kenshinjunkie03 (kenshinjunkie03) wrote in miracle______,
kenshinjunkie03
kenshinjunkie03
miracle______

Hi there!

I am guilty of being a lurker here for a good while, so I finally got the courage to post something here. hope you like it^^
Title: ????
Rating: PG-13 to R
Pairing: Heechul/everyone
Summary: How Heechul gets his kisses.
Author's note: hope it's as good as i thought it to be^^

ryeochul
Of course no one said that a kiss had to be good. No one said that it even had to be pleasurable. But no one warned me that kissing the princess would be all these and more. Also, no one warned me that I would keep kissing him until he got it right, or my name isn't Ryeowook.

self-explanatory
"Hyung"

"What?"

"I'm bored"

"So what does that have to do with me?"

"Can I kiss you?"

"What? no you can't-mmph"

"..."

"..."

"..."

"...Ok, leave me alone now Chullie"

chulhae
I always believed that the aliens were gonna get me, i just didn't think they would send in a spy by the name of Heechul. I mean no human looks that pretty. And no human can possibly make me forget about aliens with one simple kiss. He has to be a spy to do that.

chulsung
Yehsung is always drinking coffee. I think he loves that more then life itself. Someone should make him drop coffee like the bad habit it is.

*30 minutes later*

Heechul sometimes should mind his business about my coffee and me. No matter how good of a kisser his is, he just can't come in between my coffee and me.

chulmin
"Eeteuk hyung, do you know where I put my bunny?"

"Heechul said he was taking it hostage."

"WHAT!?! oh nnnnnnooooooo"

"Sungmin-ah, just go get him. I'm sure Heechul done nothing to him"

"Ok Teukie hyung. Heechul! Give me back my bunny!"

*30 minutes later*

"Sungmin-ah, why is your face red? did Heechul not give you back you bunny?"

"I don't want to talk about, Teukie hyung"

chulhyuk
I sometimes wonder why was I not paired with Junsu and Sungmin to make our own group? It has to be a law to prevent these things from happening to me. I mean, the first time was a mistake. I was drunk, and his lips just happen to be there. Not my fault. The second through tenth time had to be a mistake, too, right? There is no reason why Heechul is so good at this when he admitted to sucking at this. I wonder...

shinchul
I'm a big man, and i'm proud. And if i want to manhandle one of the others, then i can with little to no problems (except maybe Kangin). So when I want to kiss someone, all I have to do is snatch him away from the mirror, listen to him complain for a few moments, and then lay a big, wet one right on the kisser. And if he should try to harm me, then I will just simply kiss him again. Life is good^^

hanchul
"If you keep making fun of my korean, maybe I should make fun on how you really practiced kissing"

"Hannie, I only said it in fun, don't take it out on me"

"Maybe I should join the 'let's kiss Heechul club' and become member 1,356,215"

"Spell 1,356,215"

"Alright. O-n-e, t-h-r-e-e f-i-mmph"

"..."

"..."

"..."

"...V-e, s-i-x, etc."

"...You know, that kiss was you cue to stop"

chulwon
I really love lion king. And I really love Simba. so that's why I've decided to give Shiwon the nickname Simba. Cause I love my dongseang. And maybe when he grows into a full lion, his kisses won't suck half as bad as mine did before I got help.

kyuchul
"Hey kid" is my nickname for him. I don't see why I have to call him by any other name. If I see him it's always "hey kid, go get me this" or "hey kid, go get me that" and he never complains. So willing to listen to his hyung. So imagine my surprise when he told me no for the first time when I said I was going to kiss him. Then, as if that wasn't enough, he kisses me, not the other why around. But darn if he isn't a good kisser, almost good enough for me to call him by his name, almost^^

kangchul or chulin
No one knows who moved first, just that we were sucking faces like it was no one's business. All I remember was that his lips were dry, that his breath smelt of kimchi, and that he was drunk (but so was I). But I do know one thing, it's disturbing how Teukie hyung was giving me advice on how to kiss him. Kyuhyun was telling me how to hold him. Sungmin, Donghae, and Eunhyuk were praying for me. Yehsung only said "better you than me." Hankyung was making Beijing fried rice since he lost a bet to Shiwon about when I was going to get kissed. Shindong was telling me to use my strength. Ryeowook was happily eating cherries, so he was in his own world. And through out it all, Kibum was still in America visiting friends. At times I wonder "why me?"

and that's the end of that! hope you enjoyed^^
Tags: pairing: heechul/donghae, pairing: heechul/eunhyuk, pairing: heechul/hangeng, pairing: heechul/kangin, pairing: heechul/kyuhyun, pairing: heechul/ryeowook, pairing: heechul/shindong, pairing: heechul/siwon, pairing: heechul/sungmin, pairing: heechul/yesung
Subscribe

• Who to choose?

Title: Who to choose? Pairings: Kyuhyun/Sungmin, Hyukjae/Sungmin, Zhoumi/Sungmin, Heechul/Sungmin, Donghae/Sungmin Genre: Romance, Fluff Rating:…

• Stardust

Title: Stardust Characters: Eunhyuk, Sungmin, Kyuhyun Pairing: Hyukmin Genre: Fluff Word Count: 4772 Rating: G Summary: Being a dancer…

• OneShot: It Will Be Enough

Title: It Will Be Enough Rating: PG-13 Pairing: HyukMin (Hyukjae / Sungmin) Warnings: TW:Abuse Word count: ~3000 Summary: Listen to me, you…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 22 comments

• Who to choose?

Title: Who to choose? Pairings: Kyuhyun/Sungmin, Hyukjae/Sungmin, Zhoumi/Sungmin, Heechul/Sungmin, Donghae/Sungmin Genre: Romance, Fluff Rating:…

• Stardust

Title: Stardust Characters: Eunhyuk, Sungmin, Kyuhyun Pairing: Hyukmin Genre: Fluff Word Count: 4772 Rating: G Summary: Being a dancer…

• OneShot: It Will Be Enough

Title: It Will Be Enough Rating: PG-13 Pairing: HyukMin (Hyukjae / Sungmin) Warnings: TW:Abuse Word count: ~3000 Summary: Listen to me, you…