happyditz44.livejournal.com/10076.html

Title-Muscles
Pairing-Kibum/Kangin
Rating-PG
Prompt-72-Muscles
Progress-72/100
Words-235
Disclaimer-Haha...they're not mine.

Kibum watched Kangin flex and decided he envied the other Super Junior member. There was no doubt about it, the raccoon guy definitely had muscles…and fluff. Kibum looked at his own decidedly skinny arm, and flexed. He had some muscle too, but it just didn’t seem to have the same effect. When Kangin glared at you, fist at the ready, you definitely had to back away. Kibum wondered if he could say the same about himself and decided, probably not. He sat down on his bed and stared at his arm, stared to long that he lost track of time.

“Hey,” said Kangin, “it’s dinner time.”

“Hyung, how do you get more muscle?” Kangin stops at the sudden uncharacteristic question from Kibum and shrugs.

“I don’t know…it’s just kind of there.” Kibum frowns.

“But, really, there must be a way, right?” Kangin shakes his head.

“Nothing other than what they make us do.” Kibum sighs.

“Then how am I supposed to make people faint in fear of my muscles like you?” Kangin laughed.

“You want to be like me?”

“Only your muscles.” Kangin shook his head.

“Look, Kibum, I think…you’ve got that die smile of yours that makes people faint. At least all the ELF’s, that is.” Kibum sighed.

“I guess so…,” he walked out of the room, still pouting Kangin just looking on after him.

“Wait a minute,” called Kangin, “do people really faint?!?”

Current Location: arm chair

There's no obvious, rational form for sadness...: Irasciblemardigrasmaven on December 9th, 2008 08:20 am (UTC)
XDDDDDDDDDD
happyditz44happyditz44 on December 10th, 2008 04:51 am (UTC)
XD
mikudaisuki on December 9th, 2008 10:34 am (UTC)
“Look, Kibum, I think…you’ve got that die smile of yours that makes people faint. At least all the ELF’s, that is.” Kibum sighed.

“I guess so…,” he walked out of the room, still pouting Kangin just looking on after him.

lol! Kangin with his surprising question and kibum's pouting ^ ^ *I think kibum have nice arms tho*
happyditz44happyditz44 on December 10th, 2008 04:51 am (UTC)
:)
dream4fatgirl on December 9th, 2008 01:36 pm (UTC)
Kangin is so funny and if possible I don't want Kibum to grow any bulkier, I love his physique. He is gorgeous the way he is!
happyditz44happyditz44 on December 10th, 2008 04:49 am (UTC)
yeah. :)
Sky: Lambshinelikethesky on December 14th, 2008 06:12 am (UTC)

XD -laugh-
happyditz44happyditz44 on December 14th, 2008 08:27 am (UTC)
:D