happyditz44.livejournal.com/10076.html.
Title-Scales (Of irritation!)
Pairing-Donghae/Kyuhyun
Rating-PG
Prompt-57-scales
Progress-57/100
Words-358
Disclaimer-I don't own them.

It really was that kind of day. Kyuhyun sat down in one of the chairs in the living room of the Super Junior dorms and let out a tense breath. Irritation was written all over his face, and he tried his best to get his emotional scale back in order. If he could just relax a little and unwind it would be just fine. All he needed was some peace and quiet. He let out another tense breath and tried to focus on calming himself down. He envisioned a scale in his mind, slowly righting itself, and then, without warning, he felt someone poke his cheek and the scale tipped all the way to the irritated side.

“WHAT?” he shouted, not even knowing who it was. He didn’t care if it was Heechul or Kangin, or even Sungmin. He just wanted to be alone. He finally took time to see who it was and saw a very frightened fishie staring back at him.

“What. Do. You. Want?” He asked, gritting his teeth to try and hold back the hissy fit that was threatening to come on, and very fast at that.

“Um,” said Donghae, “I was just wondering if you wanted me to make you anything for dinner…you didn’t have to yell at me.” Kyuhyun sighed and smacked his forehead.

“Look,” he said, “I’m sorry, but I’m just stressed out right now, and my emotional scale has been tipped way out of balance. So, I would appreciate it if you didn’t interrupt me in such a weird way.” Donghae nodded thoughtfully.

“Okay Kyu,” he said, “I understand.” He backed away slowly.

“Take your time doing that,” he said, “and don’t mind me. I’m just going to go to the store and come back. Spicy rice cakes sound okay?” he asked and Kyuhyun nodded.
            “Sure,” he said, “sure.” Donghae left and Kyuhyun sunk into the chair. He didn’t know what it was, but somehow he felt a little better. He took a deep breath and felt the scale right itself. He really had to say thank you to Donghae when he got home, and apologize again for the outburst.

Tags: pairing: donghae/kyuhyun
Subscribe

• kyuhae fics post

Title: I Wished For You Pairing: Donghae and Kyuhyun Rating: G Summary: Maybe his wish has come true after all. Maybe this time it can last…

• foolish people 3 [2/3]

Title: Foolish People Pairing/s: Kyuhyun/Donghae, Kyuhyun/Sungmin Rating: R Warning: Mentions of self-harm, crude language, psychological issues…

• Speculum [2/?]

Title: Speculum [2/?] Author: twin_heaven Main Pairing: Donghae/Kyuhyun Rating: PG-13 Summary: Their world was guided by Bonds.…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 15 comments

• kyuhae fics post

Title: I Wished For You Pairing: Donghae and Kyuhyun Rating: G Summary: Maybe his wish has come true after all. Maybe this time it can last…

• foolish people 3 [2/3]

Title: Foolish People Pairing/s: Kyuhyun/Donghae, Kyuhyun/Sungmin Rating: R Warning: Mentions of self-harm, crude language, psychological issues…

• Speculum [2/?]

Title: Speculum [2/?] Author: twin_heaven Main Pairing: Donghae/Kyuhyun Rating: PG-13 Summary: Their world was guided by Bonds.…