My Angel
Chapter: 1/?
Author: rennyannyan
Band: Super Junior
Pairing: Lee-teuk x OC
Genre: Romance
Rating: PG-13
Disclaimer: I don’t own Super Junior.
A/N: I have nothing against fangirl. It’s just a fanfic. But, I’m sorry if it’s offensive. This is my first fanfic, hope you'll like it. Comments are ♥.

I miss you too much, that it hurts.
I hate that I love you.
I realize how much I need you.

Today is our 100 day anniversary. You didn’t forget. I never thought you’d be here, right beside me when I woke up. You were always busy. It must be hard for you too. And I know it is selfish, but I want you to spend more time with me.

“Oppa, I miss you…” I mumbled between our kiss. Suddenly, a drop of tear slipped from my eyes.

He pulled back, and hugged me tight.
“I’m sorry...I didn’t meant to make you sad.”

I didn’t know why am I crying. I think I missed him too much.
Those simple words really made me happy.

“Baby, please don’t cry…”

“Oppa, it’s not your fault. I’m just happy… I’m really happy to see you.” I smiled.

“Oh my! You have runny nose” he giggled. “…but it suits you better. ”

“What? My runny nose?” I pouted.

“No, that smile. It fits you best.” He smiled and smoothed my hair.

I blushed when he did that. Actually, a smile also fit him best.

“Oppa, why are you here? Aren’t you busy? You don’t have…” he silenced me with a kiss before I could even finish my question.

“Shush. I have a day-off just for today.”

“Really? Whoa! That’s great!” I’m just happy that I didn’t realize I’ve jumped from the bed and fell right to the floor.

“Ouch!” It hurt, guess I hit my head.

“Are you okay baby?” he asked and pulled me to the bed again.

“Don’t worry, I’m fine.” I laughed a little because of my stupidity.

“So, what do you want to do today?” he asked me.

“What do you mean?” I asked him back.

“Well, we rarely meet, and I also rarely got a day-off. So, I just want to do what you want me to do. It’s our anniversary anyway.”

“Awhh, that’s sweet. Is that for real?”

“Of course! Just tell me what you want.” He gave me his angelic smile again.

“I…I want you… I don’t know if I can really say this…” I bit my lower lip.

“It’s okay. Just say it...” he patted my shoulder, and gave me a reassuring gaze.

“I want you to be my Park Jung-soo. I don’t want to see ‘their’ Lee-teuk today.”

There’s a silence for a while.

“I want to go to the Amusement Park like other couples. Ahh, but we’re not ‘other couples’. Is it even possible?”

“I’ll do it. You said you really want to go there, right.”

“Yes, I do. But, what if the fans recognize that you are Lee-teuk?”

“Baby, it’s early spring. It’s still cold out there. Just wear a coat and a hat, I’m sure they won’t notice. Beside, I’m your Jung-soo, not ‘their’ Lee-teuk. ”

We went to the Amusement Park. We played most of the game. We even took a pictures at the photo box booth. I was really happy. I could tell that he loves me too. It was cute when he screamed like a girl while we rode a roller coaster. I just love everything about him.

“Are you tired? Do you want to eat?” my Jung-soo asked me.

“No. I still had a little nausea. I’m afraid if we eat, I’ll throw up.” I said and he smiled.

“Ok then. Why don’t we just go to Starbucks and rest a bit?” he said

“Oh, let’s go! I would love to have a cup of coffee.” I smiled to him and we walked there hand in hand. We settled down after we bought our cups of coffee.

“Oppa, I need to go to the bathroom.” I said as I stood up.

“Do you want me to come with you?” he asked.

“Oppa~ I’m a big girl now…” I said to him. “I’ll go alone. Be nice and just sit still.” I winked at him.

“Excuse me. Are you Lee-teuk from Super Junior?” someone came to him when he was still sitting alone.

“Uhmm….. No….” Jung-soo answered her, trying to cover his face because he was afraid that she might find out.

“But you look so much like him….” The girl said again and her friends nodded in agreement.

“Well…. Many people have said that to me…. But I’m not him. In fact, I’m more handsome than him, don’t you think.” Jung-soo said a little irritated but still managed to smile politely.

“Oppa, let’s go home. I’m tired...” I suddenly stopped.

“Eh, who are they?” I asked when I saw two girls standing in front of him..

“Oh, they came to me because they think I’m that Super Junior guy. Hahaha..” Jung-soo winked at me as a signal so I won’t tell them that he IS that Lee-teuk.

“Oh my… maybe you should go for an audition as Lee-teuk stuntman, just like that Hwee-chul.” I giggled.

“We’re really sorry. We though you ARE Lee-teuk.” They did go back to their seats, but they keep staring at my Jung-soo with that I-don’t-believe-you kind of stare.

“Huff~ They almost get us. Good things today is not crowded.” I sighed.

“Baby~ of course it is, NORMAL people have school and works today.” He said while pinched my cheeks.

“Oppa~ stop it! >_<”

“Egi, you looks so cute~!” He pinched my cheeks until it turn red.

“So mean!” I pouted.

“Sorry, but it’s your fault to have such pinch-able cheeks.”

“Ahh~ Let’s go home… It’s late.” I said while I tucked his jacket.

“But, can we stopped by at that Ramen stall near the Apartment? I’m hungry! >_<.”

“Sure, it have been a while since our last visit.” I smiled. He hold my hands as we walked to the car.

I’m not really sure, but I think we’ve been followed by someone since we got off from the Amusement Park. When we got to the Ramen stall, the car behind us also stopped. I looked closely trough the mirror. The driver was the girls from Starbucks. Damn! Are they that curious about Lee-teuk. I told Jung-soo, but he didn’t really care. He was used to get stalked by fangirls. He just asked me to enjoy the ramen. And I did so.

“Oppa, please ate slowly. You got sauce all over your face.” I grabbed a tissue and cleaned the side of his lips and his chin.

“Ahh~ This ramen were great! The taste haven’t changed at all. Beside, I shouldn’t be worried.”

“Eh, why?” I asked.

“You would still love me even if I looked funny.”

“Don’t say that at public place! I’m embarrassed..” My face turns red. He just laughed it off.

“Whatever you will be like, I will always love you.” He whispered, and gave me a peck on the cheek. He looked away and continued to ate his ramen.

He finished first and ordered one portion of Gyoza. Well, this ramen stall were also famous for its Gyoza. When the Gyoza came, he took a piece of it with his chopsticks and turned his body facing toward me.

“Open your mouth... Aah~”

I opened my mouth and bite one side of it. He quickly bite the other side of the gyoza. You didn’t need to asked. Our lips were touched. I pulled back and swallowed the gyoza inside my mouth. I smacked his chest and said,

“Why did you do that? Why were you so corny today?”

I’m sure as hell, that my face were as red as a tomato. Not because I’m mad, I was so happy and embarrassed. He just smiled and ate his gyoza. So, I grabbed another piece of gyoza and ate it too. He always knew how to make me happy.

We got back to our apartment around 11 PM. When we got home, it was dark and dead silent. I guess the others were already asleep. I have school for tomorrow, Jung-soo also have to go back to works. We have skipped our schedule just to celebrate our so called ‘100-day-anniversary’. We shouldn’t waste our time. Our anniversary will be over in an hour. We go straight to our bedroom.

When I woke up on the next day, I felt like a Cinderella who lost her magic at midnight. Everything went back to what it used to be. I see an empty space beside me, on our bed. It was sad. When I looked at my side table, there were a little white box with pink ribbon and a card on top of it. It was from Jung-soo. I grabbed the box and read the card.

“Happy 100-Day-Anniversary.

The time I spend with you were the best moment in my life so far.
I wish it will continues like that.

I know I’m not perfect.
I’m sorry if I make you sad. I never meant to.
I promise, I will be the person who makes you happy.

I hope you will like the present, My Little Princess.

Love,
Jung-soo”

I grabbed the box and open it, it was from Tiffany & Co. It was a simple heart shape necklace. ‘How cute’ I said to myself.

I’m late. I’ve got to get ready for school. I jumped from the bed and I had a quick shower. I put on my uniform and also the necklace Jung-soo just gave me. I gaze at my reflection on the mirror. I put some concealer, hope no one will notice this kiss marks on my neck. But it looks perfect, the necklace is.

I make it on time. My homerun teacher haven’t arrive yet, so I can relax for a bit. I get to my table and greeted my chair mate, Ah-mi. She smiled back at me. I sat down, and asked her about what have I missed yesterday. She said there was no test yesterday, so I didn’t miss anything important. Then Min-ji come to our table.

“Rae-na~ why aren’t you coming to school yesterday? Are you sick?” she asked me with that worried look.

“Ahh, yeah.. I didn’t feel well yesterday, so I stayed at home.” I know I lied, but I can’t tell her the truth, right?

“Ohh, that’s why you look exhausted. Maybe you should have more rest.” Ah-mi said.

“I felt better now. Thank you for being worried about me.” I smiled at them.

“By the way, have you read the latest PopTeen?” Min-ji asked.

“No, I haven’t read them. Why?” I answered.

“It was just out this morning, and Oh My God! You have to know… Lee-teuk have a girlfriend!!!” Min-ji squalled.

“You’re not kidding right?!” Ah-mi was shocked, and so do I. I kept silent, I don’t know what to say or what to do.

~To be continue…~

Current Location: at Hospital
Current Mood: sleepy
Current Music: Dir en grey - Glass Skin