kenshinjunkie03 (kenshinjunkie03) wrote in miracle______,
kenshinjunkie03
kenshinjunkie03
miracle______

Hello^^

I'm done with putting my heart out there. All three fics that i wrote are now here. i hope you enjoy reading half as much as i have writing it^^
Title: Eeteuk and the Dong Bang boys
Rating: PG-13 to light R
Pairing: read to find out^^
Warning: none really, just some kisses
Summary: eeteuk and dong bang shin ki
Author's note: semi crossover.

teukjoong
As a hyung, he has always been there for me. So I have to think of a way to thank him. Of course life is never that easy. not when our schedules are never empty, or out of synch. So imagine my surprise when he came over one day and gave me the best kiss of my life. I guess he sensed my thoughts and helped me yet again. I think next time though, I will teach him a thing or two about kissing Kim Jaejoong.

teukho
In my group, I am a leader, even though I am not the oldest. My band still follows me and I love them just the same. I never thought there was someone who had more charisma than me, but still seem gentle. Where I am the father, he is definitely the mother that calms me down at night. And I swear, I am so happy to be working with him again and sneaking somewhere to kiss in secret. Life has been great with Teukie hyung.

teukchun
Kissing Park Jungsu is an experience. it's as though life most base emotions come together to fill me through his lips. And all that stars and explosion stuff doesn't even come close. It's even more breath taking when the kiss is close to ending cause all he do is lessen the intensity of the kiss till he's just breathing on you. And at that moment you feel as if you're the best person in the world. and even when he leaves, you feel anticipation for the next time (cause there is always a next time), and not sadness that he left.

teuksu
It's by chance that Hyukjae asked me over to play games with him and the others. When I got there, Hyukjae, Sungmin, Donghae, and Kangin were all on the ground wrestling over who got first play. Shindong and Heechul were kissing like it's no one business. Yehsung was nursing a cup of coffee ("it's his third" Kibum said in passing). Hankyung was arguing with Shiwon in korean/chinese over how to cook. Ryeowook was eating cherries, so he was in his own world and Kyuhyun was sleeping through it all. I had to go somewhere a little bit quieter, so I opted for the bathroom. on my way there, I was snatched and dragged into a room by none other then Eeteuk and kissed senseless. When I finally emerged about a hour or two later with my clothes messed up, my lips swollen, and with a noticeable limp, all I could think to myself was wow, Eeteuk can really kiss^^

teukmin
As the youngest in tvxq, I get treated as such. Even though at home I’m the oldest, I get treated like a kid here. Even when we go to parties, they won't give me bitter cola, but they're more than happy to give it to Kyuhyun of suju, and I debuted way before him. So here I sit, all alone, on a random couch, looking far older then I am, sulking. And no one's noticed me for the last hour. Jaejoong is flirting with Kangin hyung in the corner. Yunho, Eunhyuk, Junsu, and Shindong decided to have a dance battle. And Yoochun is practically sucking the face right off of Hankyung. So no one would notice little ol' me sulking. Except one person. And what he did when he came over will fuel my fantasies for a while, because no one can be that good at kissing, and, oh god, his hands are everywhere, and, damn, how does he do that with his tongue? Maybe after this, I will analyze this situation, but for now, I’ve got a hot and bothered Park Jungsu sucking my life right out of me, and I can't find any reason to complain^^

you know, this one, i'm not too sure on. i mean, i like it, but i dno't know. help me please by commenting and tell me how you feel^^
Tags: pairing: eeteuk/other, pairing: eeteuk/yunho, with: dbsg
Subscribe

• Somewhere in the Jungle

title: somewhere in the jungle author: skullchi pairing: changmin/victoria/kyuhyun length: words 2,338 rating: g summary: never let me go polyamory…

• SM High (1/?)

Title: SM High Other Fandoms: DBSK, Shinee Rating: PG-13 Pairings: Changkyu, Yunjae, 2Min, YooSu (and other side pairings) Genre: Romance,…

• This Ain't No Heaven (1/?)

Title: This Ain't No Heaven Chapter: 1/? Pairing: Changkyu (main), YunJae, YooSu Genre: Romance, Humour Rating: PG-13 Length: Chaptered Summary:…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 13 comments

• Somewhere in the Jungle

title: somewhere in the jungle author: skullchi pairing: changmin/victoria/kyuhyun length: words 2,338 rating: g summary: never let me go polyamory…

• SM High (1/?)

Title: SM High Other Fandoms: DBSK, Shinee Rating: PG-13 Pairings: Changkyu, Yunjae, 2Min, YooSu (and other side pairings) Genre: Romance,…

• This Ain't No Heaven (1/?)

Title: This Ain't No Heaven Chapter: 1/? Pairing: Changkyu (main), YunJae, YooSu Genre: Romance, Humour Rating: PG-13 Length: Chaptered Summary:…