?

No account? Create an account

09 September 2009 @ 12:32 pm
[mod post] Suggestion Post  
Do you have any questions or concerns about the community? Any suggestions on how we can better run it? Ideas for things that we could impliment? Maybe you want to know why we do something the way that we do? Or just an opinion you want us to consider? This is the post to leave it in! We run this community for you, and we would like to know the things our members find do or don't work for it, and how you feel we could improve our running of the place.

We can't say that we'd be able to do all, or even any of the suggestions that may come up, but we will definitely consider and discuss any that may arise! We're always trying to think of ways that we can improve, but please bear in mind that this is a huge community designed to be a place for anyone and everyone to come to, post in, read from, and share their fanworks, and as always with large communities, there is no way to please everyone.

But first and foremost, we cannot better ourselves, this community, and the way we run it unless our members tell us what it is they want to see (or not see)! And this is where you come in. So if you have anything you want to say to the mods, to suggest or to know; if there's a question you would like us to answer, or just something you think that we could add to the comm, please comment to this post! If we can't see what you think about something, we can't do anything about it :(

All comments will be screened and kept confidential!
And because posts get easily overtaken here, the link to this one can be found in the link list on the community main page, along with links to every other important post you may need! :)
Tags:

ext_1076977 on March 1st, 2012 03:55 pm (UTC)
I didn't know you changed your layout until I read a post on tumblr "Miracle is a wonkyu community now" LOL
{ howling at the autumn moon  }+{ s h i g u r e }hyperballad on March 1st, 2012 04:04 pm (UTC)
I-

What?

lol

Edited at 2012-03-01 04:06 pm (UTC)
(no subject) - ext_1076977 on March 1st, 2012 04:15 pm (UTC) (Expand)
(no subject) - hyperballad on March 1st, 2012 04:20 pm (UTC) (Expand)
(no subject) - ext_1076977 on March 1st, 2012 04:30 pm (UTC) (Expand)
(no subject) - hyperballad on March 1st, 2012 04:31 pm (UTC) (Expand)
(Screened comment)
luminous beingtaylormercury on March 3rd, 2012 10:37 am (UTC)
It's really not as much work to tag current entries as that, we used to be able to do it daily before we ran out of tags (the only reason we got behind) and right now we even have an extra mod, but beyond that we have a bunch of people helping us out with the tagging anyway, so it's really not as much work as you might think!

Of course we have considered letting members tag for themselves but at the moment we're happy with the way it's going, and we're still working on the backtagging anyway. But thank you for the suggestion and it is an option we may consider in the future!
(Screened comment)
Pretentious McBoobieslightly on March 18th, 2012 02:20 pm (UTC)
Hi :) I will bring it up with the other mods.
(no subject) - taylormercury on March 18th, 2012 03:09 pm (UTC) (Expand)
(Screened comment)
(no subject) - taylormercury on March 18th, 2012 03:24 pm (UTC) (Expand)
(Screened comment)
luminous beingtaylormercury on April 10th, 2012 09:58 pm (UTC)
If you read through our rules you will see that we do not allow graphics of any kind (including icons) to be posted to this comm, we are fanfic/fanart only, and this is why you don't see anyone posting icons because it's not allowed! So it's not okay, but thanks for making sure first ^^
(Screened comment)
luminous beingtaylormercury on May 9th, 2012 09:37 am (UTC)
No, we have not implemented this. I think it's down to LJ's doing, when I looked into it a little bit before it seems to be what happens when either the link is incorrect in an entry (resulting in LJ not recognising where the link is from) or when the entry links to a place that is not commonly linked to (resulting in LJ thinking it's an unknown and suspicious place). I think it's an effort on LJ's part to block suspicious sites being linked to, and we've been receiving this moderated posts notifications for more than two weeks now.

The best thing to do is just to make sure that your link is correct, or be aware that this might happen if you're linking to somewhere off site!
bonchan24bonchan24 on June 4th, 2012 08:45 pm (UTC)
I want to ask. When I happened to post a new fic, it showed : "Error updating journal: Client error: Maximum queued posts for this community+poster combination reached". What shoul I do?
Pretentious McBoobieslightly on June 4th, 2012 10:28 pm (UTC)
Sorry about that, you already had one post in the queue. That has just been approved now so you should go ahead and repost your fic, you shouldn't have any trouble posting it now.
(Screened comment)
luminous beingtaylormercury on July 7th, 2012 06:17 pm (UTC)
Hello, thanks for asking but we don't really have any kind of service or set-up of beta's to the comm as a whole. The way we work really is we provide one place for people to share their fanfic/fanart, regardless of the state. It's entirely down to individuals if they need, or even want, a beta and to look for one themselves. The only thing you could really do would be to enquire from particular authors you like/know who are looking for beta's! I hope you'll find something :)
(Screened comment)
luminous being: suju - donghae lip bitetaylormercury on September 23rd, 2012 10:36 pm (UTC)
Ah I am so sorry! I didn't seem to get the usual email notification in my inbox for those waiting to approve posts, but I've sorted it now and it should have gone through! I am so sorry for the delay, and thank you very much for reminding us!
(Deleted comment)
luminous beingtaylormercury on April 23rd, 2013 11:10 am (UTC)
Hello! There is a tag for this pairing already, it is labelled as pairing: zhoumi/donghae! So no need for another tag! (a pairing I never recalling seeing, though apparently we have fics under this tag :O! )
(no subject) - paradigm_twist on April 23rd, 2013 11:22 am (UTC) (Expand)
(no subject) - taylormercury on April 23rd, 2013 11:26 am (UTC) (Expand)