• Mood:
  • Music:

Juice (sequel)

Title: Juice (Sequel)
Author: hyuukie
Rating: 16+?
Pairing: ZhouRy and hints of Kyuwook
Warning: LOTS OF SWEARING AND INAPPROPRIATE THOUGHTS
Summary: What Zhou Mi and Henry do while Kyuhyun is buying juice.
A/N: Sequel to Juice oh and I was too lazy to write sex scenes, so don't kill me -.-"
Disclaimer: Don't own SuJu or Kyuwook or ZhouRy

"Yah! Zhou Mi! You didn't get any juice?!" slamming the refridgerator door shut, Kyuhyun walked into the living room only to find Zhou Mi on top of his boyfriend, both shirtless on the floor. "Good God man!! Get some clothes on and stop having sex on my floor!!" Kyuhyun threw a pillow at his roommate and his boyfriend, the heat of the moment gone. "Zhou Mi, you didn't buy juice like I told you too. What am I supposed to drink now?"

Zhou Mi put on his shirt, "water. You should get yourself hydrated Kyu, juice isn't going to--"

"Don't insult my juice, you homo!!" Kyuhyun threw another pillow at Zhou Mi, but the older boy just caught it and put it on the couch.

"You know, Kyuhyun, you could always go out and buy some juice yourself," Henry said, throwing a pillow at his hyung in return for the ones thrown at his boyfriend.

Kyuhyun dodged it and the pillow broke a vase behind him, "no!! I told Zhou Mi to do it, he said he would, but he didn't, and now I have to get it?!"

"Jeez, Kyu, you can't just walk over to the store around the corner, get juice, and walk back?" Zhou Mi stared at the broken shards on the wet floor behind his roommate.

"No!! Why should I go if you were supposed to get it!?" Kyuhyun shreiked, still oblivious to the broken vase behind him.

Henry rolled his eyes, "gosh, you're so lazy..."

"Yeah? Well you're homosexual!" Zhou Mi was about to open his mouth to say something but Kyuhyun shouted first, "don't defend him, you're homo too!" Kyuhyun grabbed his wallet out off the television and stormed out of the house, mumbling, "I have to do everything myself..."

Henry and Zhou Mi stared at each other before the older boy broke the silence, "don't worry Henry, he's gay too. He just has those days where he likes to PMS."

"Oh... I see... Your roommate has got serious issues..." Henry stared at his boyfriend before he got attacked. "Ah! Ah! MiMi! Not there, not there!!" the younger boy giggled as Zhou Mi tickled him and then removed his shirt again. "Mi!" Henry's giggled turned into a gasp when Zhou Mi kissed his stomach. Then, he errupted into giggles again when the older boy blew onto his stomach, making a fart sound like what you do to babies.

"Hyung! Stop it!!"

"No!" Zhou Mi mumbled into Henry's stomach. The older boy moved up and kissed his boyfriend on the lips, "stop being a baby and let me touch you!"

"Gosh hyung, when you say it, it sounds so wrong."

Zhou Mi pouted and then his eyebrows knitted together, "HEY!! SO THAT MEANS WHEN OTHER GUYS SAY IT TO YOU, YOU DON'T CARE?! WHO HAVE YOU CHEATED WITH ON ME?!"

Henry removed his boyfriend from him and laughed, "no one, hyung! I'm just saying it sounds weird."

"Fine, then let us connect.""Yah, hyung! You just get dirtier and dirtier."

"Henry, I believe the correct term is hornier and hornier." Zhou Mi smirked and stuck his hand in the younger boy's pants.

"Ah, hyung... Eep!" Henry squeaked when Zhou Mi's hand brushed his arousal.

-3 minutes later-

"Henry..." Zhou Mi panted, slinging and arm around his boyfriend, "that... was amazing."

Henry chuckled, "because I never fail to amaze you, hyung."

"And in ten minutes too..." Both boys put their clothes back on, the floor, the walls, the couch, and maybe the ceiling, smelt like sex.

When they were fully clothed, they went into the kitchen and Zhou Mi poured him and his boyfriend a glass of water.

The sound of the door unlocking startled Zhou Mi before the boy sipped his drink. He let out a sigh of relief when Kyuhyun entered the house.

"Kyu? Did you find your juice?" Zhou Mi asked when his roommate came through the door, failing to see the other boy behind him.

"Yep, so hyung... I'm just gonna go drink it now..." Kyuhyun silently pulled Ryeowook up to his room while Zhou Mi was still in the kitchen drinking water with Henry.

"He sounds excited."

Zhou Mi shook his head. "Kyu is always excited... Let's go for another round!" The older boy placed his glass on the kitchen counter and dragged Henry up to his room.

He stopped when he heard squeaking coming from Kyuhyun's room. "Kyu?" Zhou Mi, without thinking twice, flung the door open and dropped Henry's hand at the sight. Kyuhyun on top of a cute boy, making out? "OH MY GOD!! KYU WHY ARE YOU RAPING THAT CUTE--" Zhou Mi coughed fakely when Henry glared at him. "Erm... Not-as-cute-boy-as Henry?!"

Kyuhyun got off the boy and walked over to his hyung. "Hyung, I'm at a stage where I will rip your head off if you don't leave. Right now. I'm hard and fustrated. And I'm not fucking PMSing, so rape your boyfriend in your room, and get the fuck out of mine!!"

Zhou Mi squeaked higher than the bed sounds and backed out of the room. Once he was out of Kyuhyun's room, the door was slammed into his face.

"I can't imagine Kyuhyun so moody." Henry silently laughed at what his boyfriend's roommate did to him. It was fun seeing Zhou Mi scared.

"I deal with him everyday of my life. I wake up in the morning and he's here. I come home from school and he's here. I come home from work and he's here. I shower and he's here. I go to bed and know he's in the room right next to me." Henry laughed and pretended to feel sorry, "must be tough hyung."

"It is! So let's start and forget about my PMSing girl roommate."

"He's not a girl, hyung, I'm pretty sure he has something down there." Henry just smiled and pulled his boyfriend into the room beside Kyuhyun's.

sorry for any grammar mistakes (I know I'm a nerd)

and sorry for being a loser who can't write smut lazy girl and not writing the sex scene :/

other fics in progess, please wait ^^
Tags: pairing: ryeowook/kyuhyun, pairing: zhoumi/henry, pairing: zhoumi/kyuhyun
Subscribe

• Dead Seoul - Chapter 15

Title: Cold and Damp II [Dead Seoul] Pairings: Hanchul, Kyumin, Kangteuk, (One Sided) Eunhae Genre: Zombie!AU Rating: PG15 Warnings: mentions…

• fic: Horoyoi Cola-Sour 3%

Title: Horoyoi Cola-Sour 3% Pairing: Kangin/Leeteuk Rating: G Word Count: 1130 Summary: Youngwoon is trying to sleep but it's difficult when…

• [001] freefall

Title: Freefall Rating: PG-13 Pairings: Leeteuk/Kangin Disclaimer: I don't own SJ. Never will. Summary: Ten thousand feet in the air, Kangin…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 10 comments

• Dead Seoul - Chapter 15

Title: Cold and Damp II [Dead Seoul] Pairings: Hanchul, Kyumin, Kangteuk, (One Sided) Eunhae Genre: Zombie!AU Rating: PG15 Warnings: mentions…

• fic: Horoyoi Cola-Sour 3%

Title: Horoyoi Cola-Sour 3% Pairing: Kangin/Leeteuk Rating: G Word Count: 1130 Summary: Youngwoon is trying to sleep but it's difficult when…

• [001] freefall

Title: Freefall Rating: PG-13 Pairings: Leeteuk/Kangin Disclaimer: I don't own SJ. Never will. Summary: Ten thousand feet in the air, Kangin…