No account? Create an account

03 July 2007 @ 05:39 pm

Title: NEW Friends 2/?
Rating: PG (NC-17 later)
Form: Series
Genre: Romance
Fandom: Super Junior / NEWS
Pairing: loads of implied ones, kinda obvious

A/N: OK so this chapter is choppy and doesnt make sense and sucks donkey balls >_< but its a lead-in kinda thing to the actual plot and the growing relationships blah blah. The next chapters are gonna be the couples getting together so smut basically. Part one here

After many photos and introductions and aching cheek muscles, the boys climb into their Super Junior coach, away from the crowds. The six Japanese boys were going to be staying with them in their already cramped apartment – “bonding time” the managers call it. The journey to the apartment is quiet. Most of the SuJu boys sit and talk among each other, Donghae is cuddled under Yehsung’s arm, fingering his tin foil and eyeing the Japanese boys warily.

The NEWS boys are equally shy of Super Junior. Yamashita-kun (Yamapi as he liked to be called) is trying to stop an overly-hyper Tegoshi/Masuda glomping a very loud Koyama and failing. He doesn't want the band to embaress themselves now. Ryo has his eyes closed but is smiling slightly from the sounds of Yamapi's attempts to calm down the others and Koyama's high pitched squeals. Shige is reading a book and stealing quick glances at the cute-looking Korean boy also reading.

Kibum looks up from his dictionary, glances at Heechul then continues to read. Heechul sighs. He knows he is usually the loud one, the one to break the silence but he is too nervous to crack a joke or beat someone up. Instead he jumps up, smacks his head against the top of the coach (earning himself snickers from both bands and a barely disguised snort from Sungmin), thinks ‘ugh déjà vu’ then is tapped on the shoulder by Eeteuk.

"I think we should make an effort to talk to them, don't you? I mean they are gonna be staying with us."

Heechul stares at Eeteuk with a dazed expression (hey that was a pretty nasty bump he just got) so Eeteuk took his silence as a yes and pulled him towards the other band, bowing and pulling Heechul down with him. Yamapi looked up and found himself face to face with a gorgeous girl with ginger hair in a pigtail. Well thats what he thought at first, when his mind was malfunctioning over those sparkling eyes. Yamapi and Eeteuk immediately begin a conversation about nothing at all while staring at each other with barely disguised want. Heechul rolled his eyes and continued mumbled small talk with the others until the rest of Super Junior joined them. Then Heechul was free to stare at the mysterious raven-haired boy whose name was Ryo for the rest of the journey.

By the time they get to the apartment they have split into pairs and it ends being:

· Eeteuk with Yamashita-kun who immediately disappear into Eeteuk’s room, conversing in a deep mish-mash of languages;

· Heechul with Nishikido-kun – Heechul nods to the TV then wanders to the kitchen to find food; Ryo likewise ignores Heechul and settles on the couch;

· Donghae with Tegoshi-kun who are already arguing about what seems like aliens, its hard to tell from the shitty Japanese Donghae is attempting. A lost-looking Yehsung is trying to join them but is pushed out by their flailing arms as they get ever more excited;

· Siwon with Masuda-kun. Siwon is smiling and nodding while Massu is singing something loudly about soup;

· Kibum with Kato-kun are both already engaging in what appears to be a very intellectual conversation in Japanese, earning them jealous glances from Siwon who is still unable to understand anything Massu is talking/singing about and;

· Hankyung with Koyama-kun – Koyama is talking, talking, talking and Hankyung can do nothing but grin, thinking how cute the other boy looks when his eyes light up when he talks.

And so begin the adventures of NEWS in Korea with Super Junior.

~~~

sorry its not very good =( i'll try and make it better. Hopefully.

Current Mood: drained
Current Music: casanova on TV

Exotaoooookamakazza on July 3rd, 2007 08:41 pm (UTC)
cute... very cute and interesting!!! :) I like it a lot!!
luminous being: news - group headstaylormercury on July 3rd, 2007 08:47 pm (UTC)
AH YOU DID IT. YOU ACTUALLY PUT IN THOSE OTHER PAIRINGS!!!
Cute~!!! Especially the Koyama/Hannie part~ :33
kaspianaskingxwhy on July 3rd, 2007 08:49 pm (UTC)
yay glad u like! <3
each of the other chapters now is gonna b the pairings having sex getting ..more.
do you think thats a good idea?
*hates to be a bother but is self-concious*
luminous beingtaylormercury on July 3rd, 2007 10:36 pm (UTC)
I can understand being self-conscious, I always am too xD and it's a good idea unless you want to build any of their relationships up before the smut? XD;
kaspianaskingxwhy on July 4th, 2007 09:20 am (UTC)
yeah relationships + smut = pwnage
thank u =)
*gives flowers and cake*
Brow[Nhi]boycottbananas on July 3rd, 2007 08:50 pm (UTC)
Siwon with Masuda-kun. Siwon is smiling and nodding while Massu is singing something loudly about soup;
MISO SOOOOOOUPPPPP~♪♪♪!!! ...I don't know the rest. XD I've only listened to the English version once. Hahah.

KiBum/Shige would be a hot OTP, with their smartness and all. :DDDD

Gaaaaaaaaah, I can't wait to read the next parttttttttt!!!!!!!!! :DDDDDbbb

I am way too hyper right now. XDDDD;;
kaspianaskingxwhy on July 3rd, 2007 08:59 pm (UTC)
MISO SOOOOUUUUPPPP I FEEL YOUR LOVING TENDER CAREEEE ITS ALWAYS NICE AND WARRRRRRRRRRM!! ♪♪♪♪ i LOVE that song. only once?! want me to send the mp3 to you somehow?

HAHAHA! smart!sex.. i can see it now

heehee hyper = yay! =D
vrilly :) 브릴리: jaejoong is pretty BIGvrilly on July 4th, 2007 09:26 am (UTC)
I'm always a kid, I'll never be matuuuuuuuuuured enough.

Never ask for anything...You gave me all the love you had...All the love you gave me, Mom...Makes me want to see you again..
This song makes me wanna go HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY ILU MWAHHH!!<3

kaspianaskingxwhy on July 4th, 2007 09:30 am (UTC)
BWAHAHAHAHAHAH!! have you noticed when they say 'matured' it sounds like 'man-chewed'
this song makes me wanna laugh .. and i mananged to fall asleep to this last night as well .. then had strange dreams about a killer whale and TegoMass..

excuse the random-ness
vrilly :) 브릴리: yoosuvrilly on July 4th, 2007 09:32 am (UTC)
Wow...^^ REALLLLLLLLLY RANDOM. Yes. MATUUUUURED sounds somewhat like MANCHEWED. You dreamt about A KILLER WHALE and TEGOMASS? doing what? OT3?

excuse the randomness
kaspian: sexy koyamaaskingxwhy on July 4th, 2007 09:46 am (UTC)
well, they were swimming in miso soup and singing then massu got grabbed by a killer whale then tegoshi got mad and beat up the whale .. then i dont remember much

randomness = my life
catnip1613catnip1613 on July 3rd, 2007 08:51 pm (UTC)
Awesome. Keep it up please! It's already adorable!
Jessinorinori_junno on July 3rd, 2007 09:21 pm (UTC)
*squeels at you*

YOU are so amazingly awesome ^^

Allow me to fangirl over the pairings~

Yamateuk~~~~ leader!love! omg, it will be so great and Pi will be all pouty and Teukie will be all umma and then there will be cuddling and leader!sex!

and haha, Heechul/Ryo will snark at each other without comprehension and it will all be pure win XD

and OMG ILU for the ShiBum <3 They will be intellectual and exasperated with their bandmates together. OMG, my otp <3. smart!sex~ you are genius ^^

and Hankyung/Koyama will be omg, so FLUUUUFFFY!!!

and Hae and Tesshi will be great and I can totally see Hae poking Tesshi cautiously and going, "Are you an alien?" and Shiwon is all confused by Massu and poor Yehyeh is lonely *sticks him in KRY sandwhich*

I wish Kusano and Uchi could be there too =[. Boo.

Keep up the good work! ^^
kaspianaskingxwhy on July 4th, 2007 09:17 am (UTC)
*squeels back*
i would have put kusano and uchi in but i dont really know them as well as the rest of the band well ok i do but the pairings were getting compicated sowwy
HAHA!! Donghae cracks me up all the time. i was watchin a performance of 'U' and i kept thinking of him babbling about aliens and making tin foil hats for the audience.
Secret :): Yoochunguilty_amethyst on July 3rd, 2007 09:25 pm (UTC)
I LIKE IT. ♥

WILL YOU WRITE DBSK/KAT-TUN TOO???

:'DD
☉♦☉preciousssjewlz on July 3rd, 2007 10:33 pm (UTC)
Totally agree there! DBSK/KAT-TUN!!!!!1 OMGish! That would totally be happiness. ^^
vrilly :) 브릴리: changminvrilly on July 4th, 2007 05:20 am (UTC)
I THIRD THAT.
kaspianaskingxwhy on July 4th, 2007 09:11 am (UTC)
@__@ DBSK/KAT-TUN?? awesome!!!! I dont really know DBSK that well but have no fear
*plans to watch and listen to DBSK for a month non-stop*
☉♦☉preciousssjewlz on July 3rd, 2007 10:33 pm (UTC)
LOVE! Hahahaha, I love how they're already paired off with eache other. I'm patiently waiting for the "good stuff." ^-^

<33333
lingzylingzy on July 4th, 2007 12:29 am (UTC)
this is soooo cute! ^_^ donghae's absolutely adorable.
you need to update this quick... like now. XD
kaspian: sexy koyamaaskingxwhy on July 4th, 2007 09:21 am (UTC)
*goes to write more*
your icon made me squeee ^_^
prettyovernight on July 4th, 2007 04:35 am (UTC)
okay so i'm not really familiar with NEWS (i only know who they are and other random little things like that) but this is so cute! especially with donghae being a complete moron♥ haha~
vrilly :) 브릴리: yoosuvrilly on July 4th, 2007 05:20 am (UTC)
I'm finally here.

· Eeteuk with Yamashita-kun who immediately disappear into Eeteuk’s room, conversing in a deep mish-mash of languages;

· Heechul with Nishikido-kun – Heechul nods to the TV then wanders to the kitchen to find food; Ryo likewise ignores Heechul and settles on the couch;

· Donghae with Tegoshi-kun who are already arguing about what seems like aliens, its hard to tell from the shitty Japanese Donghae is attempting. A lost-looking Yehsung is trying to join them but is pushed out by their flailing arms as they get ever more excited;

· Siwon with Masuda-kun. Siwon is smiling and nodding while Massu is singing something loudly about soup;

· Kibum with Kato-kun are both already engaging in what appears to be a very intellectual conversation in Japanese, earning them jealous glances from Siwon who is still unable to understand anything Massu is talking/singing about and;

· Hankyung with Koyama-kun – Koyama is talking, talking, talking and Hankyung can do nothing but grin, thinking how cute the other boy looks when his eyes light up when he talks.

And so begin the adventures of NEWS in Korea with Super Junior.

So much LOL. Continue it please!
kaspianaskingxwhy on July 4th, 2007 09:13 am (UTC)
=DDDDDDDDD
this comment is so much LOVE
*goes to write more*
Hakuyakohakuyako on February 13th, 2008 02:05 pm (UTC)
LOL that os so cute!
I love how they all split up into their little groups; I can imagine them doing something similar. xD <33