KiKi
miraa
miracle______

10 Songs + 10 Drabbles

Title: 10 Songs + 10 Drabbles Challenge
Pairing: Various SuJu
Rating: G to PG-13
Warnings: Angst, language, pervertedness
Notes: Saw this challenge on one of the other entries and decided to do it...I'm not used to writing like this, so if things are cut off abruptly, or seem weird, I'm sorry. >_> This was definitely much different than my normal style.

Challenge Rules:
1. Pick a character, pairing, or fandom you like.
2. Turn on your music player and put it on random/shuffle.
3. Write a drabble related to each song that plays. You only have the time frame of the song to finish the drabble; you start when the song starts, and stop when it’s over. No lingering afterwards!
4. Do ten of these, then post them.

1. “Spirit Dreams Inside”—L’arc~en~ciel
Hankyung/???, Hankyung/Shiwon

He snubbed out the cigarette roughly, adding the still-smoking butt to the ever growing pile in the ashtray next to him. He usually never chain-smoked like this.

Unless something was bothering him.

Frustrated, Hankyung lit another cigarette and inhaled deeply, knowing he shouldn’t be doing this, but reveling in the high the combination of nicotine and forbiddeness sent rushing through his veins.

Now, with his lover gone, it was the only way he could even come close to the sweet feelings he had once had. That sweet sensation that rushed through his veins every time the other man had touched him, looked at him, or even said his name.

It had been hard on them both. This whole China thing.

They had fought about it and it hadn’t ended well. So even though Hankyung would be back in Korea within the month, he felt he didn’t have anything to go home to.

“Hyung!”

He looked up into Shiwon’s smiling face and snubbed out his latest cigarette.

Or maybe…he did.

---

2. “Unlock”—SS501
Kibum/Yehsung

Bodies moved. Sinuously, sensuously, sexily.

The combined smell of body odor and arousal went straight to his head and he found himself nearly drowning in their heady mix. He could practically see the sex leaking out of the other man’s pores, running down his smooth skin much like the sweat that shimmered in the single spotlight that lit the stage.

Yehsung moved gracefully, hair brushing his neck gently and sticking to his forehead. Kibum licked his lips and edged closer to the older man, brushing up against him with feigned accident.

Yehsung smirked and turned so their bodies were pressed flush together. He ground his hips against the younger boy’s sharply, delighting in the friction.
Kibum grunted and grabbed Yehsung’s hips, crushing their lips together as well. Their movements had become less dancelike and more animalistic.

But he didn’t care. They were alone.

---

3. “Love is All I Need”—DBSK
Henry/Zhoumi

Henry leaned on the balcony and looked out at the city skyline, a light breeze ruffling his hair. The golden rays of sunset reflected off the buildings around him, giving the city an otherworldly glow that touched something long-forgotten inside of him.

Soft footsteps.

A pair of arms slid around his waist and a warm face pressed itself against his neck. He smiled.

“What are you thinking about?”

Henry’s grin widened as he continued to stare at the pink-streaked sky above the skyscrapers.

“The day you first told me you loved me.”

He felt, more than heard, Zhoumi’s chuckle as it vibrated against the delicate skin of his neck.

“Don’t laugh, gege! It’s true!”

Zhoumi laughed again and turned Henry to face him.

Henry thought there wasn’t anything in the whole world that was as pretty as Zhoumi’s face lit up with golden sunbeams.

“I believe you,” he whispered before touching their lips together.

---

4. “5senshi”—WaT
Sungmin/Hyukjae

Sand, sun, surf, and skies. Sungmin grinned as he ran along the beach, kicking off his shoes and doing a cartwheel in the sand.

This vacation was going to be perfect.

“Sungmin!” Their manager called. “What do you think you’re doing?!”

Except for that whole music video and photoshoot thing, that is.

With a sigh, he turned around and headed back to where his other band members were gathered around the manager, grabbing his shoes as he went. He missed the grin on Hyukjae’s face as he went to stand next to the other boy resignedly.

Their manager barked out orders and the thirteen boys found themselves in front of a camera for the next eight hours.

Sungmin pouted the entire time.

When the shoot was finally over for the day, the sun had already gone down, so it was pointless to play in the sand, and he continued to pout as he stood in front of their hotel room window.

Hyukjae stole up behind him silently and put his hands over his eyes. “Follow me,” he breathed in the older boy’s ear.

Shivering from the feel of his warm breath, Sungmin allowed himself to be led out of the room. Soon the sound of the ocean echoed in his ears and he felt the ground grow softer beneath his feet. When Hyukjae finally took his hands way from Sungmin’s eyes, he could see the moonlit surf before, waves sparkling silver as they washed up on the sand.

He gasped at the beauty of it all.

“But it’s not as beautiful as you,” Hyukjae murmured in his ear before turning him around for a kiss.

---

5. “Santa Clause is Comin’ to Town”—DBSK
YooSu and JaeHoMin

The presents under the tree glittered with the reflection of hundreds of light, the colors dancing before Changmin’s eyes as he admired the scene. The other boys were sprawled out on the floor around him, too tired to even make a move to open them.

Deciding to take matters into his own hands, Changmin reached for a present with his name on it, only to have his hand smacked away by a grumpy Yunho.

“Don’t even think about it Minnie,” he growled.

“But, hyuuuuung! It’s after midnight—it’s already Christmas!”

“So? It’s still dark outside, that means it’s time for sleeping,” Junsu replied sleepily, his head pillowed on Yoochun’s stomach. Yoochun was already out cold.

“You’ll just have to wait until morning,” Jaejoong decreed, tugging Changmin down next to him and Yunho. “Go to sleep.”

Changmin glared at the two older boys.

Even when you got old enough to stop believing in Santa Clause, you still had to wait until Christmas morning to open your presents.

---

6. “Unforgettable”—DBSK
Yehsung/Kyuhyun

Some things in life were unforgettable.

Like the color of the sky reflected in your eyes.

Or the way you laughed when one of the other boys did something stupid and ended up getting a scolding from Eeteuk-umma.

Even your body—with its smooth porcelain skin and delicate structure is unforgettable. I know you always said there was nothing special about you, but I never believed that. Not for a minute.

To me, you were a treasure, something that couldn’t be erased from my memory. Every little thing continues to stand out in clear relief to this day:

You didn’t smile much, but when you did, it lit up the entire room.

Your dedication put the rest of us to shame.

Your love for the group and its fans outshone even the brightest of spotlights.

Kyuhyun…

Now Super Junior dances one member less, leaving a gaping, jagged hole in its formations, just for you. Outward proof that without you, we’re not the same, and never will be. It’s a physical representation of my heart.

---

7. “Color My World”—winds.
Shiwon/Heechul

Heechul was like the rainbow—loud, bright, shining, multi-colored. Until I met him, my life had been ordinary, but good in its own way. I didn’t have much to worry about, and I felt I had plenty to be thankful for.

But the day I met him, my world exploded in color. It was like I had been living in black and white, but without even knowing about it.

His flamboyant manner and charming smile drew me in and as more and more time passed, I felt my life getting more and more vibrant with his presence.

Things were fast-paced, but exciting. Hectic, but always fun. Crazy even, but never to the point where I didn’t think he was good for me.

My old life slowly became forgotten as my new one seeped its colors into every corner of my brain—there was nowhere I could go to escape him and his bright, shining radiance.

But that was ok by me. My love for him had added its own color to the mix, splashing across the canvas of our now-shared life and creating a new unique hue that we could call our own.

“Shiwon?”

Startled I glanced up, wondering how he had snuck up on me like that. Usually the room seemed to light up when he stepped into it, alerting me to his presence.

He grinned down at me. “Spacing out again?”

I smiled back, standing up. “Yeah, because I was thinking about you. You dazzle me at times, Rella.”

His pealing laughter shot out beams of purest color that lit the room like sunbeams after a hard rain.

---

8. “Naega Baboyeosseo”—A’ST1
Hankyung/Heechul

The day Hankyung moved out, Heechul threw a temper tantrum, stomping around like a demon and glaring at anyone who got in his path.

The day after Hankyung moved out, Heechul spent the day locked in his room crying, though he’d never admit that to the others. But they could hear the tell-tale sounds of his sobbing easily through the thin walls.

The week after Hankyung moved out, Heechul moved around the apartment like a zombie, eyes unforced as his feet shuffled their familiar paths from his room, to the kitchen, to the bathroom, and back. It was heartbreaking to see him so devastated.

The month after Hankyung moved out, Heechul slowly began to withdraw into himself, staying in his room more and more and conversing with the other boys less and less. They tried to talk to him, get him to work things out and go back to his old self, but their attempts were unsuccessful, so they left him to his own devices.

Eventually, it had been two months and Heechul still hadn’t gotten over Hankyung. It seemed as if he never would. The other Super Junior boys sighed as they watched him stare out the window at the rain and knew the group would never be the same.

---

9. “Cube”—Gackt
Shiwon/Hankyung

Your clothes are still all over the floor.

You never did like to clean them up or put them away. I guess that was just one of the many (too many) ways we differed.

I just can’t seem to bring myself to pick them up or throw them away or burn them or touch them or—

Your toothbrush is still in the bathroom.

It lays on the back of the sink, abandoned but not forgotten and I don’t want to touch it.

If I did, you might never come back.

And if you never came back, I might—

Out in the kitchen, your favorite mug still sits in the cupboard, unwashed, with traces of your lipgloss still around its edges.

Most days I can’t even stand to look at it, with its purple and green swirls, which is why I put it back in the cabinet in the first place.

I don’t open that cabinet, most days. It’s possible your demon still lurks in there, waiting…waiting for—

I don’t try to forget you, but neither do I actually try to remember you either.

Most times, my thoughts cut themselves off as I turn away from the remnants of you still scattered around our apartment.

I’ll leave them there until every last trace of your life is sucked out of them.

By then, I’ll have moved on.

---

10. “Moon Clock”—winds.
Kangin/Ryeowook

“Hyung it’s cold!”

“Ryeowook, shut the fuck up! That’s the 10th time you’ve said it in the past 5 minutes and believe me, we heard you the first five!”

“But hyung—”

“I don’t care!” Kangin exploded, spinning around to face the younger man. “Quit stating the obvious and leave the rest of us to shiver in peace!”

Childishly, Ryeowook stomped on Kangin’s foot before running to hide behind Yehsung. “It’s cold!!” he yelled, sticking his tongue out at the taller man, who was currently agonizing over his foot.

“Damn you, what was that for?! I swear, Ryeowook, one of these days I’m gonna kill you!”

“Only if you could catch me first,” Ryeowook shot back. “Fatty.”

“That’s it!” Kangin roared, forgetting about his foot and diving for Ryeowook.

Yehsung casually stepped out of the way as the two tumbled to the ground, remarking to Eeteuk, “They make a cute couple don’t they?”
Tags: pairing: various
Subscribe

• Stay With Me

Title : Stay With Me Pairing : HaeHyuk Genre : Drama/Comedy (teensy bit of angst) Rating : PG-13 (eventual NC-17) Ch: 2 /? Warning :…

• All of Me

Title : Stay With Me Pairing : HaeHyuk Genre : Drama/Comedy (teensy bit of angst) Rating : PG-13 (eventual NC-17) Ch: 1/? Warning :…

• All of Me

Title : All of Me Pairing: HaeHyuk Genre: Fluff/Smut Rating: NC-17 Warning: Some spelling/grammar errors…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 4 comments