands.

Three days had passed and Kangin was in the kitchen helping Hankyung prepare the dinner for their bandmates. He glanced around at them all, all of them so content and happy with their lives. Kangin handed Hankyung a plate with food, pausing as Eeteuk entered the room smiling and appearingly happy as he turned to Heechul who leaned in and kissed his cheek. CRASH. Kangin snapped out of his revere and looked down, sounds of yells and curses in angry Chinese as he looked up to see Hankyung looking at him. "Kangin!" he accused and Kangin shook his head, his face red as he looked over to Eeteuk who had just looked over, to see the source of the noise and looked at Kangin with a sad smile and turned back to Heechul who took his hand and led him down the hallway.

"M-Mian Hankyung..I..I got a cut though..I'll be right back.." he said leaving and making as if he were about to turn to the bathroom instead sharply turned to where he saw Heechul and Eeteuk go, into Heechul's bedroom. Kangin stopped outside of the door and listened

"I love him..I really do..but we can't have a relationship right? As the leader I have to set an example! I can't be having an inter-band relationship!"

Eeteuk was sobbing and Heechul rubbed his back, Heechul sighed "Hyung..If you love him..thats what matters, the rest of us would understand..besides.." he grinned and pulled back "Its not like your the only two.." he said smiling knowingly. Eeteuk's eyes went wide "W-What do you mean?! not you-?" Heechul laughed "Haha..no, Im happy with Jay..but..don't tell me you haven't noticed the way the other members act towards each other?"

Eeteuk just stared "What?!" Heechul just grinned "Come on Hyung! I know your smart..You don't see the way Siwon looks at Hankyung when he helps him cook? Or the way Hankyung is always asking him for 'help' with korean?"

Eeteuk gasped "No!" Heechul just snickered "Oh yeah..and..Sungmin and Kyuhyun always cuddling up at night while they argue over whether Kyuhyun gets to watch Aladdin for the tenth night in a row, and if they do what Sungmin will get in return..and then they giggle for hours after that.." he said his grin plastered there as Eeteuk gasped "Kyuhyun!? SUNGMIN?!" he couldn't believe what he was hearing "Who else!?" he asked

"Eunhyuk and Donghae.." Heechul answered

Eeteuk gasped, remembering just the other day when he'd walked into their room and they'd jumped up from behind their bed and dashed out of the room giggling furiously. "Im so stupid!" he exclaimed. Heechul chuckled "Yes, you are sometimes..thats why you have me..Heechul the all knowing.."

Eeteuk looked over at Heechul and grinned "So..Now what..?" he asked but Heechul just nodded towards the open door "You can come in now.." he said and Kangin's eyes widened. Kangin bit his lip and entered the room sheepishly

"Hi Teuk.."

he said sounding abashed but Eeteuk just smiled and held his arms open "Come over here.." Kangin grinned and did more then that, he ran over and picked the other up, swinging him around, not noticing a sneaky looking Heechul scrambling out of the room. Eeteuk giggled until he was set back to the ground. "Saranghae TEukie.." Kangin murmered a few moments later, Eeteuk smiled "Shut up and give me a kiss.." he murmered and Kangin chuckled and leaned in. Kangin pulled the other into a deep passionate kiss, broken only by a very loud chorus of "AW's" to which Eeteuk squealed and turned and Kangin jumped. Only to see everyone of their bandmates gathered outside of the door, Eeteuk blushed a bright red while Kangin took charge "YAH! WHO SAID YOU COULD WATCH!" he lunged towards them all, many yells and cries could be heard as they all scattered in different directions. Kangin chuckled and closed the door with a 'Snap' before turning back to Eeteuk "Where were we?" he asked leaning in to kiss a giggling Eeteuk.

Fin. Hope you enjoyed. Comment and <3 ^_^v <3 Maki
Tags: pairing: eeteuk/kangin
Subscribe

• Dead Seoul - Chapter 15

Title: Cold and Damp II [Dead Seoul] Pairings: Hanchul, Kyumin, Kangteuk, (One Sided) Eunhae Genre: Zombie!AU Rating: PG15 Warnings: mentions…

• fic: Horoyoi Cola-Sour 3%

Title: Horoyoi Cola-Sour 3% Pairing: Kangin/Leeteuk Rating: G Word Count: 1130 Summary: Youngwoon is trying to sleep but it's difficult when…

• [001] freefall

Title: Freefall Rating: PG-13 Pairings: Leeteuk/Kangin Disclaimer: I don't own SJ. Never will. Summary: Ten thousand feet in the air, Kangin…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 36 comments

• Dead Seoul - Chapter 15

Title: Cold and Damp II [Dead Seoul] Pairings: Hanchul, Kyumin, Kangteuk, (One Sided) Eunhae Genre: Zombie!AU Rating: PG15 Warnings: mentions…

• fic: Horoyoi Cola-Sour 3%

Title: Horoyoi Cola-Sour 3% Pairing: Kangin/Leeteuk Rating: G Word Count: 1130 Summary: Youngwoon is trying to sleep but it's difficult when…

• [001] freefall

Title: Freefall Rating: PG-13 Pairings: Leeteuk/Kangin Disclaimer: I don't own SJ. Never will. Summary: Ten thousand feet in the air, Kangin…