?

No account? Create an account

15 October 2009 @ 10:24 pm
54/78 Drabbles --- Part 2 of 3.  
24 more drabbles. =)
I'm sorry, I cannot put more detailed summaries because I'd be giving away most punchlines. So all I've added were the prompt words.
Find my first 30 drabbles here or here.

Pairing: Hankyung & Ryeowook
Rating: G
Prompt: Saturn

Ryeo stirred the stew slowly, leaning in to smell the warm scent of beef and vegetables. He loved to cook for the other guys, and it wasn’t a problem for him at all. Ryeo enjoyed watching people devour his meals until the very last drop.

Han came in the kitchen first; wrapping his arm loosely around the smaller man. “Smells good Saturn.” He playfully poked Ryeo’s hip.

“What do you mean by Saturn?” Ryeo was curious because even though Han’s Korean was sometimes lacking, he used very interesting expressions.

“You know, the god of agriculture and strength. I thought it seemed like you because you always take care of us with cooked meals and you’re a strong person.” Han smiled, sitting at the table. Secretly, he just wanted extra food.

Җ

Pairing: Kangin & Kibum
Prompt: E.T.

Kangin crept up behind Kibum, looking over his costume thoroughly, wondering which film it came from. It was cute; oval-shaped head, elongated fingers and a short stubby little body. (Kibum had to bend down to make his costume more believable.)

“Are you that alien from that movie?” Kangin smiled when Kibum seemed a bit startled.

“Ye-yeah. What are you dressed as?” Kibum eyed the older man; frilly skirt, pigtails and a basket.
“Can’t you tell? I know I’m missing the little black dog, but I’m Dorothy.” Kangin chuckled, pulling Kibum in for a hug. “I think we chose the wrong costumes, am I right? Let’s get out of here and have some real fun.” Kangin winked as he took hold of the bizarre, wrinkled fingers that belonged to Kibum’s costume.

Җ

Pairing: Shindong & Siwon
Rating: PG-13
Prompt: Movie

Shin’s laugh disturbed the other viewers in the dark hall. Siwon wouldn’t say he was embarrassed of the older man; rather he was surprised that Shin stayed unaffected.

He couldn’t dare say anything to hurt his feelings, even if half the movie watchers were glaring at them. So he devised a plan instead, something he knew would reel in and entertain him

“Shin, wanna come buy some refreshments? I’ll treat you.” Siwon smiled, intertwining his fingers with the older man.

“I guess so, the movie just started anyways.” Shin leapt up from his seat, trailing behind Siwon like a child.

As they neared the confession stands Siwon whispered: “Actually, “And pushed Shin into the men’s bathroom. “I have a better idea.” He peeked around the small room, gripping Shin’s hand firmly and pulling him into the farthest stall.

“How’s this?” Siwon toyed with Shin’s belt buckle, popping it open and sliding his fingers up the older man’s shirt.

“I-I don’t know if I can keep quiet.” Shin said, giggling like a schoolgirl.

“I’ll take care of that.” Siwon sealed Shin’s lips with his own.

Җ

Pairing: Leeteuk & Sungmin
Prompt: Bite

It was now down to Leeteuk and Sungmin; they had to share a piece of Pocky and try to make the remaining stick as short as possible to beat the other teams.

Sungmin always treated Teuk like real family, sometimes even his parent. It would be a bit unusual playing this game with the leader, but they both wanted to win and would stop at nothing to do so.

Min placed the chocolate coated stick in his mouth, waiting for Teuk to start biting along it slowly. Teuk smiled, but stayed mostly still as he nibbled over the stick, careful not to break it or pull it from the younger man’s mouth. As they were a few centimeters away, Teuk decided it would surely be enough to win, but Min was not done yet.

Pulling his elder in with both hands, their lips not only touched, but Min ended up biting Teuk’s lower one. (Accidentally, he’d tell the other members.)

As soon as the members were at a safe distance, or not paying attention, Min made sure that Teuk knew it was entirely on purpose. And his smirk made it seem like he was content with the result.

Җ

Pairing: Shindong & Ryeowook
Rating: Soft R
Prompt: Kite

“You’re supposed to fly it, not let it fly you.” Shin joked, keeping a hold on Ryeo’s hips.

“I know, but I think I bought one that weighs more than me!” Ryeo chuckled, his grasp still very much on the thin rope of a aquamarine kite.

Ryeo looked back at Shin, seeing him mouthing words but not hearing any except the last question. “What do you say?”
Ryeo, not wanting to seem like an idiot, answered without thought. “Yeah, I agree.”

Shin’s face lit up and as he pushed Ryeo to the ground, opening his buttons slowly, Ryeo knew he had missed something important.

As Ryeo watched the intricately crafted kite be pulled away by the wind, Shin’s skillful hands found delicate skin to kneed and tease. In seconds, Ryeo was covering his own mouth, trying to muffle the moans he was producing. He knew Shin had a fetish for doing outrageous things, but weren’t they still idol—nevermind, please continue.

Җ

Pairing: Yesung & Donghae
Prompt: Break

Yesung felt happier now that Donghae had joined him on Miracle for you (even if only for a few shows). The course of the night was flowing smoothly and callers seemed happy with the contrast of characters.

Just as Yesung was getting ready to announce the next song, lights flickered, volume cut off and all of a sudden there was nothing. Hae looked at Yesung, wondering if they should keep talking or if it was a power outage.

“Go on break for a few minutes, seems like this area is having a problem with electricity.” The manager stated, irritated.

Both men nodded, getting up from their seats and heading down the hall to the lobby. Yesung pulled out a chair, crossing his legs and letting his head fall back. Everything was going so well, why was it always like this?

“Cheer up, hyung. I’m here for you.” Hae smiled, but Yesung didn’t even look up to see.

“Thanks, but you can’t really do anything to help.” Yesung slid a hand down his face languidly.

“I think I can.” Hae leaned in, pressing his lips against Yesung’s ear gently, whispering sweet nothings and rubbing over the older man’s arm.

Maybe he could after all.

Җ

Pairing: Siwon & Kibum
Rating: PG
Prompt: Tray

Kibum flipped through the pages of an American magazine, wondering how things in Hollywood were going. He wasn’t really interested in the gossip; he preferred to read about the newest singles and singers.

Siwon rushed around the house; apron around his hips and bowtie around his neck, he looked cute, and yet, still handsome. Kibum wasn’t paying attention to the older man until he made his appearance; tray in hand, glass of wine in the other.

“Let’s have a nice meal, what do you say?” Siwon winked at the wide-eyed younger man.

“Yeah, sure.” Kibum covered his mouth, holding back his laughter. “Um, Siwon, why aren’t you wearing pants under your apron?” He chuckled softly.

“I didn’t want to get them dirty, they’re brand new!” Siwon put the tray down between them, sighing. “Fine, I’ll go put them on. Not like you haven’t seen my body before.”

Җ

Pairing: Yesung & Kibum
Prompt: Swing

“Why are you so close to me?” Yesung asked Kibum; hand in hand, they walked through the empty park.

“I’m not sure.” And though Kibum’s answer wouldn’t mean much to most people, Yesung understood completely.

They sat on a nearby bench, legs crossed towards each other, hands still fiddling with the other’s. “I don’t think I like men though.” Kibum continued.

“Then why do you kiss me?” Yesung said, clearly a bit insulted and disappointed.

“I don’t consider you like them. You’re Yesung and you’re meant to be that way.” Kibum leaned in, kissing the side of Yesung’s lips. “You make me swing that way, I guess.” He smirked, pulling the older man in for a hug.

Җ

Pairing: Heechul & Kibum
Rating: R
Prompt: Slide

Kibum liked to touch and Heechul was the perfect victim.

Though Chul was older, Kibum would slither in bed with him late at night and tease him. Fingers swirled over his spine, trailed down a small ribcage, slid over distinctive hip bones and sometimes lower. As much as his fingers did all the work, Kibum’s eyes were taking in every inch of Chul, trying to remember his every sound and reaction.

Chul would whine and whimper, stretching, making it easier for Kibum to reach the spots he longed to touch. Slow, slower, his fingers slipped below pink cotton, scraping along a slim thigh and grabbing hold of what was dormant (besides Chul himself).

Kibum would stop when Chul would move because he wanted to be in control, he wanted to torment the older man just a little. Chul’s eyes opened slowly, trying to see who was pulling at his genitalia without his consent. One eye open, he saw the innocent yet mischievous smile plastered over Kibum’s face. “Oh, it’s you.” Chul spread his legs slightly, going back into the land of dreams.

Җ

Pairing: Sungmin & Kibum
Prompt: Ice cream

Min clutched onto Kibum, feeling that he was becoming more distant. It wasn’t just because he would seclude himself, but because he was doing it to all the other members as well.

Min would just sit next to Kibum, holding his arm, petting it once in a while, hoping his feelings were wrong. Or at least if they were true, he was trying to send them away.

Min wanted to ask what was wrong, but it was too hard. He wanted to hug him and tell him they all need him around, but he was too independent. Min wished his warning inside was just a false alarm, but things became colder. The ice cream melting over Min’s hand wasn’t as cold as Kibum had become with all of them. Did that represent what was to come?

And before they knew it, he was gone; gone on a trip to find himself, gone somewhere good they hoped. They continued without him, certain that he would return one day. Sungmin would keep him in his heart until that day.

Җ

Pairing: Leeteuk & Hankyung
Prompt: Smoke

Teuk had kicked Chul out of the room to spend some quality time with his favorite foreigner. Han wasn’t really sure why Teuk insisted on locking the door, but he listened anyways. (Or maybe he just didn’t mind.)

Teuk was at the top of his game; complimenting Han on his physique, saying how good his Korean had become, petting the younger man and exclaiming at how soft his hair was. “What do you use?”

Han began to explain that it was something imported from Australia, and he used it twice a week, when Teuk interrupted him. “That’s fascinating, let’s make out.” Teuk pushed him down on the bed, squeezing him closer, his lips roaming wherever he could reach. But to his surprise; Han seemed unaffected and uninterested. “Something wrong?”

“I like to be on top.” Han flipped the leader over, ripping his shirt open, his buttons flying all over the room. It was a new shirt, but too late to complain now because Han’s kisses were like liquid fire. The rest was a blur.

“I need a smoke!” Teuk exclaimed.

“You don’t even smoke.” Han laughed softly.

“Take that as a compliment.” Teuk patted the younger man on the back.

Җ

Pairing: Heechul & Kangin
Prompt: Roll

Heechul had acquired the habit of rolling out of bed while he slept. It didn’t wake him up; that wasn’t the problem. In fact, it woke everyone else but him. And one night, when Kangin had just finished eating a midnight snack, he could see Heechul leaning on the edge of the bed.

The more muscular man ran to catch the smaller one, ending up trapped beneath a sleeping beauty. And very much so a beauty, he was. Though he was stuck below such a pretty man, he was relieved he could prevent the usual rude awakening to the other members.

The next morning, Chul woke up; wiping his drool and opening one eye at a time, to find Kangin still underneath him. No wonder I was so comfortable. Kangin yawned and stretched his arms out, quickly wrapping them around Chul to keep the older man from rolling anywhere else. “Kangin, I’m awake. You can let go now.” No response. “Kangin? Kangin. Kangin!”

The younger man was very much enjoying the position and pretended to sleep for a little while longer before kissing Chul on the nose and running off.

Җ

Pairing: Yesung & Sungmin
Prompt: Fries

“What does this make you think of?” Min held up a rather large piece of fried potato. He giggled even before Yesung could answer; he was quite drunk.

“Um, a finger?” Yesung answered the question as honestly as he could at 4 in the morning.

Min was crying from laughter on his end of the table, banging the table with his fist. Maybe it was worse than what the young man was actually thinking of. Yesung shook Min’s shoulder gently, trying to bring him back to reality. “What were you thinking of?”

Min cleared his throat, trying to point at Yesung (but there were 2, no 3 of him). He started, slurring his words to the very last syllable. “I thought you’d say a penisss. But fingers are worse, they go all around.” His arms flailed around to demonstrate his sentence.

Oddly, Yesung was turned on. But this was not the time nor the place, nor the person he should be taking it out on. Min climbed on the table, sliding his behind across it, until he plopped onto Yesung’s lap. “Let’s do it.” This definitely was a sign from God.

Җ

Pairing: Yesung & Siwon
Prompt: Eating

Siwon looked at the last piece of sushi in the dish, then looked at Yesung. Yesung did the same, then looked back down at the sushi. Neither wanted to ask for it, nor take it if the other person wanted it.

“You can have it.” They said in unison.

“Are you sure?” They said in sync once more.
“After you.” They were getting nowhere.

Both men reached for it at the same time, Yesung’s small hands grabbed it quicker, shoving it into his mouth. At that moment, Siwon decided he wanted it after all and forced himself on Yesung, his tongue searching the mouth for whatever sushi was left.

“Did you just kiss me?” Yesung said, chewing half of the roll of sushi.

“Not really, it was just an exchange of food. Right?” Siwon was confused as he swallowed the last bite.

“I guess so. Yeah, you’re right.” Yesung smiled, a faint tint of red creeping over his cheeks.

“So why do I feel like trying again?” Siwon smirked, wiping the bits of rice on Yesung’s chin.

Җ

Pairing: Leeteuk & Eunhyuk
Rating: NC-17
Prompt: Honey

“Hyung, be careful with tha—Hey! You’re getting it on me on purpose aren’t you?” Hyuk said, seeing a grin on the leader’s face from the corner of his eye.

Teuk just continued humming along to the song on the radio, his fingers pretending to wipe off the honey, but instead adding more. “I don’t know what you’re talking about.” He giggled, licking along Hyuk’s jaw.

“That’s not right. What kind of leader are you?” Hyuk couldn’t keep a straight face, what with the hyena laughter and sticky fingers sliding over his chest. “I hate you right now.”

“I know you love me.” Teuk dragged off Hyuk’s pants, throwing them to the ground and dipping his finger in honey once more, watching as it dripped over silky, smooth skin. “And final touch—“ Teuk let some fall on the tip of a very sensitive area. “Oops.” He snickered, his tongue teasing along that same area. “I’ll clean it, don’t worry.”

Җ

Pairing: Sungmin & Eunhyuk
Rating: R
Prompt: Sugar

Min sucked over the skin one last time, licking his lips with a hint of over confidence. He slithered up Hyuk’s body, watching as the younger man still writhed with pleasure, his entire being still throbbing with lust. “How did you learn to do that?”

“Practice. And I had a very perfectionist lover, not long ago.” Min wiped his lips with his index, sucking on it soon after. “It’s sweet, what did you eat?”

Hyuk’s lips curved upward into a smirk, voice deeper and more sensual than usual. “I heard that eating fruits or something with natural sugars made it taste better.” Bringing their lips together, Hyuk couldn’t help but to understand him when his tongue slid over Min’s and tasted just that.

“I’ll definitely try that for you next time then.” Min giggled, grinding their hips together gently. They both knew this would not be their last time together.

Җ

Pairing: Hankyung & Kangin
Prompt: Game

“Let’s play a game,” was all that Kangin suggested to Han, but the Chinese man should have known better. It always only starts with one thing, and like a snowball rolling down a hill of snow, it grows.

“I don’t like this game very much,” was the last thing Han remembered saying, seeing as he only had his boxers and socks left to remove. It wasn’t strip poker as the other members had guessed, but a game slightly more complex. Either way, the result was the same; Han was missing most of his clothes and Kangin was barely undressed.

“Don’t worry, you’ll like the ending.” Kangin said, his laugh a bit more diabolical than Han would have liked.

Somehow, the next day, Han couldn’t untie himself from the bedpost. Nor could he locate his clothing,, as well as the key to the door of the room. Luckily, Kangin wasn’t too far. Han figured if he wiggled his hips enough, Kangin (whose head was resting in a very dangerous area), would eventually wake up. But he didn’t, and it took almost 2 hours for the other members to get the door open.

“I really didn’t like that game,” was all that Han could tell them.

Җ

Pairing: Yesung & Ryeowook
Prompt: Memory

He couldn’t remember my birthday for the 3rd year in a row and I was starting to want a divorce (even though we weren’t married).

Ryeowook was sweet and kind, charming and funny, spontaneous and thoughtful, but what a cheap memory he was given at birth. It must be faulty or defective. I wish I could return it to whatever store he purchased it from, but that was just me being optimistic.

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m really sorry!” Ryeo stared at me, a bouquet of roses in one hand, chocolate in the other. I wasn’t aware I was the woman in the relationship. On the bright side, when he begged for forgiveness, I could get him to do all the things he usually refused. And I meant anything. Maybe I was a bit of a martyr.

Җ

Pairing: Leeteuk & Donghae
Prompt: Dream

Sometimes I dream of the other members. Being the oldest, I feel like it’s my responsibility to take care of them, but sometimes I want more. My mind craves some of them to the point that they visit me in my dreams.

Last night, though the details are blurry, I dreamt of Hae. It was innocent Hae; who wouldn’t hurt a fly, who couldn’t insult you if he tried, whose father died way too soon. I feel a bit guilty, knowing the kind of dream I had with him.

And as he’s sitting next to me right now, I can feel my skin flush. Would I really consider trying those things with him? I needed to get the thoughts out before they pushed me to wrongdoing.

Hae looked over at me, smiling like he usually did. But his lips were as red as my cheeks, and his hair seemed more tussled than usual. I couldn’t help but wonder if what I dreamt was actually real.

“We should try that again next week.” He winked, placing his hand on my knee.

Җ

Pairing: Sungmin & Kyuhyun
Rating: NC-17
Prompt: Scream

Kyu is amused by how Min can be so easily pushed to the limit, and Min is a revengeful bastard. Kyu knew his other hyungs wouldn’t let him get away with it, but Min did and that’s all that mattered.

As he pushed in, with little or no preparation, Min screamed out; trying to grab anything he could reach. Kyu’s tone of voice dropped substantially as he moved inside the smaller man; each thrust pushing them both closer to the edge. As Kyu was well aware of; Min was a revengeful little creature. Neither would stop until the other begged for it to end and it never did as both of them were too stubborn.

Sometimes, Min would put all his energy into throwing Kyu over and riding him until his spine felt like it would crack from the pressure building up, but usually that wasn’t the case. Kyu would be in charge, his hips banging into Min’s harder and harder until both men collapsed into a pile of sweat-covered limbs. They wouldn’t like it any other way.

Җ

Pairing: Leeteuk & Kibum
Prompt: Cry

Leeteuk called Kibum once every few weeks, wondering when he would return from his “trip”. Kibum would speak as if they still saw each other every day, as though nothing had changed. But they both knew a lot had happened, nothing was the same.

The members knew exactly when their leader would speak to Kibum; tears would suddenly slide down his face, not a soul able to stop them except the person who brought them on.

If they were lucky, said person would show his face and Teuk would finally stop crying. On bad days, their leader’s eyes were so red the makeup artists would suggest the manager give him a day off. And they usually would.

But when Kibum did decide to visit the depressed leader, they would lock themselves in for an entire day; getting it out of their system until the next time they saw each other.

Җ

Pairing: Leeteuk & Kyuhyun
Prompt: Bubbles

“I’m too old for that.” Kyu complained; his clothes being removed without permission.

“No one is too old for bubbles, especially not in a bath. I’ll come with you.” Teuk thought the last statement would be somewhat amusing, but Kyu seemed aroused instead. (And ended up agreeing without any trouble)

“See how nice it feels?” Teuk played with the foamy, white shapes.
“Yeah, I feel it.” Kyu grinned, his hand grabbing something else altogether.

“That’s not the bubbles!” Teuk put on an angry face, just to see the youngest’s reaction.

“I’m sorry, then.” He sighed, stretching out his legs.

Teuk wasn’t known as the fallen angel for nothing. His wings had fallen off for a reason, most people could figure that much out. And with that thought in his own mind, he tickled along Kyu’s calves, wrapping himself around the younger man.

“It was a joke, you can keep going.” Teuk pressed against the taller one, divulging his current state of mind and body.

Җ

Pairing: Hankyung & Kibum
Prompt: Name

Hankyung didn’t like to be touched as much as he liked touching, and unfortunately, Kibum was the same way. So, they made a compromise. One day, one of them would tickle over skin playfully, and the next day they’d have to be tied down and tortured.

Kibum wasn’t content with being tied down on a Saturday, but he had no choice in the matter. Han’s curious and cautious digits circled over his skin, over his lips, his neck and collarbone and down to his chest. It clearly was ‘let’s torture Kibum day’ and the younger man wasn’t notified.

“I think your name should be Hands-on rather than Hankyung.’ Evidently, Kibum was trying to make light of how impatient he had become and how expertly handled he was being. Soon enough, Han gave the man some freedom; untying his wrists and holding them above his head instead.

“I want to break our record; I’m going for 5 minutes before you curse at me and someone tries to break down the door and rescue you.” Han snickered, pressing his lips to Kibum’s.

Җ

Pairing: Hankyung & Kyuhyun
Prompt: Haunt

The tap across the room was dripping at a steady pace, every few seconds and it was driving Kyu insane. He cursed through his teeth, knowing it would be another sleepless night. As his eyes slowly started to shut, this after hours of staring at the ceiling, there was a creaking sound coming towards his room.

He told himself it was just his imagination, but it became louder and it definitely sounded like it was approaching. Kyu threw the blanket over his head, repeating to himself that it was just from the lack of sleep. That was working until the sound entered his room, and he knew all the members were asleep already hours ago.

His heart pounded against his chest, a bead of sweat forming at his brow; it couldn’t be a robber. But it could be something else. Kyu cringed at the thought that he could be living in a haunted building. And then hands pulled his blanket off, pulling so slowly it felt as though time had stopped. Han was crouched over; face inches away from Kyu’s. “Goddamnit! I thought you were a ghost?” Kyu shouted.

“Shhh! I couldn’t sleep because of the dripping.” Han climbed in bed with the younger man and as quickly as they’d found a comfy position, they’d drifted into slumber.

Җ

Comments are ♥
Or you can comment on my personal lj HERE.

To mods; the entry won't let me add the tags, so I compiled the list for later use.
pairing: hankyung/ryeowook, pairing: kangin/kibum, pairing: shindong/siwon, pairing: eeteuk/sungmin. pairing: shindong/ryeowook, pairing: yesung/donghae, pairing: siwon/kibum, pairing: yesung/kibum, pairing: heechul/kibum, pairing: sungmin/kibum, pairing: eeteuk/hankyung, pairing: heechul/kangin, pairing: yesung/sungmin, pairing: yesung/siwon, pairing: eeteuk/eunhyuk, pairing: sungmin/eunhyuk, pairing: hankyung/kangin, pairing: yesung/ryeowook, pairing: eeteuk/donghae, pairing: sungmin/kyuhyun, pairing: eeteuk/kibum, pairing: eeteuk/kyuhyun, pairing: hankyung/kibum, pairing: hankyung/kyuhyun

Current Mood: artistic

ai_sumairuai_sumairu on October 17th, 2009 09:41 am (UTC)
I love KiSung (Bummie & Sungie), YeMin, YeWon, EunTeuk, EunMin & YeWook!!!! ^0^ I like it when Sungie's the girl in their relationship! XD
yasu ka kazu: suju - kangintrickylady on October 17th, 2009 03:17 pm (UTC)
heh, he's really girly though. isn't he?

thanks for reading!
ai_sumairuai_sumairu on October 19th, 2009 01:52 am (UTC)
OMG!!!! YESH!!! Someone who thinks about Sungie as being girly as well!!!! *hugs you tightly*
jhengchiejhengchie on October 17th, 2009 01:30 pm (UTC)
good ones..

i love the yewook part..

we're not even married..

and the boquet reminded me of wookie in neorago..
yasu ka kazu: suju - eeteuktrickylady on October 17th, 2009 03:18 pm (UTC)
hehe~

I'm glad you liked.
-bows-

and thanks for commenting!