happyditz44
happyditz44
miracle______

• Music:

Bow, Bow, Clap, Clap, Bow

Title-Bow, Bow, Clap, Clap, Bow
Pairing-Kyumin
Rating-Pg
Summary-Sungmin's been frequenting a shinto shrine to pray to the gods.
Disclaimer-Not mine!
A/N: Hello everyone! I'm back from Japan!!! And, here is a fic to prove it. XD Hope you like it!!!

Bow, bow, clap, clap, bow. He’d memorized the routine already. Sungmin was praying, praying to some god or another for the same thing he prayed at all the shrines for, love. So far, it hadn’t worked so well. Maybe, he thought, they were just ignoring him. Should he clap louder? He was lost in thought for a while. The cold and a hand on his shoulder brought him back to his senses.

“Are you alright?” asked the boy the hand belonged to. He was taller than Sungmin, but he was younger. He was still wearing a high school uniform.

“I’m okay,” said Sungmin.

“Are you sure?” asked the boy, “you were shivering.” Sungmin looked down at his hands. It was true.

“Here,” said the boy, taking off the scarf he was wearing and wrapping it around Sungmin’s neck.

“This should help,” he said, “I hope you get whatever it is that you’re praying for.” Sungmin nodded in a daze.

“Wait,” he called to the boy, “I never got your name.” The boy smiled at him.

“It’s Kyuhyun,” he said, and then left. Sungmin realized he still had his scarf. He wanted to call after the boy again, but he was already gone. A little smile lit up his face and he walked to where he’d left his bike, getting on and riding home. He was looking forward to maybe seeing the boy again. So, he started to go to the shrine more often. It seemed like it wasn’t a popular one to pray at, but he couldn’t figure out why. It was beautiful, quiet, and small. He liked it. He sighed. It had been a week since he’d seen Kyuhyun and he was beginning to wonder, should he give up? The scarf rested in his pocket. He decided to pray again. He bowed once, twice, then clapped twice and closed his eyes to pray.

“Please let me see him again,” he whispered, and opened his eyes, bowing one more time and turning around. There, he saw Kyuhyun, smiling. Kyuhyun walked over to him.

“H-here’s your scarf,” said Sungmin, holding it out to Kyuhyun who smiled.

“Thanks,” he said, taking it. I see you’ve taken very good care of it.” Sungmin smiled and Kyuhyun wrapped it around his neck.

“So,” said Sungmin, “do you come here often to pray too? I notice not many people do.” Kyuhyun nodded.

“I found out a while ago, when I pray here, I tend to get what I pray for. Did you?” Sungmin nodded.

“I really think so,” he said. For a second, they stared into each others’ eyes, and then Kyuhyun held out a hand to him.

“Do you want to go get some tea and talk?” he asked, and Sungmin nodded with a smile.

“That sounds nice,” he said, taking the hand that had been offered to him and walking next to Kyuhyun. He smiled. He liked this shrine, all you had to do was bow, bow, clap, clap, bow, and you could have what you prayed for. He promised himself to come back tomorrow and thank the gods. But, for now, he had to pay attention to the one in front of him.

Tags: pairing: sungmin/kyuhyun
Subscribe

• Stay With Me

Title : Stay With Me Pairing : HaeHyuk Genre : Drama/Comedy (teensy bit of angst) Rating : PG-13 (eventual NC-17) Ch: 2 /? Warning :…

• All of Me

Title : Stay With Me Pairing : HaeHyuk Genre : Drama/Comedy (teensy bit of angst) Rating : PG-13 (eventual NC-17) Ch: 1/? Warning :…

• All of Me

Title : All of Me Pairing: HaeHyuk Genre: Fluff/Smut Rating: NC-17 Warning: Some spelling/grammar errors…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 17 comments

• Stay With Me

Title : Stay With Me Pairing : HaeHyuk Genre : Drama/Comedy (teensy bit of angst) Rating : PG-13 (eventual NC-17) Ch: 2 /? Warning :…

• All of Me

Title : Stay With Me Pairing : HaeHyuk Genre : Drama/Comedy (teensy bit of angst) Rating : PG-13 (eventual NC-17) Ch: 1/? Warning :…

• All of Me

Title : All of Me Pairing: HaeHyuk Genre: Fluff/Smut Rating: NC-17 Warning: Some spelling/grammar errors…