{ howling at the autumn moon }+{ s h i g u r e } (hyperballad) wrote in miracle______,
{ howling at the autumn moon }+{ s h i g u r e }
hyperballad
miracle______

Advertisement Master Post

Advertisement Master Post

Please post your advertisements here!

Remember to include any community info you want posted. If you're posting a graphic, please make sure it isn't so big that it breaks layouts. You don't have to include the html for your ad but it's the best way to ensure everything looks the way you want it to (also, it makes me want to give you cookies).

Ads that are deemed irrelevant to the interests of this community, profane, or otherwise unacceptable will be deleted.

Advertisements will be posted to the community monthly (roughly).
Tags: advertisements
Subscribe

• Smoke

Title: Smoke Status: Fic 25/100 Length: One-shot Author: HolyStarDown Pairing: Can be read as Leeteuk/Anybody, written with Leeteuk/Shindong in…

• Something to play with

Title: Something To Play With Theme: 025. Smoke Pairing: Leeteuk/Shindong Genre: Romance, Fluff Rating: PG-13 Summary: Leeteuk was like a…

• 100 Drabbles Update !

Their Connected but can be read as standalones, I don't think, It fits the 100 Drabbles criteria, But oh Well, !! Title: Smoke Rating : G…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 32 comments
Previous
← Ctrl ← Alt
Next
Ctrl → Alt →
Previous
← Ctrl ← Alt
Next
Ctrl → Alt →

• Smoke

Title: Smoke Status: Fic 25/100 Length: One-shot Author: HolyStarDown Pairing: Can be read as Leeteuk/Anybody, written with Leeteuk/Shindong in…

• Something to play with

Title: Something To Play With Theme: 025. Smoke Pairing: Leeteuk/Shindong Genre: Romance, Fluff Rating: PG-13 Summary: Leeteuk was like a…

• 100 Drabbles Update !

Their Connected but can be read as standalones, I don't think, It fits the 100 Drabbles criteria, But oh Well, !! Title: Smoke Rating : G…