Title: think before you speak
Length: part 22/22
Author: Ally
Rating: pg
Pairing: Siwon/Hankyung and others
Disclaimer: do not own them
Summary- Siwon is not treating Hankyung that great
Warning-Unbetad, but I used Microsoft Word’s check

"Siwon, lets go to my room. I don't want anyone to bug us" said Hankyung as he started to walked to his bedroom.

"Whatever you want Hankyung" answered Siwon as he followed Hankyung to his room.

"Siwon, sit down on the bed. we are going to have one hell of a talk" said Hankyung

"Yes Hankyung but first of all. I need to tell you, how really sorry I am. Finally realized how much of ass I am. And that I'm the biggest jerk in the world. I was asshole who would treated you like dirt. I would do the dumbest things ever. I would pay more attention to Heechul's needs than yours. I was the most terrible boyfriend in the world. And hell should freeze over before I deserved your forgiveness. But once again I'm so sorry, for every wrong thing I did" said Siwon

"You were a asshole, there is no denying that" said Hankyung

"Yes, I'm the lowest of the low. I'm lower than dirt, I deserved to be punished" said Siwon

"However I need to know why?" asked Hankyung

"Umm, why what?" asked Siwon

"Why is Heechul so important to you. Why do, you love him so much?" asked Hankyung

"Hankyung, I'm so sorry, that I did put Heechul first. But I don't love Heechul more than you. I know I was idiot in the past. And I hate the fact I made you feel like that. That I love Heechul more than you. But honestly, there will never be someone. That I will love more than you. Heechul is just a brother to me. And yes Heechul is very special to me. But he was the first person, who knew I was in love with you. Before I found the courage, to tell you my feelings. So he was lucky enough, to hear me whined. About how much I love you, Hankyung" said Siwon

"This is making things so hard. I know that Heechul is so very important to you. Siwon, don't forget that Heechul is special to me too. He was the first person, that I met. When first met you guys, it was Heechul. Who was there to help me out with everything. Heechul is a brother to me, he is so important to me too. But why did you say those mean things. Why was Heechul's needs put before mine?" asked Hankyung

"That is a very easy question, to answer. I say that those mean things to you. Since I'm the biggest idiot in the world. I don't think before I speak sometime. So I would just do something stupid. Without really thinking about what I was saying. i would just say the first thing. That would appeared in my mind, which was always the wrong thing. And since Heechul is important to me. When someone say something bad about him. I jumped in to be his knight" said Siwon

"Well Siwon while you were being Heechul's knight. It was always me, who was getting hurt. When you would swing your sword, to keep Heechul safe. You would be stabbed me in the heart" said Hankyung

"And I'm so sorry that happened. I'm just a idiot, I know what I did is unforgivable. But trust me, I'll spend the rest of my life. Trying to make it, up to you. I will never quit trying to show you, how truly sorry I am. And I know that you are mad at me. And I deserved to have you kill me. I'll even give up coke for you" said Siwon

"Yes, I am mad at you. You were a complete asshole to me. You say some of the meanest things. That I have ever heard from someone. You would break my heart time after time. But for some stupid reason, I would be okay with it. I would even stand up for you. When the others would tell me. What a asshole, you were" said Hankyung

"I don't deserved to have you defend me. You should being putting me down too" said Siwon

"And Siwon, you don't deserved death at all. No one deserved to died for anything. So why would, you even say something like that?" asked Hankyung

"Since I deserved the worst type of punishment possible" answered Siwon

"You giving up Coke a pretty serious punishment" said Hankyung

"Then I'll never take a sip of coke again. Also I am so very sorry Hankyung" said Siwon

"Siwon, I was joking about the coke thing. But you need to stop punishing yourself" said Hankyung

"But I haven't been punishes yet. So what are you talking about?" asked Siwon

"Well first of all, you been through a lot. There is the way, that the group been treating you. Then there the way, you been punishing yourself. Everyone has notices that you are punishing yourself. The fact, you aren't eating or sleeping lately. It's really starting to worry the group" said Hankyung

"I'm doing just fine, Hankyung. There is really nothing to worry about. I'm eating and sleeping just fine" replied

"That is why you have lost weight. And there are dark circles under your eyes. Siwon, yes I am mad with you. However I don't want to see you hurt yourself" said Hankyung

"Really Hankyung, everything is just fine. Well actually I mean that everything is okay with me. Except the fact that I was assholes to you" said Siwon

"Then what about the weight. Those huge dark circles underneath your eyes. Everyone is so worry about Siwon. we are all worry about you. Why are you doing this to yourself?. Why would hurt yourself like this?. When there are so many who love you" said Hankyung

"No, Hankyung everything is just fine. Also I don't deserved to be loved. When to the person, I love more than anything. All did to you was hurt you over and over. So I do deserved something bad happened to me" said Siwon

"I will tell you a million times. That you don't deserved to be hurt. So I am begging you to stop it" said Hankyung

"I wish that I could change everything Hankyung" said Siwon

"How would you change things then Siwon. And also could you stop calling me, Hankyung. That just so weird coming from you" said Hankyung

"What should I be calling you, then?" asked Siwon

"I want you to called me, Hannie. That is what, you would called me" answered Hankyung

"I lost that right. I would changes so many things. I wouldn't be such a asshole to you. I would pay more attention to your needs. I would be there more for you. Because I love you more than anything" answered Siwon

'Well if you love me so much. Then why are you hurting me so much?" asked Hankyung

"But i am trying so hard to say sorry. I'm really sorry Hannie, I don't mean to hurt you. Please just tell me what I can do to make it right" beg Siwon

"Then if you love me so much. Why are you hurting something, that is so important to me?" asked Hankyung

"Just tell me, what to do?" asked Siwon

"I want you to stop hurting yourself. You are still, very important to me. So if you love me so much. Then you will stop hurting yourself so much. If not for yourself Siwon, then do for me. I am begging you, do it for me" said Hankyung

"Why do you care so much?" asked Siwon

'Because you idiot, I still love you. Trust me, I try to stop" said Hankyung

"You still love me?" asked Siwon

"Yes, you total idiot. I love you so much still. So that is why, I don't want to see you hurting" said Hankyung

"I don't deserved your love at all. What I did to you, it was unforgivable. But I am so sorry" said Siwon

"But however you do have my love. At the moment, you only have a bit. You are losing my love, Siwon. With each time, that you don't sleep or eat" said Hankyung

"No, I don't want to lose your love, Hannie. Having your amazing love, it's so special to me. It's what is getting me through the days, is your love. So at least, let me have a little" asked Siwon

"My love for you, it's always going to be there. But I need to stop hurting yourself" said Hankyung

"I am so sorry Hannie. I'll never stop being angry with myself. For the things I did to you. But maybe I do deserved to eat and sleep" said Siwon

"Yes, you do deserved to sleep and eat. And just so you know, Siwon. There is still a chance for us" said Hankyung

"There is still a chance for us?" asked Siwon

"There is always a chance for us. Because I'll always love you" answered Hankyung

"I'll spend the rest of my life, making it up to you. I'll proved to you, that I deserved your love" said Siwon

"I'm warned you now, it's not going to be easy. It's going to be hard thing to do" said Hankyung

"I'm going to do it. I'll show you, that I deserved to be your boyfriend" said Siwon

"It's going to be one long hard road. But I'm sure, that thing will be okay soon" said Hankyung

"Yes, things are going to be good soon. But Hannie, I love you so much. And I am going, to make up to you" said Siwon

"And I love you too, Siwon. But you look so tired, lets get you to bed" said Hankyung

"Yes, I'm so tired but Hannie. Please don't leave me, I don't want to wake up later. And just find out, that it was all a dream" said Siwon

"I'll stay with you while you sleep. And then when you wake up, it will be a new start" said Hankyung

"I love you Hannie" said Siwon as he lay on the bed with Hankyung

"And I love you too. Soon things will be better" said Hankyung as cuddled closer to Siwon

"I'll proved to you, that you more important to me" said Siwon before fall asleep with Hankyung in his arms.

The End

Tags: pairing: hangeng/siwon
Subscribe

• What If

Title: What If Pairing: Bromance Hankyung/Heechul, Hankyung/Leeteuk, Hankyung/Kangin Rating: G Length: My word count said 1.379 words Summary:…

• God

title: God pairing: Han Geng/Kang-in rating: G notes: For the Super Junior 100 fic challenge. summary: Han Geng finds the thing he misses the…

• Five SJ drabbles

various sj drabbles author: plastictear pairings: kyuchul, sibum, kangkyung (seriously, they have no reasonable pairing name),…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 4 comments