hyuukie
miracle______

• Mood:
  • Music:

To Please Prince Hankyung

Title: To Please Prince Hankyung
Chapter: 1/?
Pairing: HanChul (ZhouRy friendship)
Summary: Prince Hankyung was always a hard person to please when it comes to girls. When his mother finally gives up on finding him the perfect woman, his brother decides to set him up with a man instead.
A/N: short start, I think... and may not update :/ (My fic "The One I Love" I haven't forgotten about it, it's just that I kinda have writer's block with it D: )
Disclaimer: Don't own HanChul *_________*

"And I like teddys. They are so cute!"

Hankyung stiffled a yawn as the princess in front of him babbled on and on about things she thought was cute. Occasionally he would nod or reply, "that's nice."

When he couldn't take it anymore, he politely rested a hand on hers, forcing a smile to hide his annoyed face. "Princess, I had a wonderful time. I'm sure you're tired and I wouldn't want to you to miss your beauty sleep." Hankyung helped the princess out of her seat and led her outside where her carriage had been waiting the whole time.

"Thank you, prince. I had a splendid evening," Hankyung's eyes widened when he saw that she closed her eyes and puckered her lips, expecting a kiss.

"Good night, princess," he avoided the lips and kissed her cheek lightly before nicely pushing her out the door. Resisting the urge to slam the door, Hankyung gripped the handle really tight and closed the elegant door softly.

"Hankyung! Hankyung, dear!" His mother's calls could be heard across the hall along with the tap tap of her high heels clicking against the marble floor. "How did it go?"

"Cross her off please. She is a definate NO."

His mother frowned, "what was wrong with her?"

"Mother, I highly doubt that marrying a girl who only talks about cute things would make a good wife. Can you imagine what she would do if our baby was cute?!"

"Come on, Kyungie. You need a wife to become King."

"To become king? Mother, I'm eighteen. King won't be for a long time." Hankyung started walking up the stairs, ignoring his mother's outbursts behind him. All he needed was rest.

His mother let out a fustrated sigh and stormed off to her husband to tell him the bad news.

"Another failure, hyung?" Hankyung's younger brother, Henry asked.

"You don't even know, Henry."

"Hyung, you're going to be king soon, so maybe you should start loving on of them."

Hankyung smiled tiredly and ruffled his brother's hair, "you're too young to understand, Henry."

Henry pouted at his hyung's retreating back, "I'm not too young. In fact hyung, I think I know someone who could please you... But for now, mother will take care of that section."

Hankyung woke up when cold water hit his face. "Gahh!!"

"Wake up, dear. Next princess has arrived!!"

What did I do to deserve this?! Hankyung threw back his sheets and shuffled outside of his room to check the grandfather clock. Oh my god, it's six in the morning! Mother is crazy if she plans on setting me up with my dream girl at six in the morning!! That's it. This girl is a straight no. Hankyung dressed, throwing on whatever clothes he found and brushed his teeth. Downstairs was his grinning mother with a pretty girl by her side.

"Hankyung, this is Princess Tammy."

Hankyung held the princess's hands in his and said his rejection as clearly as possible, not caring if the girl had a great personality, she woke him up at six AM just to go on a date. "You're very pretty princess, and you must have a beautiful personality, but I don't think we'll mesh. Please understand."

The princess started to cry, but let Hankyung lead her to the door and out of the castle.

When he turned around from closing the door, he came face to face with his angry mother. "What was that for?! You didn't even talk to her for five minutes!!"

"Mother, I'm not getting out of bed at six in the morning just to play your match-making game."

His mother nearly pulled all of her hair out. "Ugh! We've went through sixty three princesses and you turn all of them down! You are so hard to please! You know what? I give up!"

"That's nice, mother," Hankyung yawned and did a victory dance in his head while he got comfortable in his bed.

Henry silently laughed when his mother got pissed at Hankyung for rejecting a girl when he didn't even try. Nice one, hyung. And now that mother has given up, it's time to ask Zhou Mi's friend about dating a prince...

Henry got out of his hiding place and scurried out of the castle, hoping Zhou Mi was an early riser.

The mochi's face lit up when he found his friend getting water from the well. "Zhou Mi!"

Henry's outburst nearly caused Zhou Mi to fall in the well, and thank god he didn't, because that would've been very painful, and Zhou Mi would never forgive him.

"Hey Henry," Zhou Mi mumbled and put the bucket down so he could hug his friend. When they pulled away, Zhou Mi asked, "what are you doing up?"

"Eh, I heard my mom trying to set my brother up with yet another princess."

Zhou Mi couldn't help but laugh, "let me guess, he turned her down?"

"Yep, but this time he didn't even talk to her for five minutes. And my mom finally gave up. It took her sixty three princesses, and she still doesn't know that Hankyung is gay."

"Your brother doesn't even know he's gay," Zhou Mi retorted, bringing the water into his house.

"But that's what we're here for. So I was wondering..."

"You want to set your brother up with him, don't you," the older boy grinned, knowing what Henry was about to ask.

"I think he could 'please' my brother. He's kind of a hard to please when it comes to girls..."

Zhou Mi patted his friend's back, "young Henry, that's where he comes in. Since he is not a girl, therefore a man, then it should all work out perfectly."

"Exactly. So where is he anyway?"

"I believe he's sleeping, but I could get his ass out of bed to go on a date with your brother."

Henry smirked, "perfect."

Hankyung sighed and flopped down on his bed. His mother just lectured him about being King and being picky. Even though she is my mother, sometimes she just gets on my nerves... The prince was about to close his eyes when he heard shouting echoing through the corridor.

"Mother! Mother! MOM!!" It was Henry. What did he need mother for? He barely needed anything. Hankyung pressed his ear to the door to try and eavesdrop on the conversation.

"Mommy, has hyung chosen a bride yet?"

His mother shook her head, "no... Your brother is a bit dense... Sixty three princesses and all of them were rejected! Can you believe it? He's going to be King and this is how he repays me for my help?! So what is that you need, dear?"

"Um... I was wondering... Could I try setting him up with this girl I know?"

His mother's face lit up, "is she a princess?"

Henry laughed nervously, "yes... She's from the castle of er... Castle of Kim?"

"That's a weird name for a castle... Why have I not heard of it before?"

Henry swore he could feel the devil bite him in the ass. He never lied to anybody, especially not his mother or brother. "Because she prefers to keep a mysterious image. But I'm sure she'll open up to hyung and they'll hit it-- I mean... Marry and be happy."

"Alright then, Henry. Is she here?"

"Yes, just waiting outside. I'll go get her."

"HANKYUNG!! I HAVE ANOTHER PRINCESS FOR YOU!! GET YOUR BUTT DOWN HERE!!"

Hankyung cursed. Okay so mother was crazy about it, but not you too Henry!! The prince made his way down the staircase and got another lecture from his mother.

"At least give her five minutes of your time, Kyungie."

Hankyung nodded blankly and waited for the princess to enter.

When Henry opened the door, Zhou Mi and the 'princess' were fighting. Zhou Mi just commented that her hair would look better in a ponytail. She just kept slapping his hand away and saying that she looked fine.

"Will you two stop it! My brother is ten meters away," Henry hissed.

"Sorry," they both mumbled, stepping inside the castle.

Henry guided both guests to where Hankyung was standing at the bottom of the staircase, a bored look on his face.

"Hyung, this is my friend Zhou Mi, and your date, Princess Heechul. I'm sure she'll please you just fine."

sorry for and mistakes :/

May not update D:, and if I do, I have to write ZhouRy in xD
Tags: pairing: heechul/hangeng
Subscribe

• Dead Seoul - Chapter 15

Title: Cold and Damp II [Dead Seoul] Pairings: Hanchul, Kyumin, Kangteuk, (One Sided) Eunhae Genre: Zombie!AU Rating: PG15 Warnings: mentions…

• fic: Horoyoi Cola-Sour 3%

Title: Horoyoi Cola-Sour 3% Pairing: Kangin/Leeteuk Rating: G Word Count: 1130 Summary: Youngwoon is trying to sleep but it's difficult when…

• [001] freefall

Title: Freefall Rating: PG-13 Pairings: Leeteuk/Kangin Disclaimer: I don't own SJ. Never will. Summary: Ten thousand feet in the air, Kangin…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 25 comments

• Dead Seoul - Chapter 15

Title: Cold and Damp II [Dead Seoul] Pairings: Hanchul, Kyumin, Kangteuk, (One Sided) Eunhae Genre: Zombie!AU Rating: PG15 Warnings: mentions…

• fic: Horoyoi Cola-Sour 3%

Title: Horoyoi Cola-Sour 3% Pairing: Kangin/Leeteuk Rating: G Word Count: 1130 Summary: Youngwoon is trying to sleep but it's difficult when…

• [001] freefall

Title: Freefall Rating: PG-13 Pairings: Leeteuk/Kangin Disclaimer: I don't own SJ. Never will. Summary: Ten thousand feet in the air, Kangin…