?

No account? Create an account

12 January 2007 @ 02:22 pm
Fic - Shot Glass Lenses 4/4  
AHHHH This chapter was *soo* hard to write!! ;_; My muse had died half way through it. I hope you guys like it despite that fact!!

Title: Shot Glass Lenses
Chapter: 4/4
Rating: Very very NC-17
Pairing: YehHyuk/YehTeuk
Summary: It had started as an accident. None of them had realized the alcohol would go straight to their heads.

YehSung is acting like a slut. LeeTeuk’s mind screamed at him as YehSung sucked at his adams apple.

And he shouldn’t be there, doing what he was doing. HyukJae was asleep on the floor not even a foot away. But he couldn’t help it. He couldn’t stop the reaction to YehSung that ran through his body, thundered through his blood.

“YehSung.” He gasped. YehSung pulled his head away and LeeTeuk looked down at the younger mans face. LeeTeuk reached sideways and grabbed the box of tissues. “Clean yourself up first.”

“I don’t want to.” YehSung said and licked past the corner of his lips to taste the drying semen on his face. LeeTeuk couldn’t deny the electricity that shot through him at the sight.

“I want you to.” LeeTeuk said again, pushing YehSung off him. YehSung pouted at LeeTeuk as he wiped his face. “Everywhere.” LeeTeuk said, putting a hand out to stop YehSung from crawling back onto him.

YehSung glared at him before standing up and walking over to get more tissues. LeeTeuk used to the break to bring himself back into control and to put back on his pants. YehSung’s own cum had left spots on them, but he ignored them. He looked down at HyukJae and caught the sight of YehSung cleaning away HyukJae’s release from his thighs out of the corner of his eye. LeeTeuk bit his lip. He couldn’t just leave HyukJae half naked on the floor of the bathroom.

He squatted down and fixed HyukJae’s clothing as best he could. YehSung sat down on the counter, still naked as the day he was born, and watched as LeeTeuk woke up HyukJae.

“Hyung?” His voice was raw with sleep.

“You shouldn’t sleep in the bathroom, HyukJae.” LeeTeuk told him. HyukJae sat up and rubbed his eyes.

“I had the weirdest dream with YehSung hyung in it.” HyukJae said and LeeTeuk used his body to try and block out the view of YehSung.

“That’s right, HyukJae, you’re dreaming.” LeeTeuk told him and gently pushed him to the door. He took him into the hall. “KangIn?” He called but after a minute only DongHae showed up. “Take him to bed.”

DongHae nodded. “He throw up?”

“Just passed out.” LeeTeuk told him as DongHae took control of HyukJae. LeeTeuk waited a minute before going back into the bathroom and locking the door behind him. “You. Shower. Now.”

YehSung looked at LeeTeuk for a moment before noticing the tent of LeeTeuk’s pants. He grinned like a bandit and hopped lightly off the counter. “Of course, hyung.” YehSung said and walked across the room. He turned the water on as he heard the rustle of clothing.

LeeTeuk divested himself of clothing as fast as he could. He could see YehSung smirking at him but didn’t care. When he was fully naked he came up behind the younger boy and kissed along his neck.

YehSung almost purred as LeeTeuk licked, sucked, and bit at his ears. LeeTeuk ran his hands up and down YehSung’s sides before drawing them in teasing strokes across his chest, just barely brushing at YehSung’s nipples.

YehSung panted as LeeTeuk teasingly drew his fingertips around YehSung’s nipples. He gasped and his eyes fluttered closed as YehSung rocked his hips backwards, rubbing his butt cheeks along LeeTeuk’s hardening cock. YehSung twisted his head around and LeeTeuk leaned forward. Their lips met and YehSung’s tongue demanded entrance.

LeeTeuk pulled back, denying YehSung before gently pushing him until he stepped under the shower’s spray. “The shampoo is on the floor, if you’re thinking of showering.” YehSung said as LeeTeuk joined him.

LeeTeuk gave him a look. “Do you think we’ll be showering?”

YehSung glanced down, slowly bringing his gaze back to LeeTeuk’s eyes and raised an eyebrow at him. LeeTeuk gasped as YehSung’s hand grabbed his straining erection and began to fondle it. “We better not be just showering.” YehSung breathed into LeeTeuk’s ear.

“You haven’t been satisfied?” LeeTeuk asked as YehSung brought their bodies flush against the other and used both hands to hold their erections together.

LeeTeuk dug his fingers into YehSung’s hair and attacked YehSung’s lips with his own. LeeTeuk devoured YehSung’s mouth with his lips, his teeth, his tongue. He ravaged the inside of YehSung’s mouth and demanded of YehSung with his tongue.

YehSung moaned as sped his hands up. The water that washed over their bodies kept YehSung’s hands slick upon them. “If you keep doing that…” LeeTeuk gasped.

“We’ll have an even score.” YehSung said, rubbing his thumb over the head of LeeTeuk’s cock.

“And the game will end.” LeeTeuk told him.

YehSung leaned forward and kissed along LeeTeuk’s jaw. “I don’t want that to happen.” He said as he let go out LeeTeuk’s erection and ran his hands up to play with his nipples. “I still want to play.”

“You’re insatiable.” LeeTeuk told him as he nibbled at YehSung’s ear lobe.

YehSung practically moaned against LeeTeuk. “You need stami-NA!” YehSung almost screamed out the end as LeeTeuk’s hands devilishly grabbed at his ass, kneading it.

“Tell me what you want.” LeeTeuk said, his fingers teasing YehSung’s entrance.

YehSung clung to LeeTeuk and moaned. “I want…”

“How should we play this?” He sucked along YehSung’s neck, nipping at his collar bone.

YehSung ran his hands up LeeTeuk’s back and held onto his shoulders. “You need to…” LeeTeuk slid a finger into YehSung, causing the boy to gasp in his arms. “There! Now!”

LeeTeuk pulled away with a devilish grin. “What?”

YehSung leaned forward and kissed LeeTeuk harshly. “I want you to fuck me now.”

LeeTeuk stepped back and took YehSung’s hands off him. He forced YehSung to turn around, the shower spraying in his upturned face. YehSung reached his arms out forward, bracing himself against the wall as LeeTeuk grabbed the body wash from its perch in the shower. He gasped as LeeTeuk slid two fingers into him.

“I think I’m stretched enough.” YehSung told him.

“I don’t want to hurt you.”

“I want you.” YehSung turned and looked into LeeTeuk’s eyes.

LeeTeuk’s mouth went dry at the look of raw lust in YehSung’s eyes. It filtered through him and twitched his cock. He licked his lips and nodded. He grasped YehSung’s hip with one hand and used the other to guide his hard erection into YehSung. YehSung hung his head, eyes closed, and moaned as LeeTeuk entered him.

LeeTeuk slowly pushed in, and pulled back before pushing back in deeper than before. He slowly thrust his way until he was buried to the hilt inside YehSung. He panted and ran his hands up YehSung’s chest and pinch at his nipples.

“Ready?” LeeTeuk asked him.

YehSung chuckled. “I’ve been waiting for you!”

LeeTeuk bit YehSung’s shoulder in response before pulling slowly back. He thrust harshly forward, and YehSung choked back a scream. LeeTeuk pinched and played with YehSung’s nipples as he pulled back again and started a rhythm. LeeTeuk sucked and bit at YehSung’s neck and shoulders as the boy moaned with each thrust into him.

“LeeTeuk! LeeTeuk!” YehSung moaned over and over. “Oh this is better than a dream!” LeeTeuk slammed into YehSung in agreement.

YehSung was in heaven. The water running along his body teased him like many feather light fingers running along his body. LeeTeuk’s fingers kept him between the brink of pleasure and pain as they squeezed and rolled his hard nipples. His neglected cock bounced against his stomach and thighs with each thrust of LeeTeuk into him.

YehSung moved his weight onto his left forearm, and grasped his weeping cock with his right hand. LeeTeuk groaned as he hit deeper into YehSung with the change in angle. “YehSung!” He gasped.

YehSung moaned, he felt himself getting closer to his limit. He furiously rubbed his cock and clenched down on LeeTeuk’s erection, hoping to drive him closer to the edge. “I’m close, so close.” He panted.

LeeTeuk shook his head, forcing the water out of his eyes. He slid his hands down YehSung’s abs and grasped harshly onto his hips. He braced himself as he thrust harsher into YehSung. YehSung shuddered in pleasure; he’d always wanted this.

Light flashes before LeeTeuk’s eyes. He could feel himself reaching the edge. He groaned as he reached his hand forward, placing it over YehSung’s fingers and grasped tightly. He forced YehSung’s hand to move faster. His thrusts into YehSung became harsher.

“LEETEUK~!” YehSung screamed and shook beneath LeeTeuk. LeeTeuk jerked as YehSung clenched painfully around him, driving him over the edge. He thrust harshly, shallowly into YehSung before driving into YehSung.

He groaned low in his throat “YehSung” as he felt himself release deep within the younger boy. The world spun behind his closed eyelids and he felt YehSung jerking slightly beneath his hands.

The world came back first with the feeling of YehSung standing up and reaching a hand back to run through his hair. Then the feeling of YehSung’s lips gently on his own. He opened his eyes and saw the smirk of a cat who’d just gotten his cream on YehSung’s lips.

LeeTeuk chuckled at the thought before groaning as YehSung slowly pulled away from LeeTeuk, letting LeeTeuk’s sensitive penis fall out of him. LeeTeuk gasped as the cold of the water ran over him. YehSung reached forward and turned the water off before turning around.

LeeTeuk wrapped his arms around YehSung’s waist as YehSung held onto his shoulder’s, dug his fingers into his hair, and sensuously kissed his lips. “Let’s go to bed.” YehSung whispered in suggestion.

LeeTeuk nodded. “Yeah.” He agreed as YehSung dropped his hands, grabbed LeeTeuk’s and stepped out of the tub.

cucoriedkacucoriedka on January 13th, 2007 04:33 pm (UTC)
Ahhh teukie.... ever the dutiful leader!! making sure hyuk was safe in bed before continuing the uh, activities! ^.^**

yesung and teukie - incredibly sexy +_+ you made my brain melt!! (in a good way xDDD)
and BLESS donghae... so adorably innocent and sweet, poor him getting blamed for molesting hyukkie~! hehe~~
alohdarkalohdark on January 13th, 2007 04:51 pm (UTC)
XD Yes! Ever so dutiful. Or he didn't want Hyukkie waking up and ruining his fun XDD

*hands over a jaw for brain melty-ness* :D

Oh DongHae always gets in trouble for being adorably innocent and spacey. XDDD