• Mood:
  • Music:

Juice

Title: Juice
Author: hyuukie
Rating: 16+?
Pairing: Kyuwook and hints of ZhouRy
Warning: LOTS OF SWEARING AND INAPPROPRIATE THOUGHTS
Summary: Kyuhyun goes out to buy juice and runs into his science partner who gives him a 'hard' time.
A/N: I was drinking juice and an idea just popped into my head >:D Might do a sequel. My other fics are temporarily on hold because school it starting again, but I love you guys so much that I'll try to update as fast as I can (:
Disclaimer: Don't own SuJu or Kyuwook or ZhouRy

"Yah! Zhou Mi! You didn't get any juice?!" slamming the refridgerator door shut, Kyuhyun walked into the living room only to find Zhou Mi on top of his boyfriend, both shirtless on the floor. "Good God man!! Get some clothes on and stop having sex on my floor!!" Kyuhyun threw a pillow at his roommate and his boyfriend, the heat of the moment gone. "Zhou Mi, you didn't buy juice like I told you too. What am I supposed to drink now?"

Zhou Mi put on his shirt, "water. You should get yourself hydrated Kyu, juice isn't going to-"

"Don't insult my juice, you homo!!" Kyuhyun threw another pillow at Zhou Mi, but the older boy just caught it and put it on the couch.

"You know, Kyuhyun, you could always go out and buy some juice yourself," Henry said, throwing a pillow at his hyung in return for the ones thrown at his boyfriend.

Kyuhyun dodged it and the pillow broke a vase behind him, "no!! I told Zhou Mi to do it, he said he would, but he didn't, and now I have to get it?!"

"Jeez, Kyu, you can't just walk over to the store around the corner, get juice, and walk back?" Zhou Mi stared at the broken shards on the wet floor behind his roommate.

"No!! Why should I go if you were supposed to get it!?" Kyuhyun shreiked, still oblivious to the broken vase behind him.

Henry rolled his eyes, "gosh, you're so lazy..."

"Yeah? Well you're homosexual!" Zhou Mi was about to open his mouth to say something but Kyuhyun shouted first, "don't defend him, you're homo too!" Kyuhyun grabbed his wallet out off the television and stormed out of the house, mumbling, "I have to do everything myself..."

Henry and Zhou Mi stared at each other before the older boy broke the silence, "don't worry Henry, he's gay too. He just has those days where he likes to PMS."

"Orange Juice... Orange Juice... Orange Juice... Goddamnit, where the fuck is the fucking Orange juice?!" in his fustration, Kyuhyun knocked down all of the pop, milk and water products.

"Um... Sir, can I help you with anything?" a boy about his age asked Kyuhyun as he picked up the things off the floor and put them back where they were supposed to go.

"Yes!! Where the fuck is-- oh god, you're cute..." Kyuhyun held his forehead and took a deep breath. It was Ryeowook, his science partner in school. "Do you have any orange juice?" Kyuhyun asked, feeling uneasy.

"Sorry, Kyu, I actually just saw someone take the last one," Ryeowook gestured towards a teen boy that had an orange juice jug held securely in his hand. Kyuhyun was about to run and attack the boy, but he just stayed rooted to his spot. "Do you have apple juice?"

"No, I saw that lady over there, at cashier eight take the last one. Do you want anything else?"

Yes. You. "Er... Grape Juice?"

"Our last stock got attacked by mice."

"Peach Juice?"

"An astroid suddenly fell from the sky and burned it."

"Fruit Punch?"

"An employee drank it off."

"Kool Aid?"

"Couldn't get it out of the box."

"Mango Juice?"

"Still in the Tropics."

"Strawberry?"

"Who knew monkeys liked strawberries?"

"Kiwi?"

"We use our kiwis to throw at rude costumers."

"Guava?"

"We don't sell types of dances. Especially not seductive ones."

Kyuhyun reviewed Ryeowook's answers. "Wait... All of your answers don't make sense..."

Ryeowook smiled cheekily, "really? I thought it was pretty funny."

Kyuhyun was about to shut the older boy up by pressing his lips firmly to his, but there were people around and it was just too risky. "Okay, you little devil, what juice do you have then?"

"Water."

"That's not juice, that's terrifying, clear, tasteless liquid," Kyuhyun said, his eyes narrowing and his arms folding across his chest.

Ryeowook giggled, "well, we have milk."

People walking by gave the two boys weird looks because of their conversation. It sounded like they were talking dirty to each other.

"Okay seriously, how can you not sell juice?"

Ryeowook grinned, "of course we sell juice. You're just not asking for the right one."

Kyuhyun smirked, "I think I found it~" the younger boy grabbed Ryeowook and dragged him outside of the store, the older boy's boss's screams were heard all the way to his house.

"Kyu? Did you find your juice?" Zhou Mi asked when his roommate came through the door, failing to see the other boy behind him.

"Yep, so hyung... I'm just gonna go drink it now..." Kyuhyun silently pulled Ryeowook up to his room while Zhou Mi was still in the kitchen drinking water with Henry.

hehe >:D I love juice x3 I've always loved Kyuwook, but now I'm addicted to it xD

sorry for and grammar mistakes or anything :/
Tags: pairing: ryeowook/kyuhyun
Subscribe

• Between Love and Dancing In Summer

Title: Between Love and Dancing In Summer Pairing: Eunhyuk/Krystal, Donghae/Krystal, Donghae/Jessica Rating: PG-13 Summary: All Krystal wanted…

• qmi + donghae/sehun

Title: in the water, you’re free Rating: PG Pairing: Zhou Mi/Kyuhyun Word count: 1700 words Summary: kyuhyun was content with living his…

• burn another bridge

title: burn another bridge (break another heart) pairing: donghae/dara, mentionof!chanyeol/dara, past!jiyong/dara rating: pg-15 (or r-ish?)…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 21 comments

• Between Love and Dancing In Summer

Title: Between Love and Dancing In Summer Pairing: Eunhyuk/Krystal, Donghae/Krystal, Donghae/Jessica Rating: PG-13 Summary: All Krystal wanted…

• qmi + donghae/sehun

Title: in the water, you’re free Rating: PG Pairing: Zhou Mi/Kyuhyun Word count: 1700 words Summary: kyuhyun was content with living his…

• burn another bridge

title: burn another bridge (break another heart) pairing: donghae/dara, mentionof!chanyeol/dara, past!jiyong/dara rating: pg-15 (or r-ish?)…