hyuukie
miracle______

• Mood:
  • Music:

The One I Love

Title: The One I Love
Chapter: 3/?
Pairing: Kyumin, Kyuwook, Yewook
Summary: Kyuhyun is in love with the Ryeowook, the boy who works at the store down his street, who attends his school, and a.k.a his best friend. He's about to confess his feelings when he finds out Ryeowook already has a boyfriend. Trying to forget the love for his friend, Kyuhyun lies about dating someone he just met.
Warning: A LITTLE OVER-RATED IN THE BEGINNING!!
A/N: Kyuwook in the beginning, the Kyumin bonding. (Yewook is just hinting... for now xD) People want Kyumin, but people also want Kyuwook... I'm so confused >x(
Disclaimer: I don't own SuJu or the pairings :/

Kyuhyun pressed Ryeowook against the wall and connected their lips together, starting out simple and light before turning into something rougher.

"K-Kyu..." the older boy moaned which just made Kyuhyun want to move faster.

"Hmm?" he replied without words and just a sound.

"Do you think we should really being doing this? What if you're parents here? You're in grade eight. Don't you think that's a bit young?"

"Don't you think you should shut up, Kim Ryeowook? I finally have you and all you can worry about is age and my parents?" Kyuhyun mumbled against Ryeowook's neck, sucking the skin there.

"Well... I--" Ryeowook's eyes widened when the younger boy ripped his shirt off, the cold air meeting his warm skin. "Ack!" he blushed, wrapping his arms around his body, embarrassed at being exposed in front of his dongsaeng.

"No need to be shy, hyung," Kyuhyun cooed, removing Ryeowook's arms so he could touch the older boy's beautiful body. The younger boy threw his hyung onto the bed, the furniture rocking in the process. Kyuhyun climbed on top of Ryeowook and played with the other boy's waistband.

"Kyu~"

Kyuhyun pressed his lips forcefully to Ryeowook's, but that didn't stop the melodic moan from escaping his lips. "Kyu~"

The younger felt his face grow hot. Wow, I'm blushing because of hyung's moans alone... "Okay Wookie, it's time for this thing to come off." Kyuhyun, in one swift movement, discarded Ryeowook's pants, boxers and all.

"Um..." Ryeowook's face grew even redder, his lower regions now exposed too.

"Relax Wookie, I won't hurt you."

"Ah, but Kyu, you look like you're about to eat me..."

"I won't... Yet," the younger smirked at his hyungs reaction and just continued to molest his stomach, then lower he went...

"Kyu!!" Ryeowook snapped his fingers in front of his dongsaeng's face for the sixth time before the boy actually replied.

"Huh?" Kyuhyun wiped the drool off his face and got rid of it by wiping it on a napkin his hyung gave him.

"You've just been staring at me for ten minutes and drooling. Where did you go?" Ryeowook giggled, tapping Kyuhyun's head lightly.

Kyuhyun blushed and smiled childishly, "a happy place." Which was very sensual until you dragged me away from it hyung... God, that has to be the best daydream of my life...

"Hey guys," Sungmin plopped down on the seat across from Kyuhyun, Yesung sitting beside him and across from Ryeowook.

"Wookie~ How are you?" Yesung practically sang, leaning over table to give his boyfriend a kiss, and to Kyuhyun's relief, it was on the cheek.

"I was fine, until you came and asked me how I was," Ryeowook joked and hugged Yesung, "I missed you."

Yesung grinned, "I missed you too, cutie."

Kyuhyun looked at the ground, his heart breaking in two. This action didn't go unnoticed by Sungmin. The older boy reached into his bag and wrote a note to Kyuhyun, even though the other boy was just sitting in front of him. "Psst! Kyu!"

Kyuhyun stopped staring at his shoes and gave his attention to Sungmin. When he saw that his hyung wanted him to read some sort of note, he picked up the piece of paper and read it.

I told you, please get over it. It hurts seeing you hurt ):

Kyuhyun couldn't help but smile at his hyung's concern. He flipped the paper over and wrote his reply.

I'm over him hyung. (:

Sungmin read the response and frowned. He glanced at Kyuhyun, he could tell straight away that he was not over it.

"Wookie!! Let's go to the bathroom!" Yesung got up and pulled his boyfriend up too.

"Together? Now? Why?" Ryeowook whined cutely, which made Kyuhyun blush and Sungmin glare.

"Because, cutie, we have to take care of some business!" Yesung dragged Ryeowook off the to school, the younger boy's eyes pleading for saving directed at Kyuhyun.

Sungmin sat beside Kyuhyun, blocking the younger boy's sight from his best friend. "Look Kyu, I know you're not over it. By the way you act, everybody probably knows. You did turn your confession into a statement of loving me."

Kyuhyun rested his head on his hyung's shoulder. "I know! But even you don't know what my plan is hyung!"

Sungmin rested his head on top of Kyuhyun's head, "what is your plan, Kyu?"

"When I told Wookie that I was in love with you, and when I asked if you were single, I decided that maybe I could try to fall in love with you for real. Then I could erase my love for Wookie and then everything would be fine."

Sungmin sighed, "it doesn't work like that, Kyu. You can't just fall in love with me and forget about your feelings for Ryeowook. Ryeowook will always be apart of your life and you can't assume that I'll reciprocate your feelings."

"But hyung! Don't you at least feel something for me? Like, one small small small hint of love?"

"Kyu, I'm not sure if I can love someone who's in love with their best friend..."

Kyuhyun felt his heart burst, "well, at least try? Please? For me? It would really boost my confidence!!"

Sungmin sighed again, "I'll try. I do feel some chemistry between us, but not enough for love."

"Thanks hyung, I'll try my best too, because I do feel a little... attracted to you."

The awkward moment was broken by Lee Hyukjae and Donghae's jumping around. "Hey guys! It's Donghae's birthday tomorrow, please be there!" both boys hyperly handed Sungmin and Kyuhyun an invitation and then left.

"Are you going to go?"

Sungmin shrugged, making Kyuhyun's head bob a bit, "sure. Those two are fun boys."

"If you're going, I'll go. It will give us time to bond and get to know each other," Kyuhyun scooted closer to the older boy and Sungmin felt his cheeks heat up. Kyu, I don't understand why Ryeowook doesn't love you they way you love him... Because I certainly do...

Short update... I think...

so which is it? Kyumin or Kyuwook x( ?
Tags: pairing: ryeowook/kyuhyun, pairing: sungmin/kyuhyun, pairing: yesung/ryeowook
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 35 comments