No account? Create an account

10 September 2008 @ 09:25 pm
Super Junior; Eunhyuk/Ryeowook; Apple Pie  
Title: Apple Pie
Fandom: Super Junior
Pairing: Eunhyuk/Ryewook (non-romantic)
Word Count: 999
Rating: G
Summary: Eunhyuk wakes up one morning and can't figure out why he smells apples. He investigates.
Genre: Fluff
A/N: Another Holyschm0use216 Fic Battle fic. Go over to holykeebler216 to read her Apple Pie. Actually, I don't think she's posted it yet. KEEBLER. GET ON THAT. I GROUND OUT SURPRISES FOR YOU.

"Eunhyuk wakes up at 3:24 a.m. and the first thing he thinks is: Something smells like apples."

Current Location: Dorm
Current Mood: excited
Current Music: Days Go By - Dirty Vegas

Shii 시: yoonanyappyx3 on September 11th, 2008 04:51 am (UTC)
AWWWWWWWWWWW. ♥
schm0useschm0use on September 11th, 2008 08:21 am (UTC)
^^

thank you for reading~~
Shii 시nyappyx3 on September 11th, 2008 08:23 am (UTC)
You're welcome. It was super cute~ Even though Eunhyuk is so...Eunhyuk he still manages to be such a sweet hyung~

Eunhyuk pokes his head around the corner of the kitchen, half expecting to see a huge candied apple sitting at the kitchen table, welcoming him with open arms and a sign that says, “Eat me, Eunhyuk.”

Ryeowook is sitting at the kitchen table, but he hasn’t seen Eunhyuk, so his arms aren’t open in welcome, and even if they were, Eunhyuk highly doubts that Ryeowook will be inviting anyone to eat him.

Favorite lines (:

schm0useschm0use on September 11th, 2008 08:25 am (UTC)
lakjdsf you responded very very fast.

and i saw your icon and LOOOL i think i woke up my roommate giggling.

oooops.

(also yayay ur favorite lines were the lines i was hoping would be people's favorite lines :D)
Shii 시nyappyx3 on September 11th, 2008 08:30 am (UTC)
LOL I DID? hahaha that's unexpected. Must've been a stroke of luck ;D

YES. MY ICON IS MEANT FOR THE MILLIONS TO GIGGLE THUS WAKING UP THEIR CRANKY ROOMIES 8D

I'm such a bad roommate sometimes (:

Yayy~!
schm0useschm0use on September 11th, 2008 08:40 am (UTC)
AHAHAURFUNNY.

plz to be reading my other fics (if you have time)
Shii 시nyappyx3 on September 11th, 2008 11:18 pm (UTC)
I TRY. 8D

bwahahaha I always have time >:D
schm0useschm0use on September 12th, 2008 12:03 am (UTC)
LOL and you succeed.

yay!
holykeebler216holykeebler216 on September 11th, 2008 05:17 am (UTC)
no im not going to get on that because my apple pie sucks and i dont wanna post it D'X

*folds arms and pouts*

and its still fabulous
and still way pwn-ier than mine XD ("pwn-ier" aaah i crack myself up.)
and just makes me love Wookie more ^^

and im pretty sure u posted it fine. and no, i still havent posted mine lol. i have so many fic ideas, they like..write themselves in my brain at always the most inconvenienttimes, like the shower, and then i lose so much good dialogue because i cant do anything at the moment because im preoccupied and then i have a bunch of fic ideas and omg i just need to stop writing and start writing (my PAPER. WHICH IS DUE IN 11 HOURS.)

...OMG 11 HOURS GTG BYE.
(the fic is love! ♥♥♥)

XOXO
holykeebler216holykeebler216 on September 11th, 2008 05:18 am (UTC)
Eunhyuk pokes his head around the corner of the kitchen, half expecting to see a huge candied apple sitting at the kitchen table, welcoming him with open arms and a sign that says, “Eat me, Eunhyuk.”

XD still loving it.
holykeebler216holykeebler216 on September 11th, 2008 05:19 am (UTC)
and call me Keebs, Keebler sounds weird lol.
schm0useschm0use on September 11th, 2008 08:20 am (UTC)
keebler sounds cute.

like a keebler elf.

i will call you both, wench!

post ur freakin apple pie, its not a fic battle if you dont post anything in response.
yesungx3yesungx3 on September 11th, 2008 11:04 pm (UTC)
"It doesn’t take anything to make us think about you.” Awe so cute ♥ Great fic :)
schm0useschm0use on September 12th, 2008 12:02 am (UTC)
yaaay thank you ^^

i love that icon, heissobeautiful
Sky: Strawberry milkshinelikethesky on September 12th, 2008 04:40 am (UTC)
He wants it. Now. In his tummy. <- Heehee this made me giggle. XD Sorry, I must be having that pre-Friday high...

This so reminds me of Alice in Wonderland~ :DD
schm0useschm0use on September 12th, 2008 07:26 am (UTC)
haha LOL i giggled when i wrote that. >.> so... at least i'm not the only one XDD

and woah i didnt even think of alice in wonderland! but ur right, it really does.