luminous being (taylormercury) wrote in miracle______,
luminous being
taylormercury
miracle______

• Mood:

Weekly Requests Post

CLOSED

'I'm looking for...' Request Post

Looking for a fic you once read, but just can't remember who wrote it, or when it was posted? Then this is the place to post your request to!

We know that whilst our tagging system is undergoing some serious re-organising that it can be difficult to find certain fics again, but with a community the size of miracle______ someone is bound to have read what you're looking for! All you have to do is comment to this post, describing what it is you're looking for, and hopefully another member will be able to help you out!

So that the requests actually get filled, there will be a new entry for requests posted once a week. This is instead of making 'I'm looking for...' posts to the community, so if there's anything you're having trouble finding, here is now the place to ask!

But remember, this will only work if other members of the community are willing to check the posts and answer requests!
Tags: *fic search
Subscribe

• Stay With Me

Title : Stay With Me Pairing : HaeHyuk Genre : Drama/Comedy (teensy bit of angst) Rating : PG-13 (eventual NC-17) Ch: 2 /? Warning :…

• All of Me

Title : Stay With Me Pairing : HaeHyuk Genre : Drama/Comedy (teensy bit of angst) Rating : PG-13 (eventual NC-17) Ch: 1/? Warning :…

• All of Me

Title : All of Me Pairing: HaeHyuk Genre: Fluff/Smut Rating: NC-17 Warning: Some spelling/grammar errors…

Comments for this post were locked by the author

• Stay With Me

Title : Stay With Me Pairing : HaeHyuk Genre : Drama/Comedy (teensy bit of angst) Rating : PG-13 (eventual NC-17) Ch: 2 /? Warning :…

• All of Me

Title : Stay With Me Pairing : HaeHyuk Genre : Drama/Comedy (teensy bit of angst) Rating : PG-13 (eventual NC-17) Ch: 1/? Warning :…

• All of Me

Title : All of Me Pairing: HaeHyuk Genre: Fluff/Smut Rating: NC-17 Warning: Some spelling/grammar errors…