?

No account? Create an account

03 October 2009 @ 03:01 pm
Challeng fics gallore. :3  
This is my first post to the comm. ^^; I only have SJ challenge stuff for now, but I'm quite happy with how they turned out. Each is a link to the original post. :3

DISCLAIMER.
These are fake. I used their names without permission. I'm a terrible person who should be tortured... with hours and hours of personal time with SJ. OH THE TERROR.

TITLE. lies, 058
RATING. pg - slight cursing
GENRE. angst/general
PEEPS. shiwonnie
NOTES. shiwon is the member I know the least about, so I thought it would be interesting to write about him first. I haven't written in a while, so please pardon any grammar errors and the general lameness. inspired by this pic. he just looks.... fabulous in it.

( (lies, lies, lies, yeah) )

TITLE. soothing, 098
RATING. g
GENRE. general/friendship
PEEPS. kyuhyun, yesung
SUMMARY. yesung thinks that kyuhyun has a soothing voice. yesung needs something soothing.

( (smooth as silk) )

TITLE. flu season, 074
RATING. pg
GENRE. romance/fluff
PEEPS.  shindong/ryeowook
SUMMARY. the title says it all, honestly.
NOTES. I had to make this coupley. Seriously. Watch the housewarming episode I mention. Shindong and Ryeowook are all over each other. Okay, maybe not that bad, but I have been noticing them lately. I thought it would be nice to have Wookie waited on, since Shindong is usually the one sick in this category. I wasn’t sure what they called each other, so please feel free to correct me!

( (so much better) )

Current Mood: bouncy
Current Music: F.T Island - 결혼해줘 | Powered by Last.fm