?

No account? Create an account

28 February 2009 @ 11:32 pm
CONTEST: Crossover  
Yes, we bring you another contest. After 170343234 million years. :D Bet you're all excited. Anyway, all details are below, read the submission instructions carefully, and good luck to all of you who decide to enter! ^^

♠ THEME: Considering the recent SMTown concerts, I'm sure plenty of you have been looking at SuShi/DongBangJunior/SJTRAX interactions with some interest. Thus, our theme for this contest is CROSSOVER. :) Your fic should basically have as its focus the interaction between one Super Junior member and one non-Super Junior member. (For the purposes of this contest, and since we allow fics featuring them here, all Super Junior M members count as Super Junior members.) :) Have fun, get creative, we're looking forward to it.
♠ ENTERING: To keep voting fair, we request that you submit your entry to us at miracle[dot]mods[at]gmail[dot]com in a document with all HTML codes included. Please remember to include your LJ username in the e-mail!

The logistics...

♠ RATING: Open. From G to XXX, your story can be as risque or innocent and cutesy as you choose it to be. Just remember to put a warning somewhere (like the lj-cut coding) if it's not work safe.
♠ PAIRINGS: Entirely up to you, as usual. You don't have to have a pairing at all!
♠ LENGTH: This contest is limited to one-shots. You may feel free to continue with your submission after the contest is over, but whatever you submit should be able to stand on its own.
♠ No old material, please. So it's all fair, we'd rather you submit something new than recycle something old. It puts those who have to start from the beginning at a disadvantage otherwise.
Only one work per author and vice-versa. This means no joint writing!
When we say HTML, we mean basic HTML. That doesn't mean type your entry in Rich Text Mode, click the HTML tab, and then copy and paste all of that to us. We just want simple things like <*i> and <*b>. If you need help with this kind of coding, just ask us!
♠ JUDGING CRITERIA: The criteria we will be judging on are originality, characterization, technical skills, and emotive power.

IMPORTANT;
Please don't post your submission anywhere until after voting closes. This defeats the purpose of our anonymous posting!
Also refrain from replying to comments on your contest entry.
Any violation of these rules will result in disqualification of your entry from the contest.

Other details to keep in mind...

♠ DEADLINE: March 31, 11:59 PM PAC(USA).
♠ VOTING: Votes will go up April 4 and close April 11. However many entries we get by the end of the contest will determine the voting system.
♠ PRIZE: Winners will receive banners of recognition. It'll be something nice to put in your userinfo. :D

ALSO

You may combine this with your 100 themes challenge, but please do not make any indication that this is an 100 themes challenge intended fic until after the contest is over. This way no one is outed and the contest can remain fair and anonymous.

Current Mood: amused

dizzy headrushes and wet eyelashesprototypic on March 1st, 2009 07:37 am (UTC)
this...looks wonderful ~ (omgyunho/eeteukbias)

i would love to try this, but i need my damned schedule to lighten up D:<

anyway, best of luck to everyone for this contest!

Edited at 2009-03-01 07:37 am (UTC)
{{ a y a m e | mabudachi trio }}hoyah on March 1st, 2009 07:38 am (UTC)
:) well remember it can be of any length, if you're still interested.
eyari06 on March 1st, 2009 08:25 am (UTC)
if i decide to write, will i only need to send u the document? or post it here first?
{{ a y a m e | mabudachi trio }}hoyah on March 1st, 2009 08:27 am (UTC)
send the document. we're voting entirely anonymously, so don't post here. ^^
eyari06 on March 1st, 2009 08:34 am (UTC)
okay,,,
ill try to finish it soon
:)
trails of glitter, not comments (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧: fishyjojibear on March 1st, 2009 02:44 pm (UTC)
... as;dlfjkb.

I don't know why I'm considering to participate in this.
writings of Kim Junsu's (wannabe) shadow XDcutieroo_211 on March 1st, 2009 07:30 pm (UTC)
tempting.. so tempting..
I was wondering how to send it to you though.. I was really confused when I got to the part where you said I need to make it simple and send using html? (sorry, I'm tech-retard... TT___TT)
luminous beingtaylormercury on March 1st, 2009 10:07 pm (UTC)
Basically all we mean is for you to send the document into us attached to an email! The html is if you have anything that is in italics/bold/underlined/whatever else, and if you want that to show up in your entry, we'd like you to put that in yourself! All we do is copy/paste your fic into a post, so we'd like for people to send us their fics as they want them to look when posted!

Does that make anymore sense? (I'm afraid I'm bad at explaining things >>)
♫  I Phail @ Musical Chairs ♫ricecakestar on March 2nd, 2009 03:56 pm (UTC)
OOOHHH~~~ Sounds fun^^

I have just the thing...although it will probably stray towards fantasy somewhere along the way XDDD
(Deleted comment)
{{ a y a m e | mabudachi trio }}hoyah on March 3rd, 2009 07:21 am (UTC)
yeah au's are allowed :)
& i'll never tell ♣: sexy!siwon sittingmrs_min_ai on March 10th, 2009 06:27 pm (UTC)
Oh, this sounds like a lot of fun! i wish i had heard about it earlier! but i still want to try! i'll do my best to get it in on time! :D
Jill: Ktwins huh?andersenmom on March 10th, 2009 06:42 pm (UTC)
So...

The posting will be anonymous? I mean, you won't post who wrote it?
{{ a y a m e | mabudachi trio }}hoyah on March 11th, 2009 02:19 am (UTC)
:D yep. we'll reveal the writers after we reveal the winners
~Areli~: Heechul&braidsteadoroheechul on March 10th, 2009 08:42 pm (UTC)
Oh! This looks like fun! I'd love to join! Hopefully I'll be able to finish it in time.
[Land Min's UFO's Here]toma_love on March 13th, 2009 12:59 pm (UTC)
there is no signing up deadline right?
{{ a y a m e | mabudachi trio }}hoyah on March 13th, 2009 02:42 pm (UTC)
nope
Taste the rainbow, bitches.skittles on March 28th, 2009 09:44 pm (UTC)
Are only SM artist crossovers allowed or can it be from any other entertainment agency as well?
{ ha . to . ri ||| マブ達の三人 }: horellacoyotecolored on March 29th, 2009 02:23 am (UTC)
hoyah says any entertainment agency is OK, it's not limited to SM (from China, hence why I'm commenting for her)