?

No account? Create an account

25 January 2007 @ 07:36 pm
SungMin...  
Disclaimer: Don’t own them. I don’t own anything recognizable.
Comments: Thank you to CF for many of the prompts! I owe you one.

Teaser: SungMin/KyuHyun [Swallow] - KyuHyun just smiled. His tongue laving SungMin’s over sensitized skin, his throat working rhythmically, bringing him closer and closer…

If you are interested, my other works are here

Previously: 12 Eeteuk drabbles, 11 Heechul drabbles, 10 HanKyung drabbles, 9 YehSung drabbles, 8 KangIn drabbles, 7 ShinDong drabbles

Title: Look Deeper
Author: BG
Rating: G
Pairing: SungMin/EunHyuk
Prompt: glance, three

At first glance you see a young man. Sometimes smiling, sometimes not but who always appears open and welcoming. At second glance you see a child. A boy dressed in pink and white with a sunny smile and matching disposition. At third glance you see a man; a man who hides his true self from even himself. A man who has been broken and never been properly mended. You find that your heart aches for such a man. You take his hand in yours and you lead him away. He follows because he knows nothing else but you hope that when he finds himself he’ll still follow you.

xXx

Title: Lose control.
Rating: PG+
Pairing: SungMin/DongHae
Prompt: In your hands

In your hands I place my heart. It is yours to care for, it is yours to break, I don’t care, as long as you acknowledge as yours. It is easy to love you; it was easy to give away a part of myself.

In your hands I tremble at a gentle caress, at words murmured against my skin. In your hands, my hands shake and I loose my breathe. In your hands, heat surrounds me and ties me down. Your smile makes me bite my lip and your eyes…your eyes…they draw me in.

In your hands…I am yours.

xXx

Title: The Sky
Rating: G
Pairing: SungMin/ShiWon
Prompt: “To me, he was like the sky. Something I could only look up at and long for…”

There was something intrinsically different about him. The very way he held himself exuded class. It was like he was in a totally different league to me. It didn’t help me state of mind that he towered over me and he had such a beguiling smile. I get giddy when its directed towards me, those dimples are so cute.

I don’t mean to ramble but sometimes when I look at him, I can’t help but stop and wish. It isn’t always of course because it wasn’t like that between him and me. I had love in my heart for another, as does he.

But there was just something about him. I can’t quite put my finger on it. But if I had to say something I guess, I guess…to me he is like the sky. He is something I could only look up at and long for…’

Because there would never be anything else between us, he has someone who can hold the sky in his hands. I have to be content at looking every so often.

xXx

Title: Misunderstandings
Rating: PG
Pairing: SungMin/Ryeowook
Prompt: Anger is just a cowardly extension of sadness. It's a lot easier to be angry at someone than it is to tell them you're hurt.

I blinked in disbelief as SungMin stormed past me, his shoulder brushing mine in his rush to get out of the room. I think my mouth was hanging open in shock. I don’t know how long I stayed there but suddenly there were arms enclosing around my shoulders. It was a familiar touch so I didn’t even jump. I leaned back into the embrace and tilted my head back so I could see my Hyung’s smiling face.

Although, he wasn’t smiling instead he looked upset, angry even.

“What’s wrong?”

“What happened between you two?”

“Uh. I dunno. He wouldn’t answer any thing I said to him and then he glared at me and stormed out. Do you think I offended him somehow Hyung?”

“Hmm…”

“Hyung?”

He didn’t say anything else, just unwound his arms and walked away. I sat down on the couch in a state of bewilderment.

It was maybe an entire three minutes before the sound of screaming reached my ears. I scratched my head and walked down the hall to see what all the fuss was about. I was concentrating so hard on trying to hear what was being heard that I walked straight into Eeteuk who was peering around his bedroom door.

“What’s going on Hyung?” I whispered.

Eeteuk jumped and turned to me with wide eyes.

“Ooh…Ryeowookah. Maybe you shouldn’t listen.”

“Huh…”

Just then I heard an angry hiss. “He can do whatever the hell he wants! Why should I care!?”

“You care! I know you do! Why else would you be acting like this?”

“I don’t know what you are talking about.”

“Ryeowook.”

I gasped at the mention of my name. They were fighting about me. What was going on?

I shrugged off Eeteuk’s grip on my shoulder and crept towards the half ajar door. It was strangely silent inside the room at the moment.

“Why are you lying to yourself SungMin?”

I held my breath at the whispered question.

“I’m not.”

“But you are. You are angry at him. He doesn’t understand what he has done wrong. Just tell him.”

“I can’t!”

“Why the hell not?!”

I winced as the volume gradually got louder and louder.

“Because….”

“because why?”

“Because! He is in love with you!! And it hurts! And I don’t….I don’t…”

I slumped against the wall. I was in love? This was news to me? In love with Hyung -no bloody way, that is just way too weird.

“He isn’t in love with me you idiot. We’re just friends.”

“Sure…”

“Good God. We were acting. It was for a drama. You don’t actually think I’m that camp do you?”

“Well. I….It wasn’t just the drama. I see how he leans into your embrace and I’ve seen the way he looks at you.”

“That’s just how he is.”

“No! It’s different between the two of you.”

“Ok. So it is different. But he doesn’t love me. Stop being so blindly jealous and open your eyes more. You are hurting him. Every time you ignore him or walk away. You are hurting him.”

Then silence descended inside the room again.

“You know, SungMin, It's a lot easier to be angry at someone than it is to tell them you're hurt. And you are hurt aren’t you. When you though he was in love with me, you were hurt. But SungMin, anger doesn’t solve anything. Anger is just a cowardly extension of sadness. You needn’t be sad.”

I heard sniffling and dared to peer around the door again. SungMin was on his knees, YehSung too.

“Go on.”

I jumped at the sudden words in my ear. I whirled around to see Eeteuk waving his hand at me, telling me to go into the room.

I took a deep breath and took a step into the room. YehSung looked up at me with a gentle smile and nodded his head to me. I knelt in front of my Hyungs and before I could blink I was alone in the room with a teary SungMin.

“Hyung?” I whispered.

There was no answer, instead SungMin threw himself at me and we went tumbling backwards. I was winded as SungMin’s elbow dug into my sternum and as a result spent the next few moments gasping for air.

“I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I’m sorry.”

He repeated this over and over again, his head buried in my neck, his tears trickling over my skin, his lips tickling the base of my collarbone. I shivered and embraced him best I could, one hand holding him close, the other threaded in his hair.

I waited until his tears slowed and then I whispered.

“If you want, I’ll be yours.”

Title: Let Go
Rating: PG+
Pairing: SungMin/KiBum
Prompt: Sacrifice, content

When he whispered sweet nothings in my ear I believed him. He didn’t want to tell the world and I could understand why. I was content knowing that he wanted to be with me, that he liked being with me….that he loved me – in his own way.

I’ve wanted a lot of things in my life. I wanted to debut. I wanted to be successful. I wanted people to know me, to respect me. I wanted love. I wouldn’t say I’m a selfish person but I can not deny that sometimes I want more then I should.

I fought it at first. He was younger then me, I was the Hyung, I was supposed to look out for him, not lust after him but when he laid his hands on me all other thoughts flew completely out the metaphorical window. I had never wanted anything more in my life then when I did when he kissed me; his larger frame trapping me against the wall, his strong hands pulling me closer, lifting me up.

When he asked if I would be his, I readily agreed. I never stopped to think. I just gave myself up to him. I believed his sweet words and charming eyes. His silent promises and the gentle caress of my skin spoke volumes to me.

It never occurred to me that perhaps this was temporary, perhaps this was a façade. In hindsight, I don’t I’d have seen it anyways; I was blind to everything bar what I felt for him.

When I stepped outside of myself and saw what I think may have always been there my face burned with the shame of it. I noticed gaps in his promises and cracks in his mask. I noticed the stolen kisses and hushed words. I noticed the lingering caress and the haunting looks.

I went through the denial period. I didn’t want to believe it but once my eyes had been opened to it I couldn’t seem to not notice. I watched as his face lit up from the simple joy of watching another. I noticed that his eyes never strayed from him long. I felt like such an idiot for not seeing it earlier.

I let go.

I walked away and he never came after me.

I had served my purpose so it seemed. He had now had the attention of another all to himself and that was what he had always longed for. We were not so different. Only he got what he wanted and I let go.

xXx

Title: Swallow
Rating: Hmm….M?
Pairing: SungMin/KyuHyun
Prompt: Swallow

SungMin accepted that he just wasn’t very manly. Sure he had all the parts but there was just something that he recognized in himself that was just plain girly. It was something deeper then liking the colour pink. It was something more then liking to look good.

It was something inside his soul. Something that made him giggle and blush when his lover looked at him. It was something that made him lean into an embrace and welcomed a hand on the small of his back.

He snuck a look at his lover from beneath lowered lashes. There was something intrinsically masculine about him. It was more then the fact that he was tall and broad shouldered. It was something more then a chiseled jaw and a crooked smile.

SungMin hasn’t had many lovers in his life. In fact he has only had the one other. A man that made him feel so small, it took the quiet words and the gentle caress of KyuHyun to finally come back out of the shell he had buried himself in.

KyuHyun was everything he could have hoped for in a lover, not only was he kind he was also mature and a bit cheeky at the same time. He waited for SungMin, never pressured him. He waited and when KyuHyun took him as his own that first time, SungMin was feverish with a passion he had not imagined possible.

KyuHyun was a gentle and patient lover. SungMin’s eyes rolled back in his head, his hands threading through luscious dark locks, his toes curling. He groaned low in his throat and threw his head back as he felt a firm hand rest against his hip to steady himself.

SungMin managed to raise his head and looked down into dark smoldering, mischievous eyes.

“Kyu..I..ah..I’m…”

KyuHyun just smiled. His tongue laving SungMin’s over sensitized skin, his throat working rhythmically, bringing him closer and closer….

SungMin whimpered as he felt him control slip further and further from his grasp. KyuHyun finally pulled away, his lips swollen, his smile bright.

SungMin never thought he’d experience this.

KyuHyun swallows.

SungMin loses all reason and understanding.

xXx

A/N: Uh…hope you like.

Be safe
-BG

Current Music: The Ramones - Tainted Love

Oliviajaeminlove on January 26th, 2007 01:41 am (UTC)
WINNAR.
Olivia: Ryeomin - Birthday Kissjaeminlove on January 26th, 2007 01:46 am (UTC)
OHMYGOD YOUR RYEOMIN = WINNAR.

ILOVEYOU.
BG: Aoilrigelbbub on January 26th, 2007 01:52 am (UTC)
Thank you for reading! I so appreciate it, ja. Oh...I'm so glad you liked that one. I had so much trouble. It was the last one I wrote.
Eh...right back at ya!
be safe
-BG
(Deleted comment)
BG: Aoilrigelbbub on January 26th, 2007 02:30 am (UTC)
Eh^^ I'm glad that you liked it! I will definately write more of it^^ Wasn't there an influx of the KyuMin in this community not that long ago? But they are cute^^ So, yes, more KyuMin [if I find some good prompts] ^^
Thanks for reading!
be safe
-BG
(Deleted comment)
BG: Aoilrigelbbub on January 27th, 2007 08:59 am (UTC)
Be Safe...in general...i dunno. I just always say it. For as long as i can remember....its always 'be safe *my name*' ^^
You have prompts? Thats great. I have a couple...but I dunno if i could use them for KyuMin...But...no worries...i'll write a KyuMin soon. If you want to share a prompt, i'll write a KyuMin for you, if you don't that's cool...i'll just find a prompt elsewhere^^
be safe
-BG
CP Explosioncpexplosion on January 26th, 2007 05:53 am (UTC)
That last one was so *.* I loved it!

Can't wait for the next 6 - is it? - drabbles!
BG: Aoilrigelbbub on January 27th, 2007 12:38 am (UTC)
Thanks bunches for reading! I'm glad you liked KyuHyun's^^ Hmm....5....EunHyuk's - so 5 drabbles^^
be safe
-BG
cucoriedkacucoriedka on January 26th, 2007 06:07 pm (UTC)
awwwwwww!

'I waited until his tears slowed and then I whispered.

“If you want, I’ll be yours.” '

just lovely ^^

sungmin and siwon's was also good. really nicely done!
BG: Aoilrigelbbub on January 27th, 2007 12:39 am (UTC)
Thanks heaps for reading! I'm so happy you think so!! Thank you!
be safe
-BG
→mai←littletsuki on January 28th, 2007 09:14 am (UTC)
ooohh the kyumin was love!! I was sad about the Kibum one though; he used sungmin and that definitively isn't nice nor does Sungmin deserve such treatment. Thankfully, however, Sungmin didn't seem too devastated. The shiwon one was really good too, with the whole admiration thing. The ryeomin was....well, it was interesting, though I think that pairing is O_o. But ryeowook giving himself like that to Sungmin so willingly and directly was great!
BG: Aoilrigelbbub on January 28th, 2007 10:14 am (UTC)
Thank you for reading!! I'm glad you liked the KyuMin!! Yeah, I know...I made KiBum a bit of a jerk and I made SungMin sad...but it just had to be done and I'm certain there is someone that would be willing to take in SungMin's broken heart and sticky it back together!! ^^

I like the ShiWon one. A friend gave me the quote and said that I should use it in a drabble [which he picked randomly off my list o.O;] but it all worked out okay so...^^

Hmm...RyeoMin, I don't mind the pairing. Truthfully, I like just about all pairings - I have favourites of course but anyonexanyonexeveryone will do me just fine^^ I'm glad you liked the drabble though!

be safe
-BG