?

No account? Create an account

20 January 2009 @ 07:15 pm

Narcissistic Egotist.
Pairing: Basically Heechul/Everyone. Most pairings are implied.
Rating: R
A/N: This may well be the prologue to something. I don't really know where I intend to go with this. Should I continue? Idek.

He’s got nothing to say, except maybe that the make-up artists and hairstylists are the best people in the world. If he wasn’t doing what he’s doing now, in Super Junior, then he’d consider being one of them. He thinks this as they fuss around him, sitting in a chair, last nights binge drinking evident around his eyes and the nasty marks that Youngwoon leaves when he fucks. Nasty red fucking blotches that are as ugly as sin. It reminds him of the first time he fucked Yunho, way before debut, round about the time he danced like the little slut he is for Dana. Yunho is a biter. According to what Yoochun’s been saying about their band escapades, he still is.

He clicks his tongue at the little make-up artist. She’s new and she’s been staring too fucking long for Heechul’s liking. He is beginning to think, however, that he should give her the Super Junior initiation test that he and Sungmin made up. The one where you shag them so they don’t talk. But he reckons she’s still an under. “Enjoy last night.” Ryeowook breaks his train of thought, staring at the angry red blots of skin on his neck. He’s sitting on the counter top, feet swinging and looking innocent as they get. Good thing Heechul knows different when he sees it. “What is it you want Wookie, a blow job? Something to tide you over for the day?” Ryeowook grins, predatory. “What makes you assume that, princess.” Heechul grabs his hips as he plants a leg either side of Heechul’s thighs and leans in close. “You only ever talk to me when you want something. There’s not really much more I can give you.” Ryeowook kisses him, feverishly and firm. It lasts for a good five minutes at the least.

He notices that the little one’s gone when he resurfaces from the kiss. “What did you do to manage to get her away as quick.” Ryeowook smirks all feline and high cheekbones. “Fucked her into doing it, didn’t I?” Heechul laughs, “So she isn’t an under then?” Ryeowook laughs back. “Maybe not for me.” Heechul swats him before kissing him again.

--

He pulls back from Siwon’s cock to process just exactly what it was he heard. “Did you just say Hyukjae?” He barks as Siwon looks more than a little sheepish. “Um,” the other starts. “Know what? Fuck this.” He mumbles, standing up and walking briskly out of the room. If Siwon wants a blow job, he can ask fucking Hyukjae. Since he’s so keen on saying his name instead of Heechul’s. He stoats into the sitting room, anger clouding around him, eyes singling in on Hyukjae. “Hey, Hyuk?” Hyukjae looks away from his television to eye Heechul questioningly. “What’s up, hyung?” Heechul grins, “Siwon wants a blow job.” He leaves Hyukjae choking on his own saliva as he goes into the kitchen.

There’s Jungsu, at the table, drowning his sorrows away. No change there. He’s raiding the fridge as his phone rings. “Yes?” He answers in a bored tone of voice, searching for something that isn’t out of date. “Wanna come over?” He hears Mithra ask. “Ugh, is she there?” He groans, referring to Mithra’s girlfriend the usual way. “No. She’s visiting her mother in Pusan. Are you coming over or not?” Heechul grunts. “She better not be there, Jin. I am so not in the mood for a threesome. And, if you don’t have food you better have ordered some in by the time I fucking get there. I’m seriously starving here.” Mithra grunts, “Fine,” and hangs up. Finally, something to do tonight. He looks at Jungsu across the kitchen. “If you change the shirt, he might fuck you.” Jungsu looks up in rage. “Fuck you … Wait, what shirt did you wear last night?” Heechul just rolls his eyes and fishes out the shirt he wore last night out of the clean washing basket. Hankyung must have done the housework, he must be horny. Heechul makes a mental note to deal with that later, not like he wasn’t going to in the first place.

--

“Tell Tablo that Hyuk’s fucking Siwon too. So there’s a chance that he already has Chlamydia, Gonorrhoea or something along those lines. You know how Siwon is.” He says idly to Mithra as he lets himself into the apartment. “Oh. You bought pizza, how cute of you.” He grins, grabbing a slice and munching. “You eat pizza the same way you eat cock.” Mithra laughs as he scowls at him. “Unless you have a triangle penis, I don’t think so.” Mithra stops laughing at that. “Oh for God’s sake. Shut your mouth while you eat.”

Xeniaayray on January 20th, 2009 07:34 pm (UTC)
and why do i hope that it will be the prologue? it's already good as it is, actually =)
i irrationally love when boys are shown like in the story above. thank you for the story =3
Purple Foxpurpaidhliska_x on January 20th, 2009 07:40 pm (UTC)
I don't know. D:
I've already started to continue it, but it's just garbage.
Thanks for reading though!
:D
pirta: hanchulbeanova_ on January 20th, 2009 07:39 pm (UTC)
Should I continue?

yes please :D
Purple Foxpurpaidhliska_x on January 20th, 2009 07:45 pm (UTC)
Oh, haha.
Thank you for reading.
I might continue.
You never know.
Mind you, neither do I.
percievedfate on January 20th, 2009 07:53 pm (UTC)
continue
Purple Foxpurpaidhliska_x on January 20th, 2009 07:56 pm (UTC)
Haha.
Thank you. :D
the golden bitchumberela on January 20th, 2009 08:02 pm (UTC)
i think i love your writing style \o/ MOAR PLZ?????
Purple Foxpurpaidhliska_x on January 20th, 2009 08:03 pm (UTC)
Thank you! *blushes*
(Deleted comment)
Purple Fox: pic#84081522purpaidhliska_x on January 20th, 2009 08:56 pm (UTC)
Thanks for reading!
tiggie0307tiggie0307 on January 21st, 2009 01:35 am (UTC)
OMO, Siwon's a whore! >_< Who knew!?^^
Purple Foxpurpaidhliska_x on January 21st, 2009 10:15 am (UTC)
Apparently, I did. >:D
Haha.
Thanks for reading!
dark_hunterjenndark_hunterjenn on January 21st, 2009 03:53 am (UTC)
I think you have something here, it's really good! Keep going, I really wanna read more!
Purple Fox: pic#84323483purpaidhliska_x on January 21st, 2009 10:15 am (UTC)
Thank you for reading!
fkmenicucci on January 21st, 2009 08:00 am (UTC)
omfg this is awesome xDDD
Everyone is a whore and I dont even know why i find this so amusing!

please do continue <3
Purple Foxpurpaidhliska_x on January 21st, 2009 10:17 am (UTC)
I can't help but write their obviously real life.
It's just too good.
:'D
Thanks for reading!
Jishujishu on January 21st, 2009 11:34 am (UTC)
omigosh...I couldnt' stop laughing at the last paragraph~ BWAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! XD!!! So funny~!!!! Love it!!! XD
Purple Foxpurpaidhliska_x on January 21st, 2009 11:50 am (UTC)
I really want to centre this around MithKim.
But there's a bias telling me Hanchul.
;~;
Decisions are hard.
Thank you for reading!
baby_buggsbaby_buggs on January 23rd, 2009 03:26 am (UTC)
continue. i want to know about Chul's sexapades. XD
Purple Foxpurpaidhliska_x on January 23rd, 2009 01:24 pm (UTC)
I am.
I'm just trying to find a good story line. D:
Thanks for reading!
kiirohanakiirohana_16 on January 25th, 2009 09:12 am (UTC)
YOUR WRITING STYLE IS VERY REFRESHING TO MEEE XD LOVE IT! CONTINUE!!! PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE
Purple Foxpurpaidhliska_x on January 25th, 2009 04:50 pm (UTC)
Haha!
Thank you for reading!