?

No account? Create an account

26 January 2009 @ 04:12 pm
One-shot: Austrian Cyborgs  
First time posting at a community, so if there's anything wrong, please point it out to me. (and I apologize ahead of time for any troubles)  I've always had trouble with html and the likes of all computer codes... So... Yeah. Help the newbie plz. :)

Shihan's my OTP.  Fo'sho.  (And for all those Chinese people out there, Happy Chinese New Year. :D)

Title: Austrian Cyborgs
Author: flurgle45
Pairing: Shihan (ShiwonxHankyung)
Other Characters: Heechul
Rating: PG
Summary: A short, senseless day in the lives of Shihan and Heechul... But Heechul's not really into threesomes.
Disclaimer:  All situations written about are purely fictional and all just wishful thinking from a deranged fangirl.

“It’s funny,” Heechul muses, staring at the sickeningly cute couple sitting next to him, sitting a little too close to his side of the couch, “How they think we’re in some weird, twisted threesome.”

It is at this time that Hankyung tears his eyes from the blaring, bright screen, cuddled under a strong, muscled arm, long enough to incoherently blurt out one syllable, “Huh?” Heechul tries to ignore the fact that the man Hankyung is curled up against is still glued to the screen and not paying attention to him, for once not trying to spew nonsense about God and Jesus and the Virgin Mary, and continues on his random, totally uncalled for rant.

Ignoring the helicopter sounds and cries of pain that explode from the television speakers, Heechul continues, “I said, it’s funny how we’re the Shihanchul threesome or something.”

“What?” it is only then that Shiwon is able to redirect his attention onto the overly feminine Super Junior member, arm unconsciously pulling Hankyung closer to him, hand tightening around a thin shoulder. Heechul wonders why he tries to have conversations with these two when there’s an angry Austrian cyborg spouting out catchphrases on the television screen. Obviously, even he can’t compete with the mesmerizing effect of bulging muscles and oversized guns combined.

But, Heechul is never one to give up, so he continues on his rant, this time raising his voice to compete with the sounds of a police siren that roars out of the annoying bright screen across the room from them. With a frown on his face, Heechul teases Shiwon, “It’s nice that the only thing that can draw you away from explosions is mentions of sex.” A crude way of saying things, but worth the look of denial that crosses across Shiwon’s overly expressive face.

As Shiwon’s eyebrows continue to wander up and down his face in whole new paths of a combination of annoyance, denial, and embarrassment, Hankyung places a calming hand on the other’s knee before directing attention back to Heechul, “Are you talking about fan pairs?” Heechul fights back the urge to retort that three does not equal a pair, and instead it should be something like… fan threesomes… or something like that.

Heechul nods, then adds as a side note, “I don’t get why I have to be on the bottom. I mean… You’re a total sissy, no offense Hankyung.” This time, it’s Hankyung’s turn to feel embarrassed and annoyed, while Shiwon’s hand runs soothing circles along the other’s shoulders. “And stop with that mushy touchy-touchy thing you guys keep doing… On second thought, go to the other couch. Your lovey dovey cooties are getting into my personal bubble.”

Wordlessly, the couple moves and before long, Heechul occupies a couch meant for three, sprawled across it loosely like a sack of potatoes, and Hankyung and Shiwon are crammed onto an armchair, the Chinese slung over both arms of the chair, close to falling off the side any moment, held only atop the lap of his lover by two very firm arms.

“… What were we talking about again?” murmurs Shiwon as he looks down on the face of his lover, fingers threading through strands of Hankyung’s hair. He gets no reply as Heechul lets loose a loud whoop of excitement as yet another car blows up.

{ ha . to . ri ||| マブ達の三人 }: trust mecoyotecolored on January 27th, 2009 01:54 am (UTC)
cute xD ShiHan do have that habit of being... totally unable to keep from touching each other, don't they?
flurgle45flurgle45 on January 28th, 2009 04:17 am (UTC)
They just can't get enough of each other... XD Watch ANY thing with those two, and you get an overload of touchy-touchy-feely-feely. Which is pretty awesome.
There's no obvious, rational form for sadness...: Bullshit-Optimusmardigrasmaven on January 27th, 2009 06:01 am (UTC)
You know... for some reason I find Heechul watching "Terminator" VERY fucking amusing!! XD

And he totally was trying to talk to them and they were so NOT paying attention! ^_^ I love Shihan. ♥
flurgle45flurgle45 on January 28th, 2009 04:17 am (UTC)
Hahaha, I'm not even sure HOW the Terminator worked into my fic. It just kinda happened.

ShiHan is OTP for sure.
innocently_hotinnocently_hot on January 27th, 2009 07:20 am (UTC)
shihan is in love and heechul just need to understand and not to feel hurt for them to not paying attention to him... haha...
shihan is so much love...
flurgle45flurgle45 on January 28th, 2009 05:23 am (UTC)
Heechul can't help but be the center of attention. But that's what makes him so fun. :D

Yes, ShiHan <3. 8D
ai_sumairuai_sumairu on January 27th, 2009 11:50 am (UTC)
Awwwww... SiHan's soooo cute!!!!! XD

LOL at Heechul! XD
flurgle45flurgle45 on January 28th, 2009 05:24 am (UTC)
ShiHan is adorable... It could probably even rival Sungmin's cuteness... :O
FollowUrDestiny: Sihanfollowurdestiny on January 27th, 2009 07:37 pm (UTC)
Heechul just needs attention ...always...
Sihan <3
flurgle45flurgle45 on January 28th, 2009 05:24 am (UTC)
Yes, he even got attention in a fic that was supposed to be centered on ShiHan... That sly man. XD

ShiHan love~ hahaha.
~lies are true if we believe them~: Hankyungblacksoul12012 on January 27th, 2009 07:57 pm (UTC)
Never try to talk to a couple, especially when it's Shihan XD
Heechul watching Terminator made me grin like an idiot!!
flurgle45flurgle45 on January 28th, 2009 05:25 am (UTC)
ShiHan gets in its own little world sometimes~ :D

In my mind, Heechul is a manly adrenaline junkie... XD
Mar to the fucking Lene: SiHan - Heaveninheritable on January 27th, 2009 10:35 pm (UTC)
It was funny, cute and :D

Please do write more ♥
flurgle45flurgle45 on January 28th, 2009 05:27 am (UTC)
Hahaha, much thanks!

I'll try to write more, if I get such wonderful responses like these every single time... XD (If I work really fast, maybe expect something new in two months! 8D)
wings_strength9: sihan addictedwings_strength9 on January 27th, 2009 11:53 pm (UTC)
aw cute ♥ heechul speaks nothing but the truth XD (and shihan really are touchy feely)

Heechul wonders why he tries to have conversations with these two when there’s an angry Austrian cyborg spouting out catchphrases on the television screen. 8D brilliant.

“… What were we talking about again?” murmurs Shiwon as he looks down on the face of his lover, fingers threading through strands of Hankyung’s hair. they're kindof perfect ... ♥
flurgle45flurgle45 on January 28th, 2009 05:28 am (UTC)
Sometimes, I wonder if they're truly platonic with all the touchy-ness that goes on everywhere. In all the videos I've seen, it's like they're seriously magnetically drawn together... Just look at Boys In The City Season 2... Those two are attached at the hip!
wings_strength9: never let you gowings_strength9 on January 29th, 2009 04:31 am (UTC)
Oh I know whenever I see one of them I automatically expect the other to be near. It doesn't even surprise me when it happens anymore XD I think they seriously need to be around each other 24/7 to live, or something.
(Deleted comment)
flurgle45flurgle45 on January 28th, 2009 05:30 am (UTC)
Hahaa, I see Heechul as this man that hates affection in all types and forms. Or, a self-centered guy that somehow worms his way into everyone's hearts. But he's still pretty awesome either way. XD

ShiHan is definitely the sweetest of all suju couples for me~. There's just too much loving going on there~
┈━═☆: JE - Junnoveiledstar on February 3rd, 2009 09:57 am (UTC)
Wait..Austrian Cybord? You had me thinking Arnold XD

Oh Kim Heechul♥
→mai←: so good you have to crylittletsuki on February 5th, 2009 06:13 am (UTC)
seems like the Austrian cyborg has finally captured Heechul's attention (Yay robocop~!)

Ah the shihan, so entangled with love. Heechul does not approve, unless it is happening at least 10 feet away from him. XD Oh Heechul bb, if he wants to not be associated with shihanchul, he needs to pick one guy and hang on him as much as shihan do on each other~!♥