waruiyume80 (waruiyume80) wrote in miracle______,
waruiyume80
waruiyume80
miracle______

• Mood:

First fic...

Title: Fallen

Pairing: Kangteuk

Summary: Do you know that in every human, there’s an angel and devil lurking in the corners of their hearts?
Everyday is a war.

Author: waruiyume80
A/N: First time posting so tell me if it sucks...

Do you know that in every human, there’s an angel and devil lurking in the corners of their hearts?
Everyday is a war.

Kangin smirk his devilish grin, his skeletal wings unfurled with a sickening sound of bones clashing against each other.
“So we meet again my little angel,” he said as he snapped his fiery whip missing just inches from his face.

“Don’t call me so intimately Kangin shii,” Leeteuk replied quietly as he watched the other being warily not backing down from the intense stare of the other. He did not understand the meaning of it as he felt the now familiar sensation rippling down his spine as he spread his white wings. He doesn’t want to understand it.

“You’re too cold for an angel,” Kangin smirked wider baring his sharp teeth gleaming in the shadowy world of this human’s heart. He advanced forward. Slowly, predatorily that would set off anyone running. Leeteuk could feel himself wavering but stood his ground.

“Are you sure that you want to pit yourself against me?” he asked as his eyes slid down his neck to the long strip of shiny burn across Leeteuk’s bare chest. Red tongue swiped slowly across that devil’s lips and Leeteuk felt his inside burn as he watched the trail. A smile climbed up that lips accompanied by knowing eyes. Leeteuk couldn’t speak.

“You’re not strong anymore,” he hissed and snapped his whip with a crack. Leeteuk jumped back his golden bow appearing in his hand. The battle has begun.

Do you know that in every human, there’s an angel and devil lurking in the corners of their hearts?
Everyday is a war.
Yes, everyday is a war for me but the battle isn’t about fighting him anymore. It is now a fight against myself.

Every whipped and pain etched deeper into him as he felt yet another gasp left his mouth. Leeteuk spun around shooting another set of arrows, hoping that it would meet its target. Kangin grinned watching those golden rays melt into the shadows.

The feathers on his back were beginning to shed. He’s losing again. Determination turned into despair and he couldn’t help the surge of darkness rising within him. This isn’t fair. Good had always won against evil. Why couldn’t he win against him?

Another crack and he gasped clutching the fiery whip that burned his hand and neck desperately trying to escape. Kangin cackled pulling his whip dragging Leeteuk to his knees.

“Haven’t I already told you? You’re not strong anymore.” Leeteuk glared at him swiping the hand that was now cupping his chin. Why was this happening?
“Do you still not understand?” Kangin kneeled before him, all mockery gone the intensity of his gaze stirring something within him.

“What do you mean?” Leeteuk spat struggling to free himself. Kangin smirked, laying a palm against his chest. Right on his heart, “this,” he replied feeling his heart raced even faster resonating through his body matching the wild beating of the other’s heart.

His golden bow shattered into a thousand pieces and Leeteuk screamed feeling himself being ripped apart. Screams that matches his screams as they fell into eternity surrounded by darkness saved from the lights that were themselves.

“What happened?” Leeteuk asked clutching tightly onto Kangin’s shoulders, the pain slowly receding.

“We have fallen,” he replied, a soft smile gracing his lips.

“When do we stop falling?” Leeteuk asked wrapping his arms around him, understanding the intensity of his gaze which had always reflected the feelings in his heart.

“When you stop loving me,” Kangin whispered and pulled him into a kiss, melting into one another and eventually turned into a star.

Hope you guys like it and leave a comment ^__^

</lj>
Tags: pairing: eeteuk/kangin
Subscribe

• Stay With Me

Title : Stay With Me Pairing : HaeHyuk Genre : Drama/Comedy (teensy bit of angst) Rating : PG-13 (eventual NC-17) Ch: 2 /? Warning :…

• All of Me

Title : Stay With Me Pairing : HaeHyuk Genre : Drama/Comedy (teensy bit of angst) Rating : PG-13 (eventual NC-17) Ch: 1/? Warning :…

• All of Me

Title : All of Me Pairing: HaeHyuk Genre: Fluff/Smut Rating: NC-17 Warning: Some spelling/grammar errors…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 12 comments

• Stay With Me

Title : Stay With Me Pairing : HaeHyuk Genre : Drama/Comedy (teensy bit of angst) Rating : PG-13 (eventual NC-17) Ch: 2 /? Warning :…

• All of Me

Title : Stay With Me Pairing : HaeHyuk Genre : Drama/Comedy (teensy bit of angst) Rating : PG-13 (eventual NC-17) Ch: 1/? Warning :…

• All of Me

Title : All of Me Pairing: HaeHyuk Genre: Fluff/Smut Rating: NC-17 Warning: Some spelling/grammar errors…