?

No account? Create an account

31 March 2009 @ 11:01 pm
A Fragile Heart – The Sequel, Chapter 1  
Title : A Fragile Heart – The Sequel, Chapter 1
Author : freedomthisway
Rating : PG-13 for now.
Character/Pairing : Eunhyuk, Kangin, Leeteuk, Heechul, Junsu, Sungmin, minor appearance of Siwon, Jang Woo Hyuk, Lee Soo Man, and others/KangHyuk (main), a little bit of KangMin.
Word Count : 2393 words for this chapter
Genre : angst, maybe a bit of crack, and then angst again/Office AU

Prologue Summary :
It’s the sequel of Betrayal.
You need to read that prequel first in order to make sense of this whole series.
In this series, Hyukjae’s story continues. With Junsu behind his back, he’s back to square one as he’s trying to conquer new city, new challenge, and new people, while licking up his wounded heart. Haunted by his past, Hyukjae never wants to deal with anything love-related anymore, but then Kangin is there: a stubborn and pushy and handsome bastard.
And he’s Hyukjae’s new boss.

Author’s Note : Here we go again, guys. A new series to conquer~! I really have to find other things to do than write. Srsly, every time I come up with a muse, the fic will evolve into more and much more word count than the last. And it’s always the angst bunny. *shakes head*

What the hell is wrong with me?! It’s like getting myself addicted, I swear.

Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy this. Comments and opinions are most welcomed. :)
Wish me luck and let’s hope my muse won’t leave me halfway. :D

Oh, and this chapter is beta-ed by the awesome renichifreak. Thank you, Carey~! xD

Chapter 1

You can also find my other Super Junior fanfictions here in archive post in my writing journal.