hyuukie (hyuukie) wrote in miracle______,
hyuukie
hyuukie
miracle______

KyuuuWooook!!

Title: Nothing Says I Love You like a good kick to the groin!
Author: Tiff
Type: ?
Rating: PG
Pairing: KyuWook, hint on SungHyukHae?
Genre: fluff, humour
Summary: Kyuhyun tries to get his hyung's attention
A/N: teehee i think i was way toooo much sugar writing this :P
Disclaimer: i dont own Super Junior

His eyes hungrily watched as his hyung posed in front of the camera. The way he would smile, bite down on his bottom lip, or stick his tongue out to the side. The way he would place his hand on his hip or the way it would just dangle by his side. The way his legs were open, or the way they were stuck together. It was all just so... cute.

That was the word. The single word that described his hyung. Cute.

"Kyuhyun!"

The magnae turned around only to be knocked over by his hyung. "Er, yes hyung?"

"Let's take a picture together!" Sungmin grinned and he brushed the hair out of his eyes.

"Not now, hyung, I'm busy..."

The pink boy frowned, "with what?"

Kyuhyun's eyes followed Ryeowook when the older boy picked up a bottle and took a sip from it. "Hyung, please remove yourself from me. I have to take care of something."

Sungmin pouted and stood, pulling Kyuhyun up too, "what do you have to do?"

"I have to... Have to... OHMIGOD!! DONGHAE IS GOING TO RAPE HYUKKIE!!" the younger boy put on a shocked face and pointed to where the Eunhyuk was giving the Fishy a piggy back ride, Donghae's facial expression filled with pure happiness.

"What?!" Sungmin whirled around and huffed at the sight, storming over to the EunHae, "NOBODY TOUCHES HYUKJAE BUT ME!!"

Kyuhyun checked himself in the mirror, fixing his hair and smoothing out his clothes. Then the magnae snuck up behind Ryeowook, who was currently watching Yesung smile at the camera.

He covered Ryeowook's eyes and whispered in his ear, "guess who~"

What he didn't expect was for the small boy to scream, turn around, and kick him right where a man should not be kicked.

Kyuhyun fell to the floor, holding his dignity. It was too painful to even shout or scream.

"Oh!! I'm sorry Kyu-ah!! I thought your were a rapist..." Ryeowook laughed nervously and held out his hand, but the younger boy didn't take it, since his hands were "full".

"A... rapist... in our... photoshoot?" Kyuhyun shakily said, squirming a bit on the ground.

"Hehe..." the eternal magnae giggled and winked, "well, you know what they say, 'Nothing says I Love You like a good kick to the groin'!"

A question mark litterally popped up above Kyuhyun's head. Then, it suddenly turned into an exclaimation mark, "WHO THE HELL SAID THAT!?"

hehe pairing generator again :D

sorry Kyuhyun, pick your approaches wisely next time xD
Tags: pairing: ryeowook/kyuhyun
Subscribe

Recent Posts from This Community

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 31 comments