1jet2unknown (1jet2unknown) wrote in miracle______,
1jet2unknown
1jet2unknown
miracle______

• Mood:

[fanart] Mercy (Super Junior, KanginxEeteuk, alpha #25)

Fandom: Super Junior
Title: Have Mercy...
Author/Artist: 1jet2unknown 
Theme(s): alpha set # 25: Mercy
Pairing/Characters: Kangin x Eeteuk
Rating: G

Okay FUCK the scanner here at my parents house =___=;; it totally fucked up the colors and all *sigh* I tried my best to restore the colors and all but it didn't work out the way I wanted... but... well.. yeah.

here it is - about 11hours of work. DIN A3 size, all done with old and not-working (*grrr*) crayons.

I actually wanted to do a wind!teuk that only carresses an suicidal kangin.. like... luring him in? but the coloration scared me XD cause coloring a transparent person is pretty hard.... and... well... now it turned out a light?angel?whatever!teuk that comforts kangin who seems unable to forgive himself..... kitschy and all and argh but well... since it's not all dark and angsty as I had planned before (XD) I want to dedicate this one to sycoraxsnow  XD

i'm not too happy with the coloration - especially how "hard" it turned out after scannig it =__=;; and I also hate Kangin's once again SO WEIRD positioned and anatomic totally incorrect body *argh* (and yeah dun mind my skinny!kangin XD)
but i'm quite happy with teuks face and hair... and i'm proud that i managed to do such a BIG background *haha* eventho' it looks kinda stupid ^^;;; especially since the scanner took like all the color from the sky *sigh* it's actually real blue and pink and all.. but it turned out all whitey here *sigh*

but yeah... enough said. hope someone enjoys ^^;;;

comments highly apprechiated! 
(and if anyone knows good tutorials for anatomy and all pls dun hesitate to tell me ^^)
Tags: fanart, pairing: eeteuk/kangin
Subscribe

• just short of perfect

pairing(s): kibum/donghae word count: 4,229 rating: PG-13 warning: au, underage activities summary: donghae is one mistake kibum doesn't…

• repost of fics from hunni23

my old journal hunni23 has been locked completely and most of the fics have been deleted, so I thought I'd do a repost of the ones I…

• Listen : Whispers (Chapter 12)

Title: Listen : Whispers Chapter: [12/?] Characters: Kyuhyun, Heechul, Yesung, Siwon, Donghae, Hangeng, Eunhyuk other SJ members might join in soon…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 26 comments

• just short of perfect

pairing(s): kibum/donghae word count: 4,229 rating: PG-13 warning: au, underage activities summary: donghae is one mistake kibum doesn't…

• repost of fics from hunni23

my old journal hunni23 has been locked completely and most of the fics have been deleted, so I thought I'd do a repost of the ones I…

• Listen : Whispers (Chapter 12)

Title: Listen : Whispers Chapter: [12/?] Characters: Kyuhyun, Heechul, Yesung, Siwon, Donghae, Hangeng, Eunhyuk other SJ members might join in soon…