sapphirelovers
miracle______

[One-shot] Goodbye

Title: Goodbye
Pairing: Kyumin
Rating: PG
Genre: Fluff,angst
Summary: "Goodbye.....Kyuhyun-ah"

A/N: Ok this would be another one-shot of mine,which I think is a total fail T_T
But still hope you'll enjoy it!! ~Yoori

“Baby, I love you so much. More than anything that you could imagine!”

You always said that to me, every hour, every day. It gave me a fuzzy feeling, and I though I would live in happiness for eternity. But I was wrong…….

You came home very late at night, and goes back to work early the next morning. I once asked you why you’re acting like this all of a sudden, but you just answer me with a simple “I’m busy”. I would’ve cried by now, I would but I kept all of it. I don’t want to look weak or fragile.

I saw you with another person, fingers intertwined together. You noticed me, and I though you would at least come to me, hug me and explains that all this was just a misunderstanding.

How silly I am to even think you would do that. You just smirked and walked past me like we didn’t even know each other.

When I came home that very same day, boxes were scattered all over the living room. You things were all inside them. I knew this day would come, where you would say that you’re already bored of me and that did came true. You took all your stuffs, leaving me crying alone in our, no my apartment house.

I had nothing more. Without you I’m nothing. And the only thing that’s clear in my mind was to end my life. To end all this misery, my suffering.

“Goodbye…..Kyuhyun-ah”

Tags: pairing: sungmin/kyuhyun
Subscribe

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 14 comments