?

No account? Create an account

07 February 2009 @ 09:14 pm

lets see how many i can fit >.>

Author: minamoto
Rating: PG-13

“Of course I do,” Donghae says after a brief moment, without hesitation. Yunho just smiles as his hands wander lower, lower.

“Happy birthday,” he whispers hotly into Donghae’s ear as Eunhyuk wraps his arms around the two of them, and Donghae can only nod and get dragged along as Yunho tries to find an unoccupied corner.

--

“How’s it feel to be a year older?” Leeteuk asks Donghae the next day, as the year-older-but-still-younger man stumbles into the kitchen sleepily.

“Not that different,” Donghae yawn, and blinks. “What are you doing?”

“Making breakfast,” his leader says as if it were the most obvious thing in the world. “It’s only natural that I do it for our birthday boy.”

“Thanks,” Donghae replies, and grins brightly as he sits down at the table.

“Ah, but you’ll have to eat quickly,” Leeteuk urges. “We have a busy day today,” he states, and sets down food in front of Donghae’s place.

“Where’s everyone else?” Donghae asks between mouthfuls.

Leeteuk sighs, placing his hands on his hips. “Still asleep. Just a sec,” he excuses, before running out of the kitchen, spoon still in hand.

“Wake up!” Donghae heard, along with a series of crashes, some shouts and a shriek of pain or two. He winced, continuing to eat breakfast.

--

“Now that we’re all here,” Leeteuk said as he set down food in front of each of Super Junior’s members, “I’ll go over today’s schedule”. He conveniently ignored the fact that quite a few of them were nursing minor injuries, continuing on with his spiel.

“Management says that today we’ll be going for a live interview,” Leeteuk tells everyone.

“What’s so special about that?” Yesung asks, cradling his left hand to his chest.

“It’s not so much the interview, but whom we’ll be doing it with,” Leeteuk clarifies. “And you’re not that injured, stop playing it up,” he chides.

“Who is it, then?” Sungmin asks, looking up from his food.

“DBSK,” Leeteuk says.

“Didn’t we just see them yesterday…?” Heechul asks, as Donghae chokes on air and Eunhyuk sends him a knowing glance.

“So?” Leeteuk replies. He looks at Donghae concernedly. “Are you alright?”

“He’ll be fine,” Eunhyuk says.

“If you’re sure,” Leeteuk replies skeptically. “Anyways, we have to leave in ten minutes so hurry and get ready!”

Author: animegirl29
Rating: NC-17

Donghae couldn’t concentrate at the task at hand, even though it was just dressing himself. Standing in his room in his briefs and nothing else while he mindlessly looked at the rack of clothes he owned, Donghae fluttered his eyes shut as remembered back to the incident last night. He could clearly remember each touch, each smell and each taste of it all. He leaned his head forward against the wall and bit out a moan as his hands wandered down lower, his mind reeling back to last night.

“H-Hyung,” moaned Donghae, as he was lost in the ecstasy of being pressed up against two of his best friends in a secluded corner.

Yunho grinned and took Donghae’s lips upon his own, their tongues entangled with each other, bodies pressed up against one another and their scents mixing. Donghae let out a surprised gasp as he felt Eunhyuk latch onto his neck, sucking and kissing the skin greedily. As Donghae dropped all his defences and let himself open for the two older males, Yunho and Eunhyuk exchanged a quick knowing look, both their hands trailing down south.

“Donghae-ah, you know I’m really sorry for not calling you earlier,” whispered Yunho, licking the cleft of his ear and smirking as he felt the trembles from Donghae.

“I-It’s okay hyung.”

“No, it’s not. Yunho needs to be given the chance to apologise properly,” said Eunhyuk softly from behind as he pressed their bodies together and kissed Yunho greedily.

Donghae watched and breathed with shaky breaths as both of the males’ erections got pressed into him. But he wasn’t one to complain. Who would when being sandwiched between two hot and horny males, both showing their needs and wants? Donghae grinded his hips into Yunho’s, successfully making the boy in question to break from his kiss and gasp out.

“Donghae-ah, please accept my apology.”

Tantalizingly slowly, Yunho and Eunhyuk worked together to rid Donghae of his clothes, all while touching each other as much as possible to render Donghae’s mind utterly incoherent.

“Donghae-ah, do you want to feel my birthday present to you?” asked Yunho as he stripped down to nothing while licking down Donghae’s neck.

Eunhyuk couldn’t help but chuckle when Donghae let out guttural moan, his mind reeling and blinded with lust. Eunhyuk licked his lips at the sight of Donghae’s smooth backside and started to strip off his outer layers, excited to release his throbbing member. He then pressed up against Donghae, forcing the boy onto Yunho who received the touches with a bright smile.

Yunho thrust his hips into Donghae’s, his member leaking as he serviced and pumped Donghae’s own thick length. He licked his lips, wanting to taste the boy as his essence started to leak from his tip but Yunho refrained and prepared to deliver his birthday present. It was quickly planned, only minutes after he arrived at the party, but it was something he knew Donghae would enjoy.

“A-Ah! Hyuk,” moaned Donghae as he felt a probing finger wriggle around in him.

Ignoring Donghae’s moans for more, Eunhyuk looked to Yunho and asked, “Do you want to go first or should I?”

“You…go…”

Eunhyuk grinned. He had never seen the strong leader of Dong Bang Shin Ki look so flustered and defenceless, sweat beading down his forehead as he panted in response to Donghae’s own expression. Without a second thought, Eunhyuk finished prepping Donghae for his length and thrust deep inside the boy.

Muscles contracted and clung onto Eunhyuk’s cock, making Eunhyuk groan at the tight fit. He started to doubt whether or not Yunho’s plan would work but started to thrust in and out of the younger boy anyways.

“Oh god…Hae, you’re…so tight…” gasped Eunhyuk as he grabbed Donghae’s arm for support.

Donghae moaned as he continued to be pleasured from the back and front, his vision starting to blur when tears started to fall from his eyes in pleasure. His heart rate increased even more when he felt another finger touch the area where Eunhyuk had taken the role of occupying.

“Yun…ho?”

The boy in question grinned, running his tongue up along Donghae’s jugular and slipped a single finger into the already stretched hole. Donghae and Eunhyuk gasped out from the new touch as Yunho curled his finger to hook onto the ring of the anus and pulled at it, stretching it further.

“Yunho-ah…don’t…it’s too much…”

Donghae panted, knowing full well that Yunho’s present was double penetration. Sure, he had discussed with the older boy his curiosity about it but never had he thought that Yunho would be willing to participate in it. He always seemed like one to dominate and keep someone to himself and himself only.

“Shh, it’ll be okay.”

Yunho then wrapped his arms around Eunhyuk, pulling the pair in front of him closer as he braced himself and Eunhyuk. Donghae gasped out at the shift as Yunho lifted Donghae to straddle his hips, regardless of whether or not he could stay in that position for a long period of time. Yunho himself was amazed at his strength and stamina when he felt comfortable in carrying Donghae but then again, he realised that the boy was light as it is with all the activities they were doing.

Eunhyuk grunted at being pulled forward and gasped out when Donghae was lifted. He thrust up even further to make sure that he was still buried within Donghae, sucking the life out of him one thrust at a time. He was so emersed in his thoughts that he didn’t realise that Yunho had started to enter into the already filled hole. Eunhyuk mentally cursed himself for not paying attention to what the older boy was doing.

Donghae couldn’t believe it. The feeling was so powerful that it rendered him speechless. He didn’t know if he should scream or cry out in pain or pleasure. He didn’t know if all the other people at the party were watching them, he didn’t know if they were still sober even but frankly, that question disappeared the moment it entered his mind.

“O-Oh god, Donghae! You feel…so…god!” panted Yunho as he slid in and out of Donghae whilst trying to sync himself with Eunhyuk’s thrusts.

“G-Gah! Hyung!” Tears ran down Donghae’s cheeks as he started to see white spots when he felt Yunho and Eunhyuk thrust in sync of each other. “This feels…so good! Ah!”

Eunhyuk kissed the cleft of the birthday boy’s ear. “Do you want us to go faster?”

Donghae mumbled something incoherent, making Yunho and Eunhyuk smirk at the incoherent boy. “What was that?” asked Yunho, pausing in his actions.

“W-Why did you stop?” whined Donghae as he shifted his hips in hope for something. “More! Give me…more…”

With matching looks, the two older boys thrust deep within Donghae at the same time, hitting his pleasure spot with double the force, making Donghae to succumb to his orgasm. Hot streaks of sperm shot from Donghae’s member with Yunho and Eunhyuk’s soon following and even then the two older boys kept thrusting with all their might.

Finally, the trio collapsed onto the damp floor with their thighs slick with different essences all mixed into one. Donghae panted and smiled in content at the warmth of the bodies around him.

“Happy birthday, Donghae-ah,” whispered Yunho as he and Eunhyuk pulled out their lengths from the tired boy.

Donghae mumbled something and nuzzled into Yunho’s neck while holding Eunhyuk’s hand tightly. That was all he remembered of the perfect birthday present before he drifted to the realms of sleep.

“Hyung? What are you doing?”

Donghae jumped in surprise at the new voice and turned around, still in briefs, to see Kibum watching him touch himself while he daydreamed.

- tbc -

-------------

Phew! I made it just in time!! I think I left it quite open ended for the next person =) Have fun round robin #5!

*mutters* Did I do this right? *looks* Umm....my p: eunhyuk/donghae/yunho pairing tag doesn't seem to be saving D:

Author: jaele_works

“N-nothing. I'm not doing anything,” Donghae said in vain, turning his attention back to the rack of clothes in an attempt to conceal his growing erection, fully aware of the fact that it didn’t take a genius to figure out what he had just been up to.

“It doesn’t seem like nothing,” said Kibum, a knowing grin on his face. Donghae had his back turned to Kibum, so he didn’t notice Kibum close the door behind him or see that he was slowly closing the distance between them. “It seems like you were looking to have a good time before we left for that interview today. I could use a good time too,” he teased, trailing a finger down Donghae’s bare back and causing a shiver to run down his spine. “I think we can help each other out.”

Donghae could feel Kibum’s breath on the side of his neck now, and the excitement he felt nearly made his voice crack as he spoke again. “You…you think we have time for that?”

“Of course,” Kibum said, biting his bottom lip once in anticipation and then releasing it. Letting his hands settle on either of Donghae’s hips he added, “There’s always time for a quick romp in the sack between friends.” With that he placed a single kiss on Donghae’s neck right where his pulse had begun to race. The response amused Kibum to no end, and he continued to focus on Donghae’s neck, occasionally working his way up to the other’s ear to give it a short flick with his tongue.

With Kibum pressed to his back and running his hands all over his chest, Donghae was getting frustrated having nothing to do. He was perfectly happy that Kibum was enjoying himself but damn it, he wanted something to do as well. So the obvious solution was to tear himself away from the other man just long enough to turn around and plant a rough one on his lips.

Kibum readjusted quickly enough and, realizing that they were wasting time, tugged impatiently at Donghae’s boxers.

“Kibum ~” Donghae whined, wriggling away from the offending hands, “you’re not naked yet!”

“Neither are you and I’m going to fix that if you’d just let me,” Kibum retorted sarcastically, reaching for the elastic band again.

“But you’ve still got all your clothes on,” Donghae continued. “It’s not fair.”

“You realize we’ve got less than five minutes to do this, right? Stop fighting me!” he insisted.

Donghae fixed a pout on his face but remained still long enough for Kibum to slip off his last article of clothing without a fuss. Kibum examined the other’s countenance for a moment before taking the lip Donghae had jutted out between his teeth and nibbling on it affectionately.

Donghae’s response was to start pulling violently at Kibum’s shirt, trying to get it off over his head.

“Don’t rip it!” Kibum reprimanded, lifting his arms to aid in the process. “I like that shirt.”

“Shut up,” Donghae said simply, and sighed into their next kiss when he pressed their bare chests together. He managed to get a hand down the front of Kibum’s pants and had to close his eyes when Kibum hissed into his face after he wrapped his fingers around the other’s hardening length.

Quite forcefully, Kibum shoved a surprised Donghae back against the short dresser that was behind him, which forced him to relinquish his grip on Kibum’s package. Kibum lifted Donghae high enough to set his butt on top of the dresser before crouching down, spreading his legs apart and taking Donghae into the warmth of his mouth. Donghae had been startled enough to almost slip off the dresser but luckily he hadn’t.

His mind was spinning but he did manage to yell at Kibum again to get naked already. He figured that the younger man would have had something witty to say if his mouth wasn’t busy at the moment doing unspeakable things to the area between his thighs. He reached down to pull Kibum away but paused when his fingers entered the other’s thick hair, torn between experiencing one pleasure and the thought of another. But he couldn’t take it anymore, and tugged Kibum’s face upward to look at him. “I don’t want to fuck your mouth, I want you to fuck my ass. Now get your goddamn clothes off!” he ordered.

Saying nothing, Kibum discarded his pants and underwear without delay.

“Now that’s more like it,” Donghae said, pleased.

“Bend over the dresser,” Kibum said tonelessly.

“What?”

“I said bend over the fucking dresser, I’m not giving it to you from the front.”

“Why not?”

“I don’t have time to shower before we leave and I don’t want your cum all over me. And I’d rather just clean the dresser instead of the bed so hurry up.”

“I love how practical you are,” Donghae said, happily fulfilling the demand.

Kibum moistened his fingers in his mouth before reaching down to insert one. Donghae gasped when a second was added, moving to spread his entrance enough to encompass Kibum’s girth.

“I’m ready, come on just do it,” Donghae rasped impatiently.

“Whatever you say,” Kibum responded, withdrawing his fingers and replacing them with his member.

Apparently, Donghae hadn’t been as ready as he’d thought because he had just left some involuntary scratch marks on the back of the dresser. That was okay though, nobody would be able to detect them later. Having noticed the reaction Kibum was now still, waiting for a sign that maybe Donghae was ready for real this time. He began moving ever so slowly when Donghae waved him on, temporarily unable to speak through his own hitched breathing.

“Faster!” Donghae blurted out as he reached down to stroke himself. “You’ve got to do it faster, Kibum.”

Kibum didn’t really know how he could go any faster when he was already feeling a bit constricted. But if that was what Donghae wanted…he reestablished his grip on Donghae’s hips and began slamming in and out of him more forcefully, the dresser now rhythmically rebounding off the wall behind it. He was a bit worried about the ruckus they were making, but he was much more concerned with finishing what the two of them had started.

“Oh God yes,” Donghae said weakly, spilling his load all over the front of the dresser. Pushing his hips backward in rhythm with Kibum he helped the other reach climax as well, and Kibum collapsed forward onto Donghae’s back, slightly slickened with sweat thanks to their cramped, unventilated quarters.

A sudden knock on the door had them both eyeing it warily. And they hoped whomever was there did not hear their gasps when Kibum abruptly pulled out of Donghae.

---

Sorry again (especially to the next writer for cutting your time short :/// ), and I realize I contributed absolutely nothing to the actual plot aspect of this, so...have at it, I can't wait to see where it goes^^! Hahha ~

Author: bitofajungle

“Hurry up!” A voice exclaimed, muffled through the door.

Donghae looked at Kibum in mild alarm. It was Eeteuk.

“We‘re going to be late!” Eeteuk exclaimed, knocking, “I know you‘re in there.” He was freaking out, as usual, because everyone was missing, and they were late, and he knew someone was in that room because he’d heard voices and moan-

He froze. “Is someone having sex in there?” His voice shrieked slightly, and Kibum snickered.

“Hyung is just upset because he‘s not getting any.”

Donghae giggled despite himself.

There was silence outside the door, and then a loud shout. “I HEARD THAT. I TOLD YOU WE HAD TEN MINUTES TEN MINUTES AGO SO COME OUT RIGHT NOW.“

The truth was, Eeteuk wasn’t getting any these days, and that was probably why he was on his last nerve, babysitting twelve horny boys. But what was he supposed to do about it? Who had the time to do anything about that?

Relieved that they’d finished before they’d gotten caught, Kibum quickly helped Donghae clean up, and then the two quickly got dressed. Kibum kissed Donghae lightly one last time, then grinned. “Hae, will you help me with something?”

Donghae nodded. “Of course.”

When everyone arrived at the interview, completely on time despite their leader’s flailings, Kibum and Donghae spread out, eager to complete their mission -- to inform every member of Super Junior and Dong Bang Shin Ki that Eeteuk needed to get laid. Immediately. Most everyone responded with amusement, but more than a few looked eager to help, and Kibum was finally able to relax, confident that he’d achieved what he’d set out to do.

Eeteuk couldn’t figure out why everyone was staring at him. Some people, like Sungmin, just kept looking at him, giggling, and looking away. And then there was Ryeowook, who was blushing and avoiding his gaze entirely. But some… were looking at him like…

Eeteuk swallowed hard, looking away, as Kangin stared at him with dark, lustful, desirous eyes.

When Donghae had told him the news about Eeteuk, Kangin had immediately forgotten all of the reasons why he was at the interview. All he could think about was his fantasy, having Eeteuk writhing beneath him, coming true. He snapped at several people throughout the day, anyone he caught talking about what they could do to his Eeteuk. If Eeteuk had a problem, Kangin was going to take care of it. There was no way he was going to let anyone else lay a hand on his man.

The moment the interview was over Kangin leapt to his feet, grabbed Eeteuk by the wrist, and dragged him off to a secluded dressing room. Eeteuk fought him a little bit, glancing over his shoulder just in time to notice most of SuJu and DBSK snickering as he was dragged.

"Kangin, what's going on?" He asked, frustrated and annoyed at everyone's strange behavior.

Kangin pushed him into the room and locked the door behind him. "Hyung, I heard you needed me..." he replied, pressing the other up against a bare wall.

"Neede- what?" Eeteuk blinked, jerking in surprise as Kangin's warm lips were pressed against his own. He still didn't understand what was going on, but his protests were slowly forgotten as Kangin's lips moved against his own, drawing out a soft moan, and he slowly pulled the other man closer.

It wasn't long before clothes were shed, and Eeteuk's lips were wrapped around Kangin's throbbing length. This wasn't really taking care of Eeteuk's problem, exactly, but Kangin wasn't going to complain as he thrust shallowly into the warm, wet cavern. "Fuck... Jungsoo, feels amazing..." he groaned, threading his fingers through the other's hair.

Finally, Eeteuk pulled away with a wide smile, and rose to his feet before being slammed back into the wall. Kangin was horny and he wanted to finish, and he wanted to follow through with what he'd promised himself - to give Eeteuk the fuck of his life.

He pushed two fingers into Eeteuk's mouth, moaning low in his throat as the other sucked on them with just as much enthusiasm as he had Kangin's length. Eeteuk was ready, more than ready, and he pulled at Kangin's arm, wanting more, wanting it now.

Kangin turned the other man around, and Eeteuk eagerly pressed his face against the wall, jutting his ass out into the air so that Kangin could prepare him. One finger... two... the burn was welcoming, and Eeteuk moaned loudly, too loud... and then Kangin's fingers were being replaced with his hardness and it was too much for either of them to bear.

In moments they were a panting, sweating, moaning mess, Kangin gasping and groaning against Eeteuk's shoulder, Eeteuk clawing at the wall, crying out, begging for more.

Finally, Kangin obliged his hyung, and pounded mercilessly into the other's pleasure spot until they were both coming simultaneous, each other's names on thier lips.

Just as Kangin was pulling out and turning Eeteuk around to place gentle kisses all over his face, there were several loud giggles from the hallway, and they both froze.

Author: mysticwater

Upon hearing the laughter draw closer to their dressing room, Kangin took flight and pushed his leader to the back of the room, behind several rows of racks of clothing. Eeteuk found himself in no position to argue, what with being very naked and rather sticky and all. Both crouched down slightly just in time as the dressing room door opened and SuJu KRY strolled in.

"I should have known that was the reason Teukie has been so bitchy!" Yesung shook his head, and chuckled. "If I had realized sooner, I would have taken care of him myself, and much sooner."

"Hyung!" Ryeowook, who was in the process of changing his shirt, all too close to the clothing racks for Eeteuk's comfort, spun around to stare at Yesung with wide eyes.

"What? He's been a total bitch this week! Haven't you noticed?!" Yesung said defensively, waving a hand in emphasis.

Eeteuk glared at his dongsae from between shirts. "I wasn't that bad." he muttered under his breath, only loud enough for the naked Kangin to hear. Kangin smirked, Yesung had a point, but he had no intentions of sharing their leader any time soon.

Kyuhyun sauntered over behind the eternal magnae, his arms draping around him as he smirked up at their hyung. "Kim Jongwoon~! That’s not very nice. You know our Wookie gets jealous easily."

Even from across the room, Eeteuk could see Yesung's eyes darken. Ryeowook struggled to get out of Kyuhyun’s grasp.

"Ya! I'm n-not jealous!" with his face beet red, no one in the room was convinced.

With the magnae struggling so much, Kyuhyun was very aware that Ryeowook was very much naked from the waist up.

His eyes met and locked with Yesung's. No words were needed, the looks said it all.

"Hold him for me."
"Already on it."
"I'll reward you later."
"You can reward me now."

Kyuhyun smirked; his arms locking around Ryeowook’s waist, pulling his smaller body back tightly against his hips, grinding them into his ass slightly.

"Kyuhyun-ah!"

In an instant Yesung was there, kissing Ryeowook roughly at first, taking his attention away from the youngest member behind him. And Kyuhyun was totally fine with that, because when Yesung kisses someone one (or all) of three things usually happens.

1- The body finds itself in a state of shock, (which suited Kyuhyun fine, because Ryeowook would stop struggling).
2- Things get violent (not that Kyuhyun enjoyed watching a fight, but seeing Ryeowook get violent on Yesung, though unlikely, would have been totally worth it).
Or 3- Parties involved in said kiss get very naked, (and Kyuhyun was all for this reaction).

Not necessarily in that order, but Kyuhyun was hoping they could skip straight to reaction three.

Yesung’s hand tangled in the younger mans hair, tugging on it gently in hopes of gaining trust from his dongsae. It took Ryeowook all of 5 seconds before he could react properly, though it was a reaction no one was expecting.

He grabbed at Yesung’s hips and pulled hard, pulling the eldest against him. Yesung could not hold back the moan caught at the back of this throat as Ryeowook kissed back with twice the force. Even Kyuhyun had to groan at the sight.

So the Wookie was closet possessive. Interesting.

Ryeowook almost whimpered at the thought of Yesung fucking their leader. He would quite likely cry if he had time to think about it further; it made his everything hurt. His chest had tightened and his mouth had felt dry... but Yesung was fixing that now.

The tightness dropped to his groin and their mouths were, oh so wet, as tongues met and tangled.

He barely noticed Kyuhyun’s hands sliding down his flat, bare, stomach until they dived into the front of his pants grabbing at his hardened length. Against his will he broke the kiss, slamming his head back on the youngest’s shoulder. “Kyu-!“

Yesung and Kyuhyun met eyes again. Their identical smirks reached their eyes, because the eyes said it all.

‘That was easier than I thought.’
‘He worships you.’
‘He worships us.’
‘Let’s give him what he wants’

Pressing against Ryeowook, Yesung leaned over to capture Kyuhyun’s mouth in a much more precise and dominant way. He watched as their tongues rolled over each other, disappearing now and then behind lips and teeth. Ryeowook noticed Yesung had a habit of biting Kyuhun’s lower lip, being the more aggressive kisser, while Kyuhyun preferred to keep Yesung working for it, by pulling away ever so slightly. Caught in the middle of the gorgeous scene, Ryeowook was mesmerized, and very, very horny.

Not wanting to be ignored much longer, he rotated his hips in point, grinding against both opposing men’s erections.

Yesung exhaled loudly, unable to stop his grin as he pulled away from Kyuhyun to glance at Ryeowook. “Demanding aren’t we?”

Before Ryeowook could retort, Kyuhyun’s lips locked on his throat, sucking hard. All that came out of his mouth instead was a strangled moan as Kyuhyun’s hands stroked him again. This time Ryeowook took the incitive, hands fisting in Yesung’s dress shirt, he pulled him down for another kiss, slower this time.

Yesung slowly nibbled at his lower lip, a habit he seemed keen to use on Ryeowook as well, before his hands cupped his face just as Kyuhyun’s hand cupped his balls. Ryeowook’s body involuntarily jerked at the simultaneous contact.

Ryeowook’s hands reached out and groped for the hem of Yesung’s shirt, before lifting it up over his head and flung it across the room. Within moments, clothes were almost completely discarded. And as Yesung disappeared into the bathroom for a few moments, Kyuhyun had Ryeowook pinned to the wall.

Catching Ryeowook’s chin between his thumb and his forefinger, Kyuhyun finally kissed him. More gentle than Yesung, but also much more hot, if Ryeowook were to compare. It was as if Kyuhyun was kissing all of him at once. Suddenly his whole body felt very hot, and he was unable to keep his hands to himself.

“Hyung~!” Kyuhyun moaned as Ryeowook’s fingers close around his erection. Ryeowook couldn’t help but feel slightly empowered as he watched Kyuhyun lean on him completely, unable to keep standing on his own as the eternal magnae stroked faster and faster.

Suddenly Kyuhyun was on his knees, and Ryeowook was in his mouth. “Kyuhyun-Ah!” This was not what he was expecting. Kyuhyun grabbed at his hyungs ass, pulling him deeper into his mouth as he sucked hard.

Ryeowook nearly came right there. With Kyuhyun’s tongue swirling and his head spinning, he hadn’t even noticed that Yesung was back and was standing in front of them, holding something in his left hand, staring rather hungrily.

Smirking, Yesung pulled Kyuhyun away, before going down on the youngest, taking Kyuhyun all in his mouth, leaving a very breathless Ryeowook, his back against the wall, panting hard, to watch. He actually whined. “Yesung-hyung~!”

Kyuhyun groaned as Yesung pulled away and got to his feet, handing the youngest member the bottle he had brought from the bathroom. Their eyes met again in silence.

‘Your reward.’
‘Only because you wont be as gentle as I will.’
‘Take it or leave it.’
‘I’ll take it.’

Kyuhyun took the bottle, squirting the cool liquid on his hand, before glancing at Ryeowook, who seemed to understand. He gestured for Kyuhyun to come closer as he spread his legs slightly.

Leaning against him, his hand slid down to Ryeowook’s ass, massaging the entrance with the cool lubricant. His mouth inches from Ryeowook’s ear. “Hyung... Are you sure?” His voice just above a whisper.

His hands slowly reached up and tangled in Kyuhyun’s hair in response, just as one finger pushed itself in. “Don’t stop.” He gasped out. And suddenly Kyuhyun was inside of him, slow but deep. Keeping the thrusts shallow as Ryewook adjusted to the pain and the pressure.

But then it was pleasure, and Ryeowook found himself being lifted up the wall, and everything got deeper, faster, better.

Suddenly everything shifted; Yesung was behind them and Kyuhyun groaned. It took a few moments for him to realize what had happened as Yesung pounded into the youngest member, who in turn thrust deeper into Ryeowook. They all groaned.

Ryeowook gasped loudly as Kyuhyun nuzzled his face into his shoulder. He could only watch in awe as Yesung’s hair fell over his eyes, biting his lip with little grunts of his own with each thrust. He was gorgeous.

Soon Kyuhyun was practically screaming, the indignity didn't even register as the sensations of both ends hit him hard all at once. Yesung, thrusting twice as hard, grunts loudly as his lips crash down on Kyuhyun’s throat, and then Ryeowook sees white. Curling his toes, he gasped out above all other noises in the room as his own orgasm hits his body like a shockwave.

Suddenly their weight is too much, and their knees buckle, bringing them down in a sweaty heap of limbs, to the floor.

Yesung and Kyuhyun take turns kissing Ryewook, who is nearly asleep, gently, before locking gazes one last time.

‘He belongs to us now.’
‘More like we belong to him now.’
‘I get him next time.’
‘And I get top next time.’

Yesung chuckled quietly, before leaning over and kissing Kyuhyun.

Ryeowook, half-asleep, mumbled, “Where did Leader and Kangin-hyung go anyway?”

----------------

PHAIL??? haha iunno~ uhhh... comments plz? My first suju fanfic ever and I usually fail with male only p0rn.
Oh and i apologise if i didnt get how they call eachother rite, im still new to the suju fandom... so OOC? shoot me XD

tis the end of the challenge. ^^
please tell me if i missed up the coding anywhere~

author: aokiyai, author: animegirl29,  author: jaele_works , author: bitofajungle , author: mystic_water_, pairing: donghae/kibum, pairing: eeteuk/kangin, pairing: with dbsg, subject: super junior kry, ot3: yehsung/ryeowook/kyuhyun

artisticvoiceartisticvoice on February 8th, 2009 05:54 am (UTC)
omg, what is this challenge? *brain too fried to think or type properly*
it was hot! all of it. x.x

i especially loved the kry part. threesomes and kry seldom work for me, but this was too adorable and hot to resist (not to mention there were tiny yehwook parts to assuage me- i'm a sucker for yehwook <3). the little communications between yehsung and kyuhyun are so much win.♥

(is there a part 1 and 2?)
sayasaya_l on February 8th, 2009 12:58 pm (UTC)
erm. its a round robin challenge. one prompt, different authors taking turns. xD

(yes there is)
baby_buggsbaby_buggs on February 16th, 2009 12:40 am (UTC)
I fucking love this challengs thing!!!! it is so fucking amazing and hot and hot and HOT!!!!! seriously!!! one after another and *sways* i think im going to go crazy. XD
LOZE!!! (HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Jangwynfryd on January 15th, 2010 05:39 pm (UTC)
I love them all but my favorite was the last part. This is awesome. :3