Author: Ally
Rating: pg
Summary: Hankyung has a crush on Changmin
Pairing: Hankyung/Changmin and many more
Disclaimer: do not own them.
Warning-Unbetad, but I used Microsoft Word’s check
Dedication to followurdestiny

Dear Journal

I'm so fucking screw, I'm going to be killed. I need, to get over these crazy feelings. Since

when everyone finds out about my feelings. Then I'm a dead man, I'm dead man walking. So

fucking dead, I should run back to China. Then I'll hide in China, for the rest of my life.

So if, no one knows where I am. Then no one can causes me, a slow painful death. Which is

going to be coming to me. When everyone finds out the truth. That evil truth which will lead

to my death. Well maybe I should fake being straight. Then I can just lie about my feeling.

So plan A is, to find some random girl to date. So then everyone can't accused me of

anything. And if my amazing plan A is a totally fail. Then I'll go to plan B. Which is me,

running away to China. Yes hiding in China will be the perfect plan. And a big plus, is that

I get to see my parents. Well maybe, I should stop over thinking everything. Since I guess,

that since no one knows my feelings yet. Or at least, I'm hoping that no one knows. I really

have been trying to keep it a secret. My secret is, that I'm in love with Changmin. Yes,

Changmin the baby of DBSK. So that is why everyone is going to kill me. why did I have to

fall in love with him. There are so many difference between us. Also I know that I never

going. To be good enough for him. Changmin is this beautiful perfect angel. While I on the

other hand, is some nobody. So this is why, all I can really do. Is just write in this

journal about him all the time. And also I love cooking for him. He just haves the cutest

looks on his face. When he takes a bit of something. There is just this amazing look of

pleasure. Aaah, I need to stop thinking about him. Before my thoughts become something dirty.

Which would be so very wrongful. I need to remembered, that Changmin is young sweet innocent

angel. He is just so perfect in every way. So there is no way, that we could be together.

There are way too many things, that would work against us. There is the major issue, that

Changmin doesn't like me. Even if Changmin did like me back. We would have so many problems

to deal with. First issue, is the age difference between Changmin and I. I am just so much

older than Changmin. Then since I am, so much older than Changmin. I'll have the DBSK family

after me. Especially Mommy Jaejoong, he is going to kill me. Mommy Jaejoong is so protective

of his babies. And Changmin is, his youngest baby. So Mommy Jaejoong is always on the war

path. If ever someone wants to try and tainted his baby Changmin. Then of course, I can't

forget about Daddy Yunho. Daddy Yunho will just beat the crap out of me. So first Mommy

Jaejoong will cut me up, with kitchen knives. Then Daddy Yunho will beat the crap of me, or

what is left of me. Then I'll have to also worry about my own group too. It just seem, that

everyone was in love with Changmin. Since everyone was just so protective of him. Even Super

Junior would save Changmin, before they would save me. But hey that doesn't bug me at all. I

would do anything to make sure, that Changmin is safe. So what I really need to do. Is I need

to forget about this crazy one-sided love for him. I just need to forget all about love. Or

just find someone, that I can love instead. Well since I really want someone to love. I guess

that I just need to find someone new. Well technically someone who can love me back. I know

that Changmin will never love me back. So it's time, to find someone new. I'll give my love

to someone, who will love me back. However first, I'll bake some of Changmin's favorite

cookies. Changmin just absolutely loves those cookies. Whenever I bake my yummy homemade oreo

cookies. I always bring some for DBSK's family. The look on Changmin face, it's just

priceless. So I'll bring them, a few dozens cookies just for him. It will be the last time,

that make the cookies for him. Because that look on him face, it just way too much for me.

With that wonderful sweet smile of his, it make me love him more. So just this one last time.

Before I give up my love for Changmin. So I'm off to the kitchen to make cookies for my

Changmin. Oh shit, I just didn't write my Changmin. Aah I am so damn screw. It's going to be

harder, then I thought to give up Changmin. But Journal, somehow I will forget about my

feelings for Changmin. Even it's the last thing I do.

Hankyung

P.S. Journal, I just wanted to write it one last time. I, Hangeng am in love with Changmin

Dear Journal

I hate my life so much at the moment. Everything in my life, it just sucks at the moment.

Well my dear Journal, my life is terrible. Because my journal, I am madly deeply in love. And

you think that being in love. That it's such a wonderful damn amazing thing. However who the

hell, ever say that, was a damn fool. Love have to be the dumbest thing in the world. Love

makes us, all just morons. Why journal why am I putting love down. I'm putting down stupid

love, since the one. That I am so fucking love with. He will never love me back. And why

would he love someone like me. The person that I'm in love with, he is just perfect. When he

walks in the room, everything just seem better. Also I love when he smiles at me. I wishes

that I could see him more. Since he is in a different group. I hardly ever get to see him. So

that is another reason why love bites. Sometime, I almost wish that I was in Super Junior. So

I would get to be with him more. However don't get me wrong, I love being in DBSK. Well at

least, I received one good piece of news. That Heechul, Donghae and Hankyung are coming over.

So I want to look good for my crush. And I only have thirty minutes until they come. So I'm

off, to get ready. I'll write more about the one I love next time

Changmin

Tags: pairing: hangeng/other, with: dbsg
Subscribe

• What If

Title: What If Pairing: Bromance Hankyung/Heechul, Hankyung/Leeteuk, Hankyung/Kangin Rating: G Length: My word count said 1.379 words Summary:…

• God

title: God pairing: Han Geng/Kang-in rating: G notes: For the Super Junior 100 fic challenge. summary: Han Geng finds the thing he misses the…

• Five SJ drabbles

various sj drabbles author: plastictear pairings: kyuchul, sibum, kangkyung (seriously, they have no reasonable pairing name),…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 11 comments

• What If

Title: What If Pairing: Bromance Hankyung/Heechul, Hankyung/Leeteuk, Hankyung/Kangin Rating: G Length: My word count said 1.379 words Summary:…

• God

title: God pairing: Han Geng/Kang-in rating: G notes: For the Super Junior 100 fic challenge. summary: Han Geng finds the thing he misses the…

• Five SJ drabbles

various sj drabbles author: plastictear pairings: kyuchul, sibum, kangkyung (seriously, they have no reasonable pairing name),…