?

No account? Create an account

22 November 2006 @ 11:25 pm
Heechul...  
Thank you again to auryn_wren for providing some prompts. Thank you to Renee, Peter and Rohan for your contributions as well. They were muchly appreciated.

Disclaimer: Don’t own them. I don’t own anything recognizable. Definitions come from the Collins Student Dictionary.

If you are interested, my other works are here

Previously: Eeteuk drabbles

Title: Fall
Author: BG
Rating: G
Pairing: Heechul/ HanKyung
Prompt: Sensual, Seductive

I always thought that sensual and seductive where synonymous with each other. It wasn’t until I saw the both of you together that I realised that they truly were entirely different things.

You were sensual. You have liquid eyes that can make one melt on the spot. You are worldly, materialistic and impious. You are often lewd in some of your suggestions and you lack in moral restraints. You do what you want to, when you want to and to who you want to and be damned to the consequences that arise.

When I first met him though the first thing that struck me was the thought that, ‘wow, he has a seductive smile’, to which I almost fell over because never had I used such words to describe a smile before. But it was true and that is when I realised the difference. To be seductive was to be alluring, enticing and charming. To be desirable and yet to not always follow through, to be unattainable – that was part of his seduction.

You fell for that, you fell for him. For all your sensuality you fell for a beguiling nature, laughing eyes and a pretty smile.

xXx

Title: Cut
Pairing: Heechul/YehSung
Prompt: Carelessness

It isn’t that you didn’t care its just that you were often careless. I knew that you cared for him; it was evident in the way you spoke about him. You respected him; anyone listening to you could know that. He was different to you, his sense of humour set him apart, his quiet nature often made him appear indifferent but he smiled at you and that look in his eyes betrayed his feelings.

It’s a pity that he can’t read you though. Sometimes I know you hurt him. Your words sting and cut him down. I know that you rarely, if ever, truly mean it but it hurts him none-the-less.

xXx

Title: Shard
Pairing: Heechul/KangIn
Prompt: sliver of glass

“Don’t try and fix me! I’m not broken!” I screamed at him.

He took a step forward, unflinching in the face of my ire. I don’t understand normally when I yell at him he yells back or storms away and leaves me alone. Why was he coming closer to me still? Why did he insist of talking to me?

“Leave me alone!” I tried again but my voice cracked and I ended up sounding desperate instead of fierce.

“But you are. I can see it.”

He reached out for me and slung his arms around my shoulders and drew me to him. He held me tightly almost like he was afraid that if he loosened his hold I would slip away. I struggled for half a moment before I heaved a sigh and turned to press my face against his shoulder.

“You are like a sliver of glass…”

I stiffened as his words ghosted over me.

“You are broken; only one shard of something that was once much larger, something that was once whole. I don’t know who or how or why but I want you to know that any time, any time Hyung you can come to me. I’ll listen.”

I sighed again but brought my arms up to embrace him.

xXx

Title: Advice
Pairing: Heechul/ShinDong
Prompt: Before you insult someone, walk a mile in their shoes.

I have to admit that I wasn’t very polite when I met him, in fact its safe to say that I was down right rude, not that is anything particularly special, I am not the most polite of people at the best of times but there was just something about him that irritated me. I think it was the fact that he continued smiling in the face of my icy attitude.

It went on for weeks before he snapped at me. He didn’t yell or scream or lash out he just turned to me and said in an overly calm voice [in some ways I think that made it worse] and said.

“Hyung, you don’t know the first thing about me so stop acting like you do. You don’t know because you never asked, you don’t know because you can’t be bothered finding out. So before you insult someone get your facts straight because then it might mean more.”

My jaw dropped. He was giving me advice on how to insult someone. That was outrageous.

“Better yet, Hyung, before you insult someone, walk a mile in their shoes.”

I frowned.

“Because then not only will you understand but when you insult them you are a mile away and you have their shoes.”

My lips quirked in a smile.

Fair enough.

xXx

Title: Share? No way!
Pairing: Heechul/Sungmin
Prompt: Fight

I glared at him across the living room. How dare he….? How dare he even dare to….gah! He was annoying me so much I was a loss for words. Shiwon was mine! Who was he to think that he could just sit next to him and smile at him and talk to him and…and…? It just wasn’t fair! Shiwon was supposed to pay attention to me - not get distracted by Sungmin and his cutesy ways. Grrr….

If he wanted a fight he would certainly get one! I don’t like sharing what is mine.

xXx

Title: Embrace
Pairing: Heechul/EunHyuk
Prompt: blue moon

Everyone copes with pressure in a different way. Every once in a while you break down. I know it doesn’t happen often and I know that you are ashamed of the way you behave; I know that you are ashamed of your tears. I’ve seen him wrap you in his arms. Touch is not unfamiliar between the two of you but I can always tell when it means something more then simple touch. You turn to him.

Normally when he puts his arm around your shoulders you accept the weight without complaint. Normally when he embraces you, you accept the hug but you don’t exactly relax into it. You do it because he needs you to.

But when you turn into him, when you lay your head on his shoulder, when your arms come up to bunch in his shirt, that is when I know that you are the one that needs it and he offers himself to you as a comfort.

It’s once in a blue moon but he is there for you anytime you need him and I can’t help but feel just a little jealous.

xXx

Title: Silver
Pairing: Heechul/DongHae
Prompt: moonlight

Moonlight is often viewed with romantic connotations; mostly I think it’s a load of bull. The moon doesn’t even produce its own light, but rather a reflection of the sun’s rays. The day I saw you standing against the night sky covered in only the moon’s glow, the silver wash tainting your pale skin my breath was stolen from me. Your eyes were hooded and you expression wistful and I realized that I don’t really know you at all. I know what you present to me as truth. I want to know more.

xXx

Title: Stay
Pairing: Heechul/Shiwon
Prompt: fright

I don’t want to admit it to you but I was scared when you walked away from me. I was being a jerk and I thought that you would just take it like you had all the other times I was being pissy but instead you shrugged, turned a hard eye on me and did as I said. You left. I screamed at you and you left me and that scared me. You weren’t supposed to leave. I didn’t really want you gone.

I was miserable without you. Two days you avoided me and I don’t think I’ll ever forget it. I swallowed my pride and went to you. I apologized, something I have never done before. You took me in your arms and pressed soft kisses to my hair and I felt my racing heart slow and beat in tandem with yours.

I think what frightened me more was the fact that you went away. You left me. I don’t ever want you to go away again. I hope you know that even though I can never express it in words.

xXx

Title:
Pairing: Heechul/Ryeowook
Prompt: children

There is a softness in you despite your almost chiselled features. It’s in your nature I think; I don’t really know how to describe it. Your hand is soft in mine; cool and strong but soft. I know that you had difficulties fitting in and I know that I definitely didn’t extend a welcoming hand to make you feel at home. But you fit now. I am used to you, your quietness, your unassuming nature, you random outbursts and your fits of giggles. You and I don’t really have a lot to do with each other but I admire you. You have this quality that is just….I don’t know….great. And you have a pretty voice and I am a great admirer of pretty things.

I watch you with the children and I am reminded you are no longer a child but a man. I’m proud to have seen you grow, even in the short amount of time I’ve known you. I’ll never tell you though; I have a reputation to protect after all.

xXx

Title: Worth
Pairing: Heechul/Kibum
Prompt: Vanity, Perception

Vanity has two main definitions. The first one is; excessive pride in one’s appearance or accomplishments or in other words; conceit. The seconds is; lack of usefulness or effect or in other words; worthlessness.

I understand you. You play the princess very well, you preen and pout and whine and cling and yet I know that you are deeper then that. Are you vain? Of course, you wouldn’t be Heechul other wise. But are you worthless? Hell no. But how can you be one and not the other.

There is more to you then meets the eye and I am determined to understand it all.

xXx

Title: Innocence?
Rating: M?
Pairing: Heechul/KyuHyun
Prompt: Naivety

I was blindsided by the fact that you were five years younger then me. I thought that there was no way that you could possibly understand the things that I understand because I have half a decade’s experience on you. I saw your timid nature and you innocent eyes and took them at face value. I never bothered to look any deeper.

So when you shoved me against the wall and used your minute height advantage over me to pin me down I was stunned. When you pressed your plush lips against mine, the tip of your tongue coming out to dance against my own I felt almost faint. You rocked against me and placed feverish, insistent and yet coolly controlled kisses to my lips and my throat and I couldn’t bite back the moan at the sensations you aroused in me.

When you pulled away and smirked at me and stalked off down the hall. I was left gaping after you, too shocked to voice any words at all. I slid to the floor when my legs could no longer hold my weight.

I had always assumed you had retained an innocence about you but apparently I was the only naïve one.

xXx

A/N: hmm….HanKyung next….o.O And incase you were wondering…I actually do have a life, I swear…I got to work and play sport and everything…I don’t spend my whole life in front of the computer screen typing fiction….

Anyways…hope you enjoyed them

Be safe
-BG

Current Mood: curious
Current Music: Clavier - Love Story

Brittney!: HeeChul Blackdearyourstruly on November 22nd, 2006 03:39 pm (UTC)
YES HEECHUL. :DD -claps and dances around-
Smirky!Kyu is always magnificent for some SuJu action. XDD -shot-

All of them were super shiny and pretty, especially Hannie's and Hae's. x33

I can't wait for Hannie's, nyaah. <33XDD
Good job! 8D~
BG: 221106lrigelbbub on November 22nd, 2006 11:31 pm (UTC)
I'm glad you liked them! Thank you for reading! Shiny eh? I'm glad!! wah...those are the two i had most difficulty writing o.O; heh...
Hmm...Hankyung will be soon *fingers crossed*
be safe
-BG
Brittney!: Yul Being Attacked By Fangirlsdearyourstruly on November 24th, 2006 07:27 pm (UTC)
No problem. :D
For sure. x33 Haha. Well, it showed. 8DD~

Yay~! <3
You, too. 8)