hyuukie
hyuukie
miracle______

• Music:

No Heart

Title: No Heart
Chapter: 4/5
Pairing: Yehwook
Summary: Yehsung has always been a cold person; people even say he has no heart. But with no heart, how can you love?
A/N: short chapter :/
Disclaimer: I don't own Super Junior but I wish I owned Yehwook :/

-*-*-*-*-* 3 months later *-*-*-*-*-

Sungmin and Eunhyuk just stared at the 'couple' feeding each other in front of them. They pushed their trays aside and stood up, clearing their throats.

"Um... Ryeowook, we're just gonna go, bye," Sungmin and Eunhyuk dashed off, not caring if the younger boy heard them or not.

"Ryeowook chose the dark side..." Eunhyuk shook his head as started chewing a piece of gum.

"Well... Yehsung changed a lot ever since he and Wookie got together... He went to live with his aunt, and now his father isn't so harsh on him. He's not mean or cold anymore, and everybody knows he has a heart. Isn't it--" Sungmin stopped in mid-sentence and his eyes followed a tall, skinny boy walk past. "Oh my god, Eunhyuk, cute boy! Cute boy!! Gotta go!"

Eunhyuk shook his head as he watched his friend flirt with the guy.

___________________________After School~

"Wookie!"

Ryeowook turned around only to be greeted with a pair of lips landing on his. "Hey hyung," he muttered into the kiss, smiling slightly.

"Do you want to go out tonight? I really want to--"

"Yes," Ryeowook answered immediately, blushing at how obvious he was. But I need to answer quickly, because last time someone asked me out and I didn't answer quickly, they ditched me and went after another dude. Yes, I know, I've--

"Awesome," Yehsung grinned and slipped his hand in Ryeowook's. He even smirked when he saw Mr. Sen passing by. "Hi, sir!" he said cheerfully.

"Oh god... It's the Kim couple... Hello, Jongwoon. Mr. Kim."

Yehsung pouted, "you know sir, there are alot of Kim couples, even Lee couples. There's Heechul and Kibum, who got together after I stopped hanging out with them, Sungmin and Eunhyuk, who have a rumor about dating, there's--"

"Alright, Jongwoon," Mr. Sen rubbed his temples, "I get it, you're trying to piss me off. And guess what? It's working."

"Yeah, well, guess what Mr. Sen?"

"What, Jongwoon?" Mr. Sen sighed, afraid of what the answer would be.

"When me and Ryeowook got married, neither of our last names changed because we're both Kims!!" Yehsung babbled hyperly.

Mr. Sen had the urge to hit Yehsung, "that's nice, Jongwoon. Real nice..."

"You know, Sungie, it's Ryeowook and I, not me and Ryeowook," the younger boy stated matter-of-factly.

"You know, Wookie, your head should be filled with comments about how much you love me, and not grammar. We need less of language and more love in this world," Yehsung countered.

"But with less language, how am I supposed to tell you how much I love you?"

"Physically," Yehsung responded firmly.

Ryeowook blushed and changed the subject, "can we go to your house? I want to see it!"

"You mean my aunt's house? Yeah, sure, I guess. Let's go."

________________________Yehsung's Aunt's House *_____*

"Auntie! I'm home! I brought a--" Yehsung stopped suddenly, causing Ryeowook to bump into him. His eyes widened and his feet were planted to the floor. "F-Father..."

"Oh hello, Jongwoon, long time no see," Mr. Kim grinned and tried to look over his son's shoulder to see who was behind him. "Who's this?"

Yehsung's teeth gritted together, "why are you here, father?"

"Why, not happy to see me?"

"Jongwoon, I had no idea he was coming over I--"

"It's okay, auntie. It's not your fault. What do you want?"

"For you to be the heir to the Kim Technology Company."

"What about Jongjin? Why can't he be heir?"

Mr. Kim shook his head, "look Jongwoon. How would it look for my younger son to take over the company rather than my oldest?"

"I don't want anything to do with your stupid company! Do you know what you put me through for my whole life? The constant beatings, my social life, no love life, having people think I was a cold-hearted bastard?! Oh, you wouldn't know, you actually don't have a heart!" Yehsung grabbed Ryeowook's arm and dragged him to the door.

"Hyung, what's happening?"

"Let's just go, Ryeowook," Yehsung grumbled and pulled the younger boy out of the house.

Mr. Kim clenched his fists and slipped on his shoes. "I'm leaving Lyn..." Once outside of the house, Mr. Kim flipped out his phone. "Yes, this is Kim JunYin of Kim Technologies. Do you know anything of a boy named 'Ryeowook' that goes to my son's school? Yes, my son is Kim Jongwoon... Thank you." Mr. Kim hung up and shoved the phone into his pocket. "Kim Ryeowook, huh?"

OMG. Sorry for any mistakes and for the short update :/

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YEHSUNG'S FATHER OR AUNT'S NAME IS. JUST MADE UP. But I'm pretty sure his brother's name is Jongjin :/ Correct me if I'm wrong xD
Tags: pairing: yesung/ryeowook
Subscribe

• [oneshot] In My Dreams

Title: In My Dreams Pairing: Kyuhyun/reader, Kyuhyun/OC, Kyuhyun/You Genre: Romance, angst Rating: G Summary: Cho Kyuhyun gets an…

• [oneshot] A Visit to the Doctor

You decided to visit Dr. Cho after work today to surprise him. Yet it turns out you were the one who was surprised. Title: A Visit to the Doctor…

• The Roommate - Part 6 (The Jealous Man)

Title: The Roommate - Part 6 (The Jealous Man) Pairing: You/Kyuhyun, OC/Kyuhyun, Kyuhyun/reader
 Rating: NC-17
 Type: One-Shot
 Genre: Smut,…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 21 comments

• [oneshot] In My Dreams

Title: In My Dreams Pairing: Kyuhyun/reader, Kyuhyun/OC, Kyuhyun/You Genre: Romance, angst Rating: G Summary: Cho Kyuhyun gets an…

• [oneshot] A Visit to the Doctor

You decided to visit Dr. Cho after work today to surprise him. Yet it turns out you were the one who was surprised. Title: A Visit to the Doctor…

• The Roommate - Part 6 (The Jealous Man)

Title: The Roommate - Part 6 (The Jealous Man) Pairing: You/Kyuhyun, OC/Kyuhyun, Kyuhyun/reader
 Rating: NC-17
 Type: One-Shot
 Genre: Smut,…