?

No account? Create an account

22 June 2007 @ 02:04 am
[Fic] The Space Cadet and the Princess ~ HaeRella  
Title: The Space Cadet and the Princess
Rating: G
Pairing: Heechul/Donghae
Notes: 16/78 ~ I'm toooootally drugged up on Benadryl, so tell me if this fic sucks and I'll fix it tommorow. ^_^; Fluuuuffy XDXD
For: winteroyal
Prompt: "A Space Cadet is not supposed to fall in love with a princess"

Heechul was not in a good mood, not in a good mood at all. He was stuck in bed with the flu. And when Heechul was sick, he was not the most pleasant person to be around, so no one else in Super Junior were in a very good mood either.

The members set up a schedule so that there was always someone there to take care of him. One night it was Donghae’s turn.

“Are you feeling better, Hyung?”

“No, of course not. My nose is running, get me a tissue.”

Donghae got Heechul a tissue. (From the tissue box sitting right next to him.)

“Ugh, why are you in here, I don’t even want to look at your face, I feel sick enough already.”

“It’s another hour until you have to take your medicine, I figured I’d keep you company until then, and then you’ll be able to go to sleep.”

Heechul made a face and rolled over so he wasn’t looking at Donghae. “Well then go get me some juice.”

Donghae sighed, got up, and got Heechul some juice. Heechul sat up and drank it. “This juice is disgusting, don't we have anything else?”

“Hyung... how about if I tell you a story?”

“No.”

“But it will be all about you and how amazing you are, you’ll like it, I promise.”

“Whatever.”

“Okay, um… Once upon a time, there was a beautiful princess named Heechul.”

Heechul looked up, feeling somewhat interested.

“He was very amazing and talented, and everyone in the kingdom raved about his beauty.”

“Of course.”

“Shh. Then one day the King locked him in a tower to await his one true love.”

“Why?”

“Uhh… because he was so beautiful the King was worried that bad guys would kidnap him.”

“Like I couldn’t take a silly bad guy.”

“Then one day, a handsome hero appeared. His name was… Aiden. And he was a Space Cadet!!”

Heechul gave him a look, but didn't say anything.

“He climbed to the top of the tower and rescued the beautiful princess, and they fell in love and lived happily ever after. The end.”

Heechul laughed. “Donghae, that was stupid. A Space Cadet is not supposed to fall in love with a princess.”

Donghae pouted. “Maybe it could happen~”

“And why on earth would he be a space cadet? He should have been a knight.”

“Hyung, that’s so over done. And anyway, space cadets are so much cooler.”

Heechul rolled his eyes. “Okay, fine. Can you go get me some different juice now?”

Donghae sighed.

"Hey, you're my space cadet, it's your job to take care of me."

Current Music: SS501

匠 (Takumi): Donghaekieta_seraphim on June 22nd, 2007 06:20 am (UTC)
that was cute, pure fluff.
匠 (Takumi): Donghaekieta_seraphim on June 22nd, 2007 06:21 am (UTC)
I am so not stalking LJ

ha ha ha a space cadet!!!!!!!! that was so cute

I loved it!
박미나bitofajungle on June 22nd, 2007 06:27 am (UTC)
I am

Thank you ^____^
luv_hyunnie on June 22nd, 2007 06:28 am (UTC)
I'm not a fan of HeaChul but this is really cute ^^
박미나bitofajungle on June 22nd, 2007 07:53 pm (UTC)
Neither am I, haha. ^_^ Thank you <3
Dayablessedangel13 on June 22nd, 2007 07:17 am (UTC)
FLUFFY! <3333 SO CUTE! <333333 HeeHae was just my medicine for tonight. ^^ get better soon! ^^
Dayablessedangel13 on June 22nd, 2007 07:18 am (UTC)
*adds to memories*
박미나bitofajungle on June 22nd, 2007 07:53 pm (UTC)
Thank you~~~ XD <3 I'm okay now <3

<3333
enchanted1312 on June 22nd, 2007 07:43 am (UTC)
hahah space cadet with a princess? that could just work *wink* and it's so sweet!
박미나bitofajungle on June 22nd, 2007 07:54 pm (UTC)
^_^ It could ~<3 Thank you XD
whatweaselbee on June 22nd, 2007 09:09 am (UTC)
“Hyung, that’s so over done." ROFL, i can just imagine him saying this in this spacey valley girl way like, "hyung, that's so over done, and do you seriously think you're going outside with me in that red studded belt with that pink shirt? get real, hyung." and then heechul being all prissy. "Can you go get me some different juice now?" like, "can you get me some different juice now, and like, whatever, because i know you aren't going out with ME in that floral shirt that makes my eyes want to vomit."

idk... why i have such a hard time imagining some of them talking like normal people XD and why i don't KEEP IT TO MYSELF O_o;;

doped up on benadryl? you sick, sugar? :(
박미나bitofajungle on June 22nd, 2007 07:56 pm (UTC)
Loool, your comments are so amazing. XD loooool~

Don't keep it to yourself, it's too funny XDXDXD

Actually~ I'm allergic to like everything~ and we went out to dinner and I had a really bad reaction and so I took a bunch of benadryl~ and i was like is this going to make me sleepy? And my friend was like, no way.
Haha, right. I was passed out on the keyboard. But I still wanted to post the fic.
I'm afraid to reread it now that I'm conscious. XD

whatweaselbee on June 22nd, 2007 08:34 pm (UTC)
rofl, i didn't know benedryl even made you sleepy. i have these rx painkillers for my migraines, and they say MAY cause drowsiness. and i was like, "that's a pretty big may" so i took 2 before work the other day... aaaaaaahahahahahha, i was like, KO-ed dead on the table at lunchtime. XD

reread it, it's good! :D
흐란샛 the winter princess: pic#62554854winteroyal on June 22nd, 2007 12:19 pm (UTC)
this is sooooooooooo sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.
I'm glad you were able to use the prompt for fluffy haerella...
cuz whenever i re-read the prompt..it just screams angst in my brain...
if ever this turned out to be angst...my heart would break a thousand pieces....
thanks for the pretty and fluffy fic! ilu♥
박미나bitofajungle on June 22nd, 2007 07:57 pm (UTC)
Thank youuuuu, I'm glad you liked it~~~
I really didn't feel like angst... honestly it was my friend's idea to make hae read heechul a story. She's my hero~
<333333333 You're welcome~ ^_^ ilu2XD
fallen_starlite on June 22nd, 2007 02:40 pm (UTC)
This was so sweet!
I absolutely loved it! <3
Oh, and get better soon hun, so you can write more beautiful fics <3
박미나bitofajungle on June 23rd, 2007 11:51 pm (UTC)
Thank you so much ^___^ I'm okay now, it was a one night thing, lol.
<3333
biskett23biskett23 on June 22nd, 2007 02:57 pm (UTC)
Awww! I love Heechul so much! This was so completely fluffy and adorable! Ive never really thought of HeeHae before, but it kinda works. =)
박미나bitofajungle on June 23rd, 2007 11:52 pm (UTC)
HaeRella is new to me too, haha, but I'm glad it worked. ^___^ Thank you <333
(Deleted comment)
박미나bitofajungle on June 23rd, 2007 11:52 pm (UTC)
Thank youuuuu XDXD ILUXDXDXD
chynodachynoda on June 23rd, 2007 09:50 pm (UTC)
Aww, can donghae be any cuter..? Lool.
Though am not a HaeChul (am so craving for EunHae right now, lol) fan but your fic totally blew me. ^__^
박미나bitofajungle on June 23rd, 2007 11:50 pm (UTC)
Awww, thank you! XDXD I'm all about EunHae too, I should write some of that... hmmm...
<333
Thank you so much!
chynodachynoda on June 24th, 2007 11:07 pm (UTC)
Aaaahh! You should write a fic on EunHae and am pretty sure it's goin to make me (and the others too! XD) the happiest bunny alive! Lol. <3333
laybleipeipei on June 24th, 2007 01:44 am (UTC)
That was so adorable. I'm grinning like an idiot right now. =P
the kitty kitty cat -rawr-: Tonypoetanarchy on June 24th, 2007 03:06 am (UTC)
That made me giggle.
ryou_no_bakaryou_no_baka on June 24th, 2007 09:47 am (UTC)
So cute!
So Donghae *hehe*
I loved this!

My absolute favourite sentence:
<“Then one day, a handsome hero appeared. His name was… Aiden. And he was a Space Cadet!!”> that made me giggle like a little idiot! I just can imagine how he is sitting beside Rella's bed and is saying something like this!