?

No account? Create an account

09 August 2009 @ 12:30 am
Happy Days; With You: Chapter Nine + TCOJ 12  
Title: Happy Days; With You
Author: aidenrose 
Part: Chapter Nine: No Reason to Cry
Previous Parts: Prologue, Chapter One, Chapter Two, Chapter Three, Chapter Four, Chapter Five, Chapter Six, Chapter Seven, Chapter Eight
Genre: Romance
Pairing: Eunhyuk/Donghae, some Yesung/Ryeowook, Henry/Ryeowook.
Rating: PG-13 (sensuality)
Word Count: 4,300
Synopsis: Donghae returns from China and comes to realize his true feelings towards Eunhyuk in a relationship that transcends friendship.
Next Update: Saturday, August 15st (barring no extreme writer's block. You know the deal.)

Sorry this is late (although it's technically still Saturday for me)...got distracted and frustrated over not being able to post on Livejournal for the past two days so I edited this later than usual. GUYS DID YOU SEE THE FANCAM FROM THE EVE
NT IN JAPAN? THIIIIIIS *SPAZ*

Hereinterrobangfics 

(Posting these together this time since, due to LJ technical errors, I could not post TCOJ 12 until today.)
Title: The Chronicles of Jaechul
Authors: [info]aidenrose and [info]tvxqsocks 
Part: Twelve (Chapters 111-120)
Previous parts: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, Se7en, 9, 10, 11
Total length: 777 chapters de gozaimasu.
Rating: PG-13 (sex changes, pregnancy, minor violence, language, and general stupidity. Contains a lot of jokes meant to be read and appreciated by true fans of SM Town and other fandoms.)
Disclaimer: This is in no way meant to be offensive. It is intended to be taken as humor.
Frequency of Updates: Every day that is a multiple of seven.
Genre: Crack fan fiction. A.K.A, ridiculous parody-like nonsense. Humor.
Pairing: Jaejoong x Heechul
Synopsis: In order to get revenge against Lee Soo Man pushing him down a flght of stairs, Heechul gets the sex change he's always craved. Later he meets Jaejoong and it's love at first sight. This fic is about their daughter, Jaechul. Sort of.

Hereinterrobangfics