?

No account? Create an account

15 February 2007 @ 12:23 am
[fic] EunHyuk.....  
Disclaimer: Don’t own them. I don’t own anything recognizable.
Comments: Thank you ever, ever, ever so much to CF for some wonderful prompts and to Helen and Rohan as well.

Teaser: EunHyuk/RyeoWook [Just Listen] - “The silence can tell you so much more then a hundred words. The sound of rain falls heavy in my heart. I can hear seven heartbeats in this room. I can hear yours. It’s breathless and chaotic and enchanting…”

If you are interested, my other works are here

Previously: 12 Eeteuk drabbles, 11 Heechul drabbles, 10 HanKyung drabbles, 9 YehSung drabbles, 8 KangIn drabbles, 7 ShinDong drabbles, 6 SungMin drabbles

Title: Blue Skies
Author: BG
Rating: G
Pairing: EunHyuk/DongHae
Prompt: Blue Skies

There is something indefinable about Blue Skies, there is something sort of magical about waking up to see Blue Skies gazing back at you fondly. It isn’t something measurable or tangible or quantifiable. It is something that warms my very soul; that instils a sort of calm inside of me. When the day is new and the sun is bright and the Blue Skies…well….it just makes me smile.

I love it that when I feel very much like I have a rain cloud hanging over my head, Blue Skies can just make me smile again. It is something about the clear gaze and the summery sunshine rained upon me.

Sometimes I feel very much like a storm cloud, sometimes I want to smile and yet other times I just want to let go of everything. Sometimes I feel like I am stuck in the grey and that is when my very own Blue Skies takes me by the hand and gives me a sunny smile.

xXx

Title: It Started With….
Rating: hmm…PG
Pairing: EunHyuk/ShiWon
Prompt: Story

I am going to tell you a story. It is neither a truly happy story nor a frightfully sad one. It is just a mediocre story about two souls. I have never wanted for much in my life. I desired only good health and the happiness of my friends but as life would have it I have been blessed with much, much more.

I noticed you the first day I stepped into that room. You were new and your smile held a confidence that spoke of your arrogance but at the same time in the corner of that smile there was a hint of insecurity; of self doubt that I couldn’t quite understand.

I didn’t have a lot to do with you in the early years. I had my own friends and you made your own mark upon several people’s lives. I watched you though. It was hard not to notice you; your smile, as corny as this is going to sound, literally had the ability to draw you in and believe me – I was drawn.

Then you and I debuted together and there was this little flutter of something indefinable that flickered under my skin when you brushed past me in the hall. There was this sort of a spark that burned behind my eyes when I saw you sling your arm over one of the other’s shoulders. It ate away at me and then in one instant, this feeling, completely engulfed me.

The night you cornered me in the kitchen, the night you used your larger frame to pin me against the fridge, that same night that you kissed me breathless, until I literally couldn’t see straight. It was that night that I put a name to the feelings that accompanied your name.

Lust.

It wasn’t until years later upon looking back, after dozens of years, hundreds of kisses, a thousand words and innumerable caress that I realized I mislabeled that emotion.

Love. It was love.

And it started with a look, it started with a kiss.

xXx

Title: Just Listen
Pairing: EunHyuk/Ryeowook
Prompt: Listen

Ryeowook was just a little bit odd you decided. It wasn’t normal for a boy his age to just sit for ages on end and not talk; to just sit and stare and everything – at nothing? You weren’t certain what he did just that he didn’t talk to anyone, he didn’t read; he didn’t even listen to music. It was incomprehensible to you that anyone could enjoy doing such a thing so therefore Ryeowook was just odd.

After a while it started to bug you. Why must he sit in the living room, surrounded by at least half a dozen normal boys and seemingly completely block out the ruckus and instead focus his gaze at the falling rain outside.

You plonked yourself down next to him and proceeded to peer at him. It only took a few moments before a blush started to rise on his cheeks and you were slightly surprised to realize he wasn’t completely as out of it as you had originally thought.

“What are you doing?”

“Listening.”

Buh?

“To what?”

“Everything.”

“What? Why?”

“Don’t you ever just listen sometimes, Hyung?”

You stared at him in bewilderment.

“The silence can tell you so much more then a hundred words. The sound of rain falls heavy in my heart. I can hear seven heartbeats in this room. I can hear yours. It’s breathless and chaotic and enchanting…”

You scratched your head and left him alone. As you were walking away, without you even realizing it you placed a hand over your heart. Ryeowook sometimes he said the most powerful things, things that made you think, things that….

You shake your head and glance back at him. He is no longer sitting at the window sill watching the rain but has instead hanging over the back of the couch, laughing madly at whatever DongHae had just said.

Ryeowook may be odd but you’ve discovered that you like him just the way he is.

xXx

Title: Secret Sorrow
Pairing: EunHyuk/KiBum
Prompt: Every man has his secret sorrows which the world knows not; and often times we call a man cold when he is only sad.

You have such a beautiful smile. I am ashamed to say that it took me a long time, far longer then it should have to realize that there was so much hiding in the shadow of such a brilliant smile.

When I was first introduced to you, you were cold. Maybe it’s because you were the youngest or maybe because you didn’t know anyone else here. I mean I had Junsu, Heechul had Jay, DongHae had Yunho…sure friendships have changed and evolved but in the beginning you didn’t have anyone.

It was hard for me to be nice to you. There was just something about you that made me feel uncomfortable. I like to think that I am a nice person and that I treat everyone with kindness and respect but when I saw your tears for the first time I soon recognized that I had treated you different.

I thought you were cold, unfeeling….indifferent.

You aren’t any of those things. I just didn’t understand that some people deal with sorrow, with loneliness by shutting down.

Beneath the brilliance of your smile was a man, a child whose sadness welled up until he could no longer bare it and seeped out in the dead of the night. There was a man who was neither cold nor unfeeling, but whom was merely sad.

xXx

Title: Lie
Pairing: EunHyuk/KyuHyun
Prompt: reflection

They say that your eyes are the windows to your soul. They say that your eyes can reflect all the colours under the sun. They say that your eyes can say a thousand words in just one glance. I never really understood that until the day I met you. What they forget to say though, is that eyes can lie.

xXx

A/N: It took me a while to get these ones out, had a bit of trouble getting my words out. I hope that you like them.

Be safe
-BG

Current Music: Lan Tian - Huang YiDa

Oliviajaeminlove on February 15th, 2007 01:09 am (UTC)
FIRST?
Olivia: Yehsung - SRSLY?jaeminlove on February 15th, 2007 01:10 am (UTC)
VICTORY IS MINE! I LOVE YOU!!

*DIES AS THE....EUNWOOK?

....RYEOHYUK?*

ahhh! you are so amazing!

XDD"
BG: Kevin_Maremirlrigelbbub on February 15th, 2007 01:14 am (UTC)
Thank you for reading!! I am glad that you liked it. Ehh...that was the last one i wrote - i had so much trouble o.O; Thank you again, ja!
be safe
-BG
CP Explosioncpexplosion on February 15th, 2007 05:40 am (UTC)
I have two words: Blue. Skies.
^ It was so... siiiiigh *melts*

Can't wait for the next installment!
BG: Kevin_Maremirlrigelbbub on February 15th, 2007 11:23 am (UTC)
I am glad you liked it! Thank you muchly for reading!!
be safe
-BG