?

No account? Create an account

01 September 2009 @ 09:24 pm
Series: The One I Love Prologue  
Title: The One I Love Prologue
Pairing: Kyuhyun/Ryeowook, Yesung/Ryeowook (more later)
Genre: Fluff, Romance, Drama, Angst(a bit^^)
Rating: Oh dear... I'm not sure :x I guess 16+ because of the pairings
Summary:  When Ryeowook(age 7) was blind, he had a precious childhood friend named Jongwoon. Before he left to get his eyes healed in a different country, Jongwoon promised Ryeowook that they will never be seperated again once they see each other again. Now, after 9 years, Ryeowook cannot wait to finally see his friend's face, and sing the song that they both composed... but when he returns, he finds out something about his friend.
Author's Notes: ahhh first post to miracle~ I hope it will be loved and anticipated ;3 (btw there will be more couples in the future chapters that I will be updating hopefully soon >_<

"Ryeooooowoookie!" the voice shouted as he run through the crowded airport. He was desperate to talk to his friend before his flight... for who-knows-when he will come back.

After one echo, Ryeowook gasped, turning his head and trying to locate his friend in the darkness in front of him. His tears flowed beautifully on his high cheekbone until he felt a hand brushing the droplets away. He knew after that, that the person in front of him was his friend, Jongwoon. Ryeowook tilted his head to rest on the hand and closed his teary eyes. "Jongwoonie... I'm... scared... I'm scared because you won't be there" he whispered. although his voice is so high-pitched and clear, it broke his friend's heart causing him to sob as well.

"ya, Ryeowook-ah... I promise you, that even though I won't be there with you, I'm still supporting!"Jongwoon proclaimed holding back his tears with a sniff. Ryeowook hiccuped as a reply and Jongwoon continued, "I promise you that we will NEVER be seperated again... this will be the first and last, so let our next meeting be a surprise ok?" after a nod received from Ryeowook who could only feel his friend's presence... but the reason why he's leaving for America is to get his eyes healed from blindness. At the thought of finally seeing his friend, Ryeowook smiled wearily and the two hugged tightly before Ryeowook bid his farewell.

~/*\~^~/*\~^~/*\~^~/*\~^~/*\~^~/*\~^~/*\~^~/*\~^~/*\~

9 years later...

"HEEEEEEEEEEECHUL!" the grumpy boy yelled as he held his clock in his fist tightly, frightening his older brother who only grinned in fear. After he took a few steps, Heechul ran out of the house taking his bag and toast with him, leaving the overslept Ryeowook mad in the kitchen. "Seriously of all times to turn off my alarm clock... AISH" Ryeowook looked at the innocent clock and ran up to his room to change quickly. Today was his comeback after 9 years, and he is hoping to meet his old friends and Jongwoon at the high school that they all dreamed off. He paused for a moment. Jongwoon... reminiscing about his friend made him blush. Realizing how late he is, he pinched his cheeks in embarrasment and lets them go as he grabs his blazer and bag and stormed out of their house.

Ryeowook panted slowly as he slowly whispered Victory~ when he reached the closing gates of the school. He realized that he was walking TOO slow and he only thought of 2 reasons why: 1) because he is too nervous because he has been learning English in America and 2) is because of Jongwoon. He doesn't know how he looked and can only remember his soothing voice. Does he even... remember me? he pouted his lips at the thought and hurriedly entered the school when he heard the bell ring.

Under a big tree, Yesung slept peacefully. That is, until he grimaced at what he saw in his dream and woke up frantically. He slammed his fist on the grass and gripped on the grass that surrounded his small fist.

"Why can't I forget?!" he hissed and pulled out the grass he was holding. Yesung grasped his breath continuesly and closed his eyes, gulping. After he felt his temper cool down he opened his eyes again and saw a boy in the distance slowly-VERY slowly- dragging his feet to the school. Yesung snickered at the boy must be a transfer student he thought. While still smirking, he stood up securing his hands in his pockets and walked to his class.

Kyuhyun sighed as the teacher started the class with a quiz. Damn, a quiz on the first day of high school... What joy. He then remembered a memory, making him grin uncontrollably. Still smiling, he glanced at the window spotting a boy who made his way to the school building at a turtle-like pace. Is he even moving?! he confusingly thought, then the boy stopped. Still looking, he laughed in his head as he see the boy pout cutely.

"Hurry up boy before the teacher gets mad at you" he whispered in his mind.

Ryeowook ran as fast as he can gasping for air while looking around for his room. He passed by his class unknowingly and bumped into someone. The impact sent him flying landing on his bottom while the other just stood there as if nothing happened. He hissed before looking up. The person looked so mature and thought that he was a senior.

"Ah I'm sorry!" Ryeowook stood up and bowed repeatedly. "you should be more careful..." The person said with a voice so deep it sent chills down Ryeowook's body. As he passed by him, Ryeowook jumped and hesitated for a moment.

"Do you know where room 1-C is?" he asked feeling bad to have burdened an elder. The person stopped and looked at him before replying.

"I'm going there right now... it's my class" he smirked and took Ryeowook's wrist and dragged him to the class. Ryeowook was quite shocked that he was the same age as the person but as they reached the door, he was speechless and pouted their way in the room.

The teacher glanced our way and asked for our name. Kyuhyun looked up and blushed as he recognized the pout that the boy had at the door.

"Kim Yesung" he replied. The teacher looked at his list and said that he wasn't on it. Yesung frowned. "Kim Jongwoon... that's my real name... why isn't my new *legal* name not there?" the teacher searched his list once again and checked it gesturing Yesung to sit down.

Ryeowook was dumbfounded. DID HE JUST SAY HIS NAME WAS JONGWOON?! He stared at the boy who introduced himself as both Yesung, and the name of his childhood friend, Jongwoon. Ryeowook felt dizzy because he might've heard it wrong. The teacher asked the lost Ryeowook for his name and it took him a few seconds to respond. "Kim... Ryeowook. I'm Kim Ryeowook" he introduced himself and with this Yesung turned around and glared at him. Kyuhyun gave the same reaction and when Ryeowook met their eyes, he felt uneasy. The teacher told him to sit beside... the only seat available is next to Kyuhyun... Kyuhyun.

The small boy nodded slightly and made his way next to his new seatmate. As he settled his things, Kyuhyun still gazed at Ryeowook. Wow, he looks like a girl... really cute! Kyuhyun felt a tickle that caused him to beam unconsciously, making Ryeowook smile as well.

"Hello, my name is Ryeowook, I hope we become friends" He held out his hand and Kyuhyun took it shyly

"I'm Cho Kyuhyun. Well actually my name is also Jongwoon... but I am called Kyuhyun!" Kyuhyun said while shaking his hand.

Ryeowook dropped his jaw and starred at the two Jongwoons back and forth. Wait 2 Jongwoons?!

ahhhh so how is it? XD it's kinda long for a prologue.... but I hope that the actual chapter will be anticipated! (will update real soon^^)

Current Mood: embarrassed
Current Music: Wrong Number by DSBK

sujumorphine on September 2nd, 2009 04:35 am (UTC)
uuuuu now i'm curious xD
ha3ngbok on September 2nd, 2009 04:52 am (UTC)
oh wow that was fast x3 thanks for reading! I hope you look forward to it^^
mesmerisewithmemesmerisewithme on September 2nd, 2009 06:06 am (UTC)
Woah~
woah~ 2 jongwoon(s) I can't wait to read further on XD
ha3ngbok on September 2nd, 2009 10:13 pm (UTC)
Re: Woah~
XD thanks for reading!
Natashakyu_x3 on September 2nd, 2009 06:45 am (UTC)
wow 2 jongwoon's? :O i wonder which one is wookie's childhood friend
hehe you got me curious ^__^ cant wait to read more~
ha3ngbok on September 2nd, 2009 10:13 pm (UTC)
oh it'll be cute alright <3 thanks for reading!
psychobarbiehaxpsychobarbiehax on September 2nd, 2009 07:18 am (UTC)
2 jungwoons??? (now if they could just both look like the real jungwoon and dance shirtless...)
ha3ngbok on September 2nd, 2009 10:14 pm (UTC)
lawl <3 too bad Wookie was blind.... and no pictures at all >_< so I hope you keep reading <3
kamijyo13giinnnzz on September 2nd, 2009 07:58 am (UTC)
2 jongwoons!! mwahhhaa~~ hope wookie will end with the "best" jongwoon!! ^w^ KRY!!! banzaaaiiii~!!! the plot was so interesting!! ^w^ update soon!! ^w^
:D thanks! updating like later <3
lulufecalulufeca on September 2nd, 2009 02:30 pm (UTC)
ohh curious

two jongwoons!
ha3ngbok on September 2nd, 2009 10:15 pm (UTC)
hehe thanks for reading! (will be updating the actual chapter later^^
leunah23leunah23 on September 2nd, 2009 03:51 pm (UTC)
OMGEEEEEEEEE interesting plot...please please continue writing this one XDDDD
i hope ull update soon! XDDD
:D yeshhh of course <3 glad you like it!
chegarischegaris on September 2nd, 2009 04:35 pm (UTC)
eeeehhh?? kyu is jongwoon too? wow.. this going to be really interesting..
ha3ngbok on September 2nd, 2009 10:16 pm (UTC)
ehe it's the reason why I ended the prologue with it <3 thanks for reading!
mister fish, did you die?tees2mai on September 3rd, 2009 10:55 am (UTC)
WHOA....

at 1st i thought this was gonna be kinda like tht kdrama a sad love story/song

but DAMN.. DRAMA alert!
ha3ngbok on September 3rd, 2009 11:38 pm (UTC)
lawl~! I just love that KRY song and it fits the plot XD well there will be both drama and comedy I just forgot to add Comedy XD

thanks for reading!