1jet2unknown (1jet2unknown) wrote in miracle______,
1jet2unknown
1jet2unknown
miracle______

[Fic] Hybrid love ch#6: Missing Eeteuk (Super Junior, KanginxEeteuk, alpha # 18)

Fandom: Super Junior
Title: Hybrid love ch#6: Missing Eeteuk
Author/Artist: 1jet2unknown
Theme(s): alpha set # 18: Cause and Consequence
Pairing/Characters: Kangin x Eeteuk
Rating: G
Disclaimer/claimer: This is FICTION and I own nothing but the story itself.
Summary (if needed): Eeteuk is missing and Kangin forces his friends to search for him, worried that the android might have gotten into trouble all alone on the nighty streets. Finally the missing androis is found, but... .
Comment: somehow short chapter ._.;;; but i hope you enjoy non-the-less... I finally wanna finish this story cause I already have a new idea I wanna write *haha* But I shouldn't write even MORE storys parallel as I already do, right?

#1: A very special chritsmas present - #2: First day of High School - #3: Only a Game?! - #4: To lend a Toy - #5: The Fight (Part 1) - #5: The Fight (Part 2)

here's my fanwork-list (30smiles-challenge at the bottom)

Kangin restlessly walked up and down his room.
Dinner had passed already but Eeteuk still hadn’t gotten back home. When Kangin had called Hansae-hyung, he was told that the android had left there hours ago and the worry seemed to slowly kill him with every minute that passed. “Where the hell has that stupid Teuk ran off to?” he growled and hit his clenched fist against the wall, hard, making a picture of him and Teukie fall off the wall. Grinding his teeth Kangin got down on his knees holding up the wooden frame and letting his eyes rest on the androids happily smiling face behind the broken glass.
He shouldn’t have told him that he’d dispose of him. Well… He shouldn’t have fought with him to start with. Why couldn’t he just hold back his stupid temper sometimes? He sighed placing the photo carefully on the pillow on his bed.

What if Teukie wasn’t going to return home? What if Hansae-hyung had lied to him and the stupid Teuk hid somewhere in the garage behind the toy-shop unwilling to ever come back to such a mean owner? What if he had run off into the next city all by himself? Kangin grinded his teeth. Maybe he was out on the dawning streets, cornered by some perverts or thieves trying to defend himself but too weak and too gentle at heart to fight them off…. .
With an angry growl leaving his throat, Kangin grabbed his jacket and cellphone and stomped down the stairs, leaving the house without turning around even once. He had to find Teukie. He had to find him soon. Who knows in what kind of trouble that stupid guy had gotten himself into again!

“Will you stop bitching and come and help me look for him?” he hissed into his cell while running down the main street, looking around in hopes of finding the android sitting somewhere beside the road. Yesung on the other end of the line groaned. “ You know what time it is right now? It’s past 3a.m. and I was sleeping already!” Kangin fumed even more. “GET YOUR LAZY ASS OUT OF YOUR FUCKING BED AND GO LOOK FOR TEUK OR I’LL RIPP OF YOUR DORK-HEAD FIRST THING TOMORROW MORNING, GOT IT?!” That said Kangin pressed the button showing the red phone and left Yesung speechlessly staring at his phone.
Kangin took the route to Hansae-hyungs shop, searching every back road and all the parks. Sungmin was surely scanning the streets around his home and Yesung hopefully finally got up, too, to search for the missing android. With every minute that passed Kangin felt the knot in his chest tightening. He had a hard time to breath, the thought of Eeteuk getting a victim of sexual assault or kidnapping made him frown. Completely out of breath he finally came to a halt, tearing at his hair and letting out an angry scream before sinking down into a kneeling position. Why couldn’t he find Eeteuk? Why? They never had been apart for real. The android had always been next to him. And the times he hadn’t Kangin always had known where to find him. The insecurity and the worry drove him crazy and he couldn’t help but cry.
Couldn’t Eeteuk find him here, crying, like he did when Kangin was still a small boy? Couldn’t he smile at him, reach out his hand and pull him into a hug like always? Where… just where was that guy…. .

Just when Kangin felt like completely breaking apart inside he felt his cell phone vibrate in the pocket of his jacket. Hastily he searched for it, almost dropping it while flipping it open and answering the call that was announced with “Sungmin” on the small screen. “Yes? Sungmin? Have… Have you found him?” Kangin asked with trembling voice, his hopes rising. The short silence from the caller made him feel even uneasier. “TELL ME! Have you found him?” He got up from the ground, looking around as if he was able to maybe spot his friend and his android-lover somewhere near. “…let’s meet up at Hansae-hyung’s shop.” Sungmin whispered into the receiver and hung up. “Wh-What?!Hey, Sungmin! SUNGMIN!” Kangin’s grip on his phone tightened and he speechlessly stared at the blackening screen. What had happened? Why meet up at Hansae’s place? After a first second of pure shock Kangin’s eyes widened. “He couldn’t possibly have…” Panicking he took off full speed in direction of the toy-shop he was so familiar with already.

As he finally reached the shop and opened the door with so much force that it crashed into the wall, Kangin was completely out of breath. “Where is he?” he huffed stepping inside. Sweat was dripping down his face and his face hat turned an unhealthy color of blueish red. Yesung and Sungmin stood up from their chairs and walked up to their friend. “You better sit down first. Hansae-hyung’s taking a look at him right now…” Hearing this Kangin tried to run to the garage that was attached to the shop but he was held back from his friends. “What happened? Why is he here? Did you bring him here? What’s wrong with him? Is he broken? Is…” Sungmin couldn’t stand the look of his friend anymore who wasn’t even aware of the fact that he cried. He pulled Kangin into a tight hug and pressed against the taller one’s broad chest, ignoring how sweaty he was. “I found him on the streets… he’s … I don’t know…” he whispered, also close to tears. Yesung lowered his head and put his hand on Kangin’s shoulder, trying to comfort him at least a little bit. “I’m sure Hansae-hyung can fix him again…. He created him after all…” Kangin felt his knees turn numb and his body turn cold. It was his fault. He had been so mean to Eeteuk that he went and did something stupid. It was his fault. If he hadn’t lost his temper that afternoon Eeteuk would be sitting at home, drinking tea, watching TV, … . Just what had he done?

Just when Kangin was about to suffocate on his tears, Hansae-hyung stepped into the shop, a stiff expression on his face, and Kangin regained at least a bit of his composure again. “Where’s Teukie? What happened to him?” The shop-owner let out a long sigh and gestured the boys to sit down. When everyone had a seat the old man tensely fumbled on his round glasses and cleared his throat. “He’s not hurt or anything. His outer body is perfectly fine. So is his system.” Kangin knit his eyebrows and leaned forward, having obviously a hard time to not jump from the chair and run off to see Eeteuk with his own eyes. “…. But?” The grey haired man sighed again and lowered his gaze. “His system is still fully intact but he has shut it down.”
The three boys looked at each other unsure how to react on this information. Kangin turned completely white and he suddenly had the feeling he was wrapped in cotton, unable to see or hear anything. His fingers and toes went numb and his throat got dry. Eeteuk had shut himself down? The stupid annoying Teuk had simply…. shut down?

“Can… can you not simply reboot his system?” Yesung asked frowning. “Reboot him. You should be able to, right? You said he’s not broken!” Kangin agreed and stood up. Sungmin reached for the taller one’s arm und pulled him back on his seat. “I’m sure he’ll tell us what he’s able to do and what not. Calm down…” Hansae-hyung nodded and looked Kangin in the eyes. “I could force a restart on his system but all data would get lost if I do so, cause…..” he paused for a split second. “…cause he has provided his system with a password.” The boys looked even more confused. “A password?” Sungmin asked dumbfounded. The answer was a silent nod and a sigh. “Can’t you just try it out? I mean… it shouldn’t be too hard hacking a password…. Or… not?” Yesung asked. Kangin agreed intensely. “If it’s just that find out that fucking password and restart his system! Do it! DO IT!” again he jumped from his chair and this time Sungmin and Yesung were too slow and Kangin grabbed Hansae-hyung’s collar and shook him desperately. “Restart him! I want Teukie back! I want my Teukie back!”
The elder men freed himself from the grip of the younger one’s strong hands and fumbled on his glasses again. “It’s not as easy to hack a password of a system like his. It’s not like a simple computer where a password contains of figures and numbers…” he looked at the boys again. “His password can be almost anything. A spoken word, an image, a touch, the feel of.. whatever. Even a combination of all… the possibilities are unlimited. I can’t possibly hack the password…” Kangin sank to his knees again, losing all hope. “So… he won’t open his eyes anymore? …. Never?” Hansae-hyung knelt down before him and put his hand on the boy’s shoulder, a sad look on his face.

“Like I said… I can forcefully restart his system but that would cause a total loss of all data. He’d be like a totally new android. Without a memory. Maybe not even the same character as he had before….”

.tbc.

(okay I ended up splitting the last planned chapter into two shorter chapters again ^^;; hope u dun mind....)
Tags: pairing: eeteuk/kangin
Subscribe

• Stay With Me

Title : Stay With Me Pairing : HaeHyuk Genre : Drama/Comedy (teensy bit of angst) Rating : PG-13 (eventual NC-17) Ch: 2 /? Warning :…

• All of Me

Title : Stay With Me Pairing : HaeHyuk Genre : Drama/Comedy (teensy bit of angst) Rating : PG-13 (eventual NC-17) Ch: 1/? Warning :…

• All of Me

Title : All of Me Pairing: HaeHyuk Genre: Fluff/Smut Rating: NC-17 Warning: Some spelling/grammar errors…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 33 comments

• Stay With Me

Title : Stay With Me Pairing : HaeHyuk Genre : Drama/Comedy (teensy bit of angst) Rating : PG-13 (eventual NC-17) Ch: 2 /? Warning :…

• All of Me

Title : Stay With Me Pairing : HaeHyuk Genre : Drama/Comedy (teensy bit of angst) Rating : PG-13 (eventual NC-17) Ch: 1/? Warning :…

• All of Me

Title : All of Me Pairing: HaeHyuk Genre: Fluff/Smut Rating: NC-17 Warning: Some spelling/grammar errors…