leunah23 (leunah23) wrote in miracle______,
leunah23
leunah23
miracle______

NORTHERN SKY [LAST CHAPTER] and NEW KIHAE SERIES

Title: Northern Sky

Summary: Kibum and Donghae were two souls that were never meant to be separated. One was the emperor’s son and the other was a messenger. They became friends and eventually something else. But something will happen and their love for each other will be tested to its limits.
Genre: AU, Romance,Crack,Angst

Rating: PG to NC17
Cast: Super Junior

Pairing: Kihae, some Kangteuk
Warning: No beta. Character Death/s (?)
A/N:  LAST CHAPTER after three freaking months. FOR ALL THOSE WHO ENDURED READING THIS FIC TILL THIS CHAPTER….thank you 100x…if you didn’t read this I shouldn’t have written all my other fics…thank you XDDD

CHAPTER 13

for my new KIHAE series

Title: Monster
Pairing: Kibum/Donghae, TOP (of BigBang)/ Donghae, more to come
Genre: AU, Romance, Angst, Smut
Summary: We all have our own monsters under our beds and inside our closets but the most dangerous ones are those inside our heads. For one Kim Kibum, mind-fucking was an entirely new thing but he found out that it was dangerously delicious if done with an equally fucked up man. 

CHAPTER 1 here!!!

Tags: pairing: donghae/kibum
Subscribe

• Dead Seoul - Chapter 15

Title: Cold and Damp II [Dead Seoul] Pairings: Hanchul, Kyumin, Kangteuk, (One Sided) Eunhae Genre: Zombie!AU Rating: PG15 Warnings: mentions…

• Dead Seoul Chapter 14

Title: Cold and Damp II [Dead Seoul] Pairings: Hanchul, Kyumin, Kangteuk Genre: Zombie!AU Rating: NC17 Warnings: Gore, violence, mentions of…

• 083. Deadly Nightshade

Pairing(s): KyuMin Rating: R Genre: Friendship/Slight angst/Slight romance/Violence Summary: Justice is descending upon the lowlife of Neul…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 0 comments