xendlesssorrowx (xendlesssorrowx) wrote in miracle______,
xendlesssorrowx
xendlesssorrowx
miracle______

Untitled (Suggestions? I have Unattainable Things so far~)
Kyumin & others; pg13; AU, romance, angst

Kyuhyun wangja isn't very excited about becoming the king. Even so, he doesn't bother trying to stop himself from being one since it's something that's been expected of him since the moment he was born. But when a certain male by the name of Lee Sungmin steps into his life, pleasing the ones around him doesn't seem so important anymore. Unbeknownst to Kyuhyun, the only thing he'll ever truly want will never become his; at least, not in this lifetime.

birthday fic for miljnte + I've always wanted to write a historic themed fic for kyumin XD && special thanks to my beta, cartoon_news

A/N: sorry for being away for so long...something happened and i only got home yesterday :/

Chapter 1
Chapter 2

ps. gee is so addicting, it's not even funny.

Chapter 3

Lee Sungmin has always disliked surprises, so he thinks it's ironic how he doesn't really mind that his new found friend is actually the person he's supposed to dislike.

Now all of you may be wondering, why dislike? Sungmin had many reasons to, and they were probably also major factors that contributed to him believing in the rumors about Kyuhyun.

The first thing that made Sungmin start to dislike the prince was because of his mother. His mother also works within the castle as a servant to the royal family. When Sungmin was younger, his mother had always expressed her dislike towards the prince. "He was a pain again. " Was what she would usually say to Sungmin after a day of taking care of him, "Sungmin, don't ever grow up to be spoiled like him. Today, one of the other maids had tried to be friendly to him, but in the end, he bit her. Sungmin, whenever someone' tries to be nice to you, don't bite them. It's not nice. " From what he had heard from his mother, he had pictured the prince to be a fat and spoiled child who felt that he could do whatever he wanted to.

Maybe that's why Sungmin didn't feel any dislike towards Kyuhyun; because Kyuhyun wasn't the person he had imagined him to be. Instead of being fat and spoiled, he was actually quite thin and nice. He wasn't self-centered or obnoxious, he was gentle and a bit too quiet, but that's probably because of his shy nature.

And because of that, maybe he feels that the event that had happened a few years ago was just another misunderstanding.

'Could it really be just another misunderstanding? ' Sungmin thought as he walked into one of the bedrooms to change the bed sheets, 'After all, Kyu doesn't really seem like the type to…' Sungmin shivered a bit, 'He's not the type to torture, let alone hurt someone, right?' Sungmin shook his head as he changed the bed sheets while remembering something that he wished that he could erase from his mind.

A shrill scream woke Sungmin up from the most comfortable sleep he's had in four months.

"Sungmin, wake up!" His mother screamed as she shook him hard, "It's Hyukjae!" He immediately bolted up. Lee Hyukjae was Sungmin's cousin who had lost his parents when he was young. A few months ago, Hyukjae was summoned by the prince and he hasn't come back since.

"Hyuk!" Sungmin screamed when he saw Hyukjae's battered up form on the floor, "Hyuk!" Sungmin crouched down beside Hyukjae as the other servants went to look for the castle's doctor.

"Hyuk! What happened?" Sungmin asked as he cradled Hyukjae's head on his lap.

"The prince..." Hyukjae chuckled weakly, "Is a very ruthless person." Sungmin looked up when a hand was on his shoulder and before he knew it, Hyukjae was carried into one of the rooms to be looked at by the doctor.

"Apparently, during the entire time he was away, he was being worked until he fainted out of exhaustion and tortured every week."

Sungmin looked at one of the servants incredulously, "What?"

"I've been hearing various rumors the past few weeks about Hyukjae only being called down because a woman the prince had fancied was caught flirting with Hyukjae." Sungmin covered his mouth.

"I won't be surprised if this rumor happens to be true," the other shrugged, "After all, the prince doesn't really have a good reputation." Sungmin wasn't listening, instead, he was trying his hardest not to run to the prince's room to hurt the stuck up prince.

After when Hyukjae was healed, he had never mentioned the incident again. Whenever someone had tried to bring it up, Hyukjae would always become pale, leaving others too worried to continue asking.

But even though Sungmin believes that the prince is a good person, he still wanted to find out what he could about what happened to Hyukjae. Even though he was only older than Hyukjae by a few months, he had still felt that it was his job to protect the other.

That's why when he had bumped into a sick Kyuhyun, Sungmin had thought, 'This guy has perfect timing.'

"Kyuhyun, ah, I have a question…" Sungmin began as he grinned widely.

"Yes, what is it—" Kyuhyun sneezed loudly, "Actually, can I get something and then we talk about it in my room?" Kyuhyun coughed.

"Yes, of course." Sungmin replied worriedly as he slowly forgot about Hyukjae, Kyuhyun's condition occupying his thoughts.

0x0x0

"You're such an idiot!" Sungmin cried as the prince gulped down his medicine, "Why didn't you get a maid to get your medicine!?"

Kyuhyun laughed as he answered meekly, "I didn't want to bother them."

"Oh for Pete's sake," Sungmin exclaimed as he rolled his eyes, "You're the freaking prince! They should be the ones worrying about bothering you." Sungmin shook his head, "You're too nice, Kyu."

Kyuhyun laughed embarrassedly at the compliment, "Thanks."

"Huh?"

"No one's ever told me I was nice before." Kyuhyun smiled.

"Che, no need to thank me for something like that," Sungmin grinned, "And who said that was a compliment? Being too nice isn't good you know."

"I know," Kyuhyun laughed, "But still, thanks."

Before Sungmin could say anything else, a loud and obnoxious knock on the door grabbed both of their attention.

"Come in." Sungmin shivered slightly at the change of tone in Kyuhyun's voice. In came a tall young man with small eyes and a…no wait, two bowl cuts? What the?

"Kyuhyun—"

"Do not address me with such familiarity," Kyuhyun's voice boomed throughout the room, "State your name and business." Sungmin watched Kyuhyun with wide eyes; Kyuhyun's never been so cold before.

"You know, it's very rude of you to talk to your elders this way, Hyunnie." The other man smirked, "Don't forget it was only me who was willing to befriend you—"

"You," Kyuhyun cut in, "Only stuck with me because you know I'd let you use my name." Kyuhyun stared intently at the other man, "I'm not stupid, Yoochun."

'Use his name?' Sungmin thought, 'What's going on?'

Chapter three / End.

...this is really not super junior related, but who else likes Gee LOL.
And hopefully, superjunior's new album will be just as good&sucessful (or even better than)as Gee XD~ i miss them ;^;
Tags: pairing: sungmin/kyuhyun
Subscribe

• A Hurricane on a Still Day

Title: A Hurricane on a Still Day Pairing: Heechul/Eunhyuk, HyukChul Genre: Angst, fluff, bromance Warnings: Some coarse language Rating: PG-13…

• Under the Blue Umbrella

Title: Under the Blue Umbrella Pairing HyukChul Rating PG-13 (language, mild sexual content) Genre Romance, Angst Summary Heechul gave up waiting…

• My Bloody Valentine (4/7)

Title: My bloody Valentine Pairing: (Hyukchul),kyuchul, onesided!kyumin Rating: NC-17 Genre: college!au, Angst, drama Warnings: strong language,…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 26 comments

• A Hurricane on a Still Day

Title: A Hurricane on a Still Day Pairing: Heechul/Eunhyuk, HyukChul Genre: Angst, fluff, bromance Warnings: Some coarse language Rating: PG-13…

• Under the Blue Umbrella

Title: Under the Blue Umbrella Pairing HyukChul Rating PG-13 (language, mild sexual content) Genre Romance, Angst Summary Heechul gave up waiting…

• My Bloody Valentine (4/7)

Title: My bloody Valentine Pairing: (Hyukchul),kyuchul, onesided!kyumin Rating: NC-17 Genre: college!au, Angst, drama Warnings: strong language,…