8lucky8
miracle______

Title: un-titled
Author: Ally
Rating: pg
Summary: Hankyung thinks about his bad relationship with his boyfriend
Pairing: Hankyung/?
Disclaimer: do not own them.
Warning-Unbetad, but I used Microsoft Word’s check.

I fucking swear, that I really mean nothing to him. Actually I am beginning to think, that I

never was anything to him. Maybe he asked me out, since he couldn't get the one. The one who

he really loved. So actually I am just sloppy seconds to him. However since, I bloodly wishes

I meant something to him. I even knew, that in the beginning. I wasn't really the one he

wanted.

But since I was in love with him forever. There was no way in hell, that I was going

to give up my chance. It was my one chance to win his heart over. I just kept on telling

myself, that soon he would love me too. So with each day passing by us. I would do anything

in my power, to make him happy. He was my everything, he was sun in my world. And I was

absolutely fucking nothing to him. Even knowing the fact, he would tell me. That I was

special and how much he loved me. But in truth, he was still pinned away for his true love.

For the past year and half, we were together and somewhat happy. I remembered that on your

one year anniversary. I spent the whole day, get ready for the perfect date. Then after

waiting two hours for him. I received a phone call from him. So that he could tell me, that

Eunhyuk wanted to hang out. So he wouldn't be home until really late. So I got to spend my

one year anniversary by myself. Also he didn't mention our one year anniversary at all. Then

during the next six months. Things all went down hill and fast.

And the worst possible thing happened two months ago. Eunhyuk broke up with Sungmin. So now

Eunhyuk was back on the market. So slowly he would started to spend more time with Eunhyuk.

Then also he would be canceling dates on me. I couldn't even count all the cancelled dates on

my hands. I would notices, that he would come home later too. Even when I asked him, to go to

the dance studio with me. It was always a no, but then a hour later. Eunhyuk would races up

to him, then seconds later, They both would be out the door, off to the dance studio.

But now I just can't take it anymore. Our relationship is just so damn pointless. Oh just

wait a minute, what the hell relationship am I talking about. What I'm in, this isn't a

relationship at all. What it is, is a totally joke to him. So I need to fucking stop all this

shit. What I need to do, is have long talk with him. So I got up, from my bed. I took a quick

looked around our shared bedroom. Even in our shared bedroom, there were pictures of Eunhyuk

everywhere. But I need to forget about everything now. I'll go have a chat with him now.

I'm fairly sure, that he is with Eunhyuk's room at the moment. So I decided to check Eunhyuk

and Ryeowook's bedroom. So I walked to the bedroom, I knock on the door. I waited a few

seconds, before there is voice calling me in. So I entered the room, and there he is. He is

laying on the bed with Eunhyuk, they were watching a movie. I asked Eunhyuk, if he can leave

for a few minutes. Eunhyuk told me, that I could have all the time in the world. As soon as

Eunhyuk left the room. I slowly turned to him, he looked like he is mad at me. Well actually

he is probably really pissed off with me. Since I made his perfect first love leave the room.

"What the bloody hell is going on"

"We need to talk" I answered.

"What the hell, do we need to talk about ?. Especially since I was having a fun time"

I knew that he didn't love me. But I thought that at least, he cared a bit.

"I just figured why wastes your time"

"Now, you are really not making any sense at all" he say, as he walked closer to me.

"The fucking fact, that our relationship is bloody joke. Actually we have no fucking relationship at all. The only reason, you asked me out for a date. It was because Eunhyuk was dating someone else. So you decided that, you could toy with my feelings. I always damn well loved you. However you never returned my feeling at all. Then when Eunhyuk broken up with Sungmin. That when you really stopped acting like my fucking boyfriend. So I'm fucking sick of it. So I'm letting you go, we are over" I said, as I slowly started to leave the room.

I was almost out of the room. But then he grabbed me, I was shocked. Why the hell, did he

grabbed me. I just wanted to get out of there. But he has a really strong grip on me. So it,

was like I frozen to the spot.

"No, you can't leave me" he yelled, as he pulled me into his arms.

"I just want to leave"

"No, you can't do this to me. We are meant to be, we are the perfect couple"

"What the hell, are you talking about. We were never meant to be. I made a huge mistake, by saying yes to you"

"How can you say something like that. I love you more than anything" he yelled at me.

"No we are now official over, We are done, something to be forgot about" I replied, as I started to pulled away from him.

"But I love you Hannie"

"No Kibum, you just got the name wrong. I know, that it's Eunhyuk" I answered.

So I left the room, however I looked back once, There was my lovely Kibum crying on the

floor. Kibum was yelling, that it was really me. That I was one he really did love. But I

know the truth, that it's really Eunhyuk. And within time, they would be together. While I

would be left in the corner, still crying over my broken heart.

Tags: pairing: hangeng/unspecified
Subscribe

• Stay With Me

Title : Stay With Me Pairing : HaeHyuk Genre : Drama/Comedy (teensy bit of angst) Rating : PG-13 (eventual NC-17) Ch: 2 /? Warning :…

• All of Me

Title : Stay With Me Pairing : HaeHyuk Genre : Drama/Comedy (teensy bit of angst) Rating : PG-13 (eventual NC-17) Ch: 1/? Warning :…

• All of Me

Title : All of Me Pairing: HaeHyuk Genre: Fluff/Smut Rating: NC-17 Warning: Some spelling/grammar errors…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 13 comments

• Stay With Me

Title : Stay With Me Pairing : HaeHyuk Genre : Drama/Comedy (teensy bit of angst) Rating : PG-13 (eventual NC-17) Ch: 2 /? Warning :…

• All of Me

Title : Stay With Me Pairing : HaeHyuk Genre : Drama/Comedy (teensy bit of angst) Rating : PG-13 (eventual NC-17) Ch: 1/? Warning :…

• All of Me

Title : All of Me Pairing: HaeHyuk Genre: Fluff/Smut Rating: NC-17 Warning: Some spelling/grammar errors…