?

No account? Create an account

06 November 2008 @ 06:38 pm

For amine87
Pairing: kyumin with a dash of kyuteuk~
Genre: poor attempt at crack (and romance? XD)
Rating: PG I guess…
A/N: for amine87 XD because she was nice enough to give me a kyumin prompt (:
Prompt: “love letter, confession, jealousy xD”

Sungmin stares at the piece of paper in front of him and blinks. He blinks again. And again. And again.

He decides to start off this letter by writing the name of the recipient, ‘Shouldn’t be that hard, right?

Dear...Cho...Kyuhum—ACK! NO!’ Sungmin growled under his breath, scrunched up the piece of paper and threw it behind him and onto the big pile of crumpled up pieces of paper.

Okay...Lee Sungmin, please calm down,’ Sungmin breathed in deeply, ‘Now, breathe out,’ and then breathed out. ‘Okay, let’s try this again.

The tip of Sungmin’s pink pencil (with bunny patterns) did not meet paper. Instead, it met hard wood. He stared blankly at the place where his paper was supposed to be and then, screamed.

“OH. MY. GOD. I CANNOT BELIEVE I DON’T HAVE ANY MORE PAPER. UGH, I HATE YOU.” Sungmin shouted to no one in particular.

“Hyung, who do you hate?” Sungmin screamed again as he heard an oh-so-familiar voice. Right. Beside. His. Ear.

“M-Magnae! Don’t scare me luck that.” Sungmin could hear his heart thump like a construction worker thumping his hammer. Really hard.

“Hey, you were the one who was spacing out. And now, thanks to you, I’m half deaf.” Kyuhyun laughed as he saw his hyung’s face pale a bit. He was immediately bombarded with apologies and worried looks. He laughed again, “Hey, I was just kidding.” Sungmin puffed up his cheeks and gave Kyuhyun a glare.

“Geez,” Kyuhyun walked up to Sungmin, “You’re so immature, even more so than I am.” And ruffled Sungmin’s hair affectionately.

“Hey—“

“I’m going out for dinner, when I come back, our room better be cleaned up.” Kyuhyun said as he eyed the big pile of paper (aka the love letters he was supposed to receive but didn’t because they never got finished), “Understand?”

“Yes…” Sungmin had to try really hard to stop himself from calling Kyuhyun ‘Kyuhyun ahjussi’.

“And,” Kyuhyun eyed Sungmin again, “Don’t even think about calling me that.”

“Yes,” Sungmin said as Kyuhyun headed for the door, “Kyuhyun ahjussi.”

And then, BAM!, Sungmin was on his bed with a (very, very, very sexy) ahjussi on top of him.

Sungmin hopes that Kyuhyun’s ready to be called ‘ahjussi’ everyday from now on.

=======

“I’m hungry.” Sungmin whined as he dragged himself to the kitchen.

“Ah, Sungmin-sshi, I though you were going with Leeteuk-sshi and Kyuhyun-sshi to dinner.” That statement made Sungmin stand straight.

“What did you say?” Sungmin’s jaw dropped.

“I said that I thought you were—“

“After that.”

“—going to with Leeteuk-sshi and Kyuhyun-sshi to dinner.” Hangeng, the apartment cook, blinked as Sungmin paled.

“Oh no.” Sungmin had to try really hard not to scream.

Kyuteuk.

That was the only reason why he was wasting so much time (and paper) in his room, trying to write a love letter.

It’s never Kyumin this, and Kyumin that anymore. No one refers to them as Kyumin anymore. It’s always Kyuhyun and Sungmin. Not Kyumin. Not Sungkyu. Just Sungmin and Kyuhyun.

And now, everyone was referring to Kyuhyun and Leeteuk the way they used to refer Kyuhyun and Sungmin. Kyuteuk.

And Sungmin hated it.

=======

Since Sungmin hated it so much, he had decided to go and stalk follow the Kyuteuk couple, making sure that Turkey Turkey Unspecial Leeteuk Leeteuk wasn’t going to make a move on HIS Kyuhyun.

“Um, miss. How may I help you?” The waitress asked, a bit freaked out by the ‘miss’ in front of her. That ‘miss’ was currently mumbling to ‘herself’ while sending death glares staring at a very loving couple who was sitting a few tables away.

“Yeah, just, go away.” Sungmin shooed rudely, eyes still glued to the Kyuteuk couple. ‘That turkey! How dare he give Kyuhyun that look!’ The waitress just walked away, mumbling something about girls and their PMS moments.

When the Kyuteuk couple left the restaurant, Sungmin did, too. He continued to stalk them but ended up loosing sight of them at one of the busier roads. He turned and turned and turned, trying to look for an extremely good looking man with a turkey girly leader. Sungmin gave up when he realized that they were already gone and began to head home. When he had arrived at a park, he stopped and headed for the swings.

He took out an envelope from his pocket (which was pink by the way) and read over the recipient’s name.

“Kyuhyun…”

“What?” Sungmin screamed again that day when he heard an oh-so-familiar voice. Right. Beside. His. Ear.

“Sungmin…please don’t do that again.” Kyuhyun said as he plopped down beside Sungmin on the next swing.

“Ah, sorry…” Sungmin laughed awkwardly, “Where’s Tur—I mean Leeteuk?”

“He went home first. He noticed someone stalking us,” Sungmin frowned at what Leeteuk had said, “So he went home first. I told him I’d walk around first.” Kyuhyun eyed the letter Sungmin was holding, “So, is that for me?” Sungmin became flustered as Kyuhyun grabbed the letter from his hands.

“Magnae! Give that back!”

Kyuhyun laughed as he watched Sungmin reach for the letter.

“Damn me and my short limbs…ugh!” Sungmin jumped again.

The older male gave up after a few more jumps, that’s when Kyuhyun decided to read the letter (which was on pink stationary). He chuckled when he finished.

“Sungmin,”

Sungmin looked up expectantly at Kyuhyun with wide eyes, “Yes, Kyuhyun?”

“I never knew you could be such a sap.” Kyuhyun’s eyes glittered with amusement.

“Kyu! You’re so mean.” Sungmin frowned cutely, “You owe me four bunnies.”

“But you love me for it,” Kyuhyun smiled that dazzling smile of his; ignoring Sungmin’s demand, “And don’t say you didn’t. It says so right here that you do.”

And smooched the older male.

And they lived happily ever after (with lots and lots of stuffed bunnies of course.)
=====================

Uh yeah. LOL. I had fun doing this XD
I hope you guys liked it (:
And I hope there was enough Kyuteuk for you, amine87 :)

=====================
Here’s some omake/epilogue thing XDD:

That night when Kyuhyun had walked back into the apartment, Leeteuk saw an unhappy magnae (who was currently mumbling about having a hole in his wallet) and a very, very, very happy Sungmin (who was currently carrying about four, large, brand spankin’** new stuffed bunnies in his arms). He shook his head and went back to his room, thinking that sometimes, Sungmin was really evil and manipulating, especially when it comes to the magnae.

“Sungmin’s really manipulative, isn’t he?” He asked Heechul (who was currently admiring himself with a hand held mirror).

“What are you talking about?” Heechul replied, eyes glued to the person in the mirror (“Oh, who’s that fine young man I see? Me, duh.”).

“Well, he’s always the magnae treat him to pumpkin pie.” Leeteuk had to try really hard not to scold Heechul for always being so vain.

“Are you stupid or something?” Heechul gave Leeteuk an incredulous look, (“And they call me stupid.” He mumbled to himself.).

“Huh?” Leeteuk stared at Heechul blankly, waiting for Heechul to continue. The other just rolled his eyes.

“Your little baby, Kyuhyun, is in love with our prince-like bunny, duh.”

Leeteuk immediately ran out to scold a certain child who kept something important like this away from him, the mother of the house.

Heechul just smirked and continued to admire himself when he heard Leetuek scream loudly the moment he opened Kyumin's door. Listening to Leeteuk lecturing Kyuhyun and Sungmin about having sex while the door was unlocked and that the others were still awake make Heechul's smirk larger.

'All in a day's work.' Heechul thought happily as he skipped out and into Hangeng's room,

"Hannie! I want fried rice!"

Fin.

** brand spankin’ = does anyone else use this saying? LOL it sounds weird when written…

Current Mood: content
Current Music: Sugarcult - Memory

darkangelhate10darkangelhate10 on November 7th, 2008 03:04 am (UTC)
spot....
darkangelhate10darkangelhate10 on November 7th, 2008 03:14 am (UTC)
Turkey Turkey Unspecial Leeteuk

bad Min. talking to your mother like that

it's so cute

win for the end

Rella is really so smart

LOVELOVELOVELOVE

SAVE KYUMIN

We have to spread Kyumin's LOVE
xendlesssorrowx: kyumiin♥xendlesssorrowx on November 7th, 2008 03:18 am (UTC)
haha XD it's an inside joke between my friends (:
thank you for commenting♥

yes~ save the kyumin♥♥ XDD
Ming♥: kyuminamine87 on November 7th, 2008 03:40 am (UTC)
ohmy.......................

ithinkimdead..............

I like the little2 bracketed sentences

“I’m going out for dinner, when I come back, our room better be cleaned up.” Kyuhyun said as he eyed the big pile of paper (aka the love letters he was supposed to receive but didn’t because they never got finished), “Understand?”
xDDD~ Kyu is really an ahjussi!

“Damn me and my short limbs…ugh!” Sungmin jumped again.
my O_________________O he admit it! HE ADMIT IT!!! XDD

And they lived happily ever after (with lots and lots of stuffed bunnies of course.)
oh yessss xD~

That night when Kyuhyun had walked back into the apartment, Leeteuk saw an unhappy magnae (who was currently mumbling about having a hole in his wallet) and a very, very, very happy Sungmin (whose was currently carrying about four, large, brand spankin’** new stuffed bunnies in his arms).
unhappy

unhappy

unhappy

lolz xDDD~

and Heechul, gahhhh~ always a win x3~~~

thanks so much for writing this ^o^
xendlesssorrowx: SOMEONE'S too happy...xendlesssorrowx on November 7th, 2008 03:52 am (UTC)
*gives you water of LIFE* XDD

thank you for commenting XD
i take it that you like it? :3

and i just realized i made a mistake :|

"whose was currently carrying"
"whose was currently carrying"

kajdfsfsdfsdf sorry its not perfect ):
Ming♥: kyuminamine87 on November 8th, 2008 01:29 am (UTC)
xD it's k, I didn't notice it also in the first place

yep I like it ♥ I've got enough fluff/romance/cracks these days xDDD~
I'm just wondering, you're not just a KyuMin bias rite? xP
xendlesssorrowx: hanchul♥xendlesssorrowx on November 8th, 2008 05:15 am (UTC)
haha

nope~ i like other pairings too~ but :| kyumin is dying qmi has come and taken over T^T yeah...

how about yoou? XD
looking for love in those black alleyssuperbmushroom on November 7th, 2008 04:05 am (UTC)
kyumin!!!
this is really good and crack!
sungmin with all his pink stuff and bunnies!
kyuhyun who always pops out of nowhere.
slow eeteuk mummy who did not realised what his(her) children is up to!
and
(“Oh, who’s that fine young man I see? Me, duh.”)
the vain vain Heechul!

Love it!
xendlesssorrowx: sparklyryochan~~xendlesssorrowx on November 7th, 2008 05:22 am (UTC)
haha thank you for commenting♥ X]
murd3r4lyf3murd3r4lyf3 on November 7th, 2008 04:30 am (UTC)
SAVE THE KYUMIN PPL!!!!!
W000000000T!!!
this was SUPERBBB
it sooo FUNNY!!
i love everyBIT!!
xendlesssorrowx: uedaa~xendlesssorrowx on November 7th, 2008 05:23 am (UTC)
ohmygosh (:
im glad you like it :D
the other yuri: minsallysync on November 7th, 2008 12:22 pm (UTC)
KYUMIN!!!!! *runs around*
THIS IS SOOOOOO LOVELY!!!!! <3

“What are you talking about?” Heechul replied, eyes glued to the person in the mirror (“Oh, who’s that fine young man I see? Me, duh.”).
--- VERY HEECHUL
xendlesssorrowx: sparklyryochan~~xendlesssorrowx on November 8th, 2008 12:43 am (UTC)
LOOL~ yes, kyumin♥
thank you for commenting :D
rokkugo_ogukkor on November 8th, 2008 02:38 am (UTC)
Kekekekekeke~ So funny and brand spankin's awesome 8D
xendlesssorrowx: kyumiin♥xendlesssorrowx on November 8th, 2008 05:03 am (UTC)
LOL yesssssssss~ im not the only one who uses this phrase LOL

takteng_kamotetakteng_kamote on November 8th, 2008 04:41 pm (UTC)
LOL, SungMin manipulating the magnae into buying four stuffed bunnies XD (and what is he to do with that much stuffed bunnies? XD)

and totally love Heechul's appearance in the end :D
xendlesssorrowx: sparklyryochan~~xendlesssorrowx on November 10th, 2008 01:13 am (UTC)
haha XD who knows? zomgteapartyyyyyyyyyyyyXDD

thank you for commeting XD
kyuminlovekyuminlove on November 22nd, 2008 05:19 am (UTC)
this is so funny! i love this. <3
xendlesssorrowx: kyumiin♥xendlesssorrowx on November 28th, 2008 04:57 am (UTC)
haha, thank youuss (:
kyuhyunlover3kyuhyunlover3 on December 4th, 2008 04:48 am (UTC)
HOW DID I NOT READ THIS??!!!LOL anyways REALLY CUTE KYUMIN!!!!XD XD X3 THX FOR SHARING!!
xendlesssorrowx: SOMEONE'S too happy...xendlesssorrowx on December 6th, 2008 01:47 am (UTC)
LOL
thank you for commenting!♥
babo_lovebabo_love on March 14th, 2011 03:49 am (UTC)
LOL hahahahahahah since when the angel is on Thanksgiving dinner table :)) This is so funny!!! Umma was right when his youngest is ripped off by the cute bunny :))