happilyinsane13
happilyinsane13
miracle______

[FANFIC]: Bending Steel One-Shot & Never Reach One-Shot

Title: Never Reach
Author: Happilyinsane13 
Rating: G
Pairing: Zhoury Friendship, Ninja! Kyumi, Ninja! Haery & Henwook
Summary: Super Junior-M discovers after Henry's solo how they might never understand. 
Disclaimer: I don't own the Super Junior, SJ-M, or any other person besides myself. 
Note: This was inspired by a Super Show fancam where fans STILL shouted 'Only 13'. It greatly saddened me, also the others point of view during the fic above.  

We'll never reach them ) 

Title: Bending Steel
Author: Happilyinsane13 
Rating: G
Pairing: Zhoury Friendship
Summary: After his solo at the SUper Show, Henry is like steel. But Zhoumi understands and lets him bend.
Disclaimer: I don't own the Super Junior, SJ-M, or any other person besides myself. 
Note: This was inspired by a Super Show fancam where fans STILL shouted 'Only 13'. It greatly saddened me, and someone commented " Henry's like steel on stage, but I don't know about backstage" . This is my take on it.  

Backstage they were alone. ) 

NOTE: On second cut it leads to the first one-shot. Just scroll down until they're separated by the little 'title' summary thing for 'Bending Steel' and you'll find it.

Tags: pairing: zhoumi/henry
Subscribe

• it’s not public if you don’t get caught

Title: it’s not public if you don’t get caught Pairings: Kyuhyun/Zhou Mi, side Donghae/Henry Genre: PWP Rating: NC-17 Warnings:…

• [Fic] Endlessly - 1-7 (complete)

Title: Endlessly Pairing: Zhou Mi/Kyuhyun Rating: up to NC-17 Genre: AU, romance, smut Summary: Kyuhyun's life changes when he gets the chance to…

• Two oneshots and compilations

Demarcation - 1/1 Rating: PG-13 Pairing: Kyuhyun/Zhou Mi Words: 8,000 Summary: written for the qmi exchange. The Curse - 1/1 Pairing: Zhou…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 0 comments